Insanity Clinic: Season Two

Medium

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Gem entered the infirmary. "Hey, I need help? My mom is hurt, bad."

Ash sat up slightly and listened for a moment.

"I'm sorry Turing. We can get back to this in a little bit but there's someone else who needs help and it sounds like a little kid. You can come with me if you would like. I'm heading to the infirmary."

Ash vanished in a flash of gold light and reappeared in front of the kid. 

"Where's your mom?"

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"I'm sorry Turing. We can get back to this in a little bit but there's someone else who needs help and it sounds like a little kid. You can come with me if you would like. I'm heading to the infirmary."

"Where's your mom?"

Gemini yelped and stepped back. 

"Uh... she's in her room. We can't move her, it hurts too much."

14 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Where's your mom?"

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The small points of light that made up Turing blinked into existence in the infirmary, though there were only a few instead of the many that normally allowed him to have a roughly humanoid form.

18 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Take me to her."

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

The small points of light that made up Turing blinked into existence in the infirmary, though there were only a few instead of the many that normally allowed him to have a roughly humanoid form.

1 minute ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

"Take me to her."

He led her up to the room where Ave was lying on the bed.

"Cuts, third degree burns along her side, and multiple broken bones including most of her ribs."

@Spark of Hope

41 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Aw huney...

4 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Cuts, third degree burns along her side, and multiple broken bones including most of her ribs."

@Spark of Hope

No broken bones. Five stab wounds in her chest though

9 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

“I-I.. I just… I- I can’t have chouta right now…”

She smiled half heartedly.

6 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Oh. Okay!"

Pic was silent. Well, his version of silent, humming constantly. He observed the kid interacting with Aventine, becoming more and more impressed. Anytime that he saw that he could help keep things clean, orderly, or santiary, he took it, working silently. When Ash came into the room with Gem, he was humming  a soothing tune. 

@InfiniteInsanity

5 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

@Spark of Hope

2 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Pic was silent. Well, his version of silent, humming constantly. He observed the kid interacting with Aventine, becoming more and more impressed. Anytime that he saw that he could help keep things clean, orderly, or santiary, he took it, working silently. When Ash came into the room with Gem, he was humming  a soothing tune. 

@InfiniteInsanity

Ash started at Aventine for a moment.

”Girl you are so lucky to be alive right now.”

She walked over to the bed and knelt beside it. She reached out and put a hand on Aventine’s arm. 

She listened closely to Pic’s tune for a moment and then closed her eyes. A golden ray of light started to flow from her fingers and wrapped around Aventine’s body full encasing her in light. 

The light stayed for about a minute and then slowly faded away.

Ash stood up and backed away from the bed.

”You aren’t perfectly healed. There was too much damage for me to do that. However you should be almost healed. Definitely stable. If you’re in pain send someone to get me. I can get you some pain killers.”

21 hours ago, Just_a_Fan said:

Yeah, he's wearing an aviator jacket.

As for the license... Idk.

Veer floats Mead Bush to the cafeteria. “The potentially royal dragon wants warm sauce or something? To wake up.”  He comes back with a bottle of hot sauce, some hot coffee, some soup, a waffle, a steak, and a bowl of fried jalapeños. Starting with the hot sauce, he pours some in Mead Bush’s mouth, then takes a swig himself. Spluttering and red faced, he grabs a glass of water from another table, and chugs it. As people who’ve tried this know, it makes it worse. 

41 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

She walked over to the bed and knelt beside it. She reached out and put a hand on Aventine’s arm. 

She listened closely to Pic’s tune for a moment and then closed her eyes. A golden ray of light started to flow from her fingers and wrapped around Aventine’s body full encasing her in light. 

”You aren’t perfectly healed. There was too much damage for me to do that. However you should be almost healed. Definitely stable. If you’re in pain send someone to get me. I can get you some pain killers.”

“I’m well aware,” she moaned. 

She progressively relaxed as the healing went on. “Thank you,” she sighed. 

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

46 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Gem released a breath he hadn't even realized he was holding. "It worked." He said under his breath. "You're gonna be okay."

13 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Gem released a breath he hadn't even realized he was holding. "It worked." He said under his breath. "You're gonna be okay."

She smiled at him. “Thank you, as well.”

5 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

She smiled at him. “Thank you, as well.”

"Anything for the best mom in the whole world." He smiled. His two personalities were content here, comfortable. He sat next to Aventine, cuddling close to her. "The best, and I mean it."

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Turing's lights had followed them there, and they flickered with apparent agitation.

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

What happened to her? Not fully manifested, his voice was back to being distant.

34 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

“If y’all don’t mind me asking, what happened?”

1 hour ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

31 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

27 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

2 minutes ago, InfiniteInsanity said:

Ash turned to him. “What’s wrong?”

Pic listened to the conversation, humming along to other people's words. 

22 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Her... son... he turned out to be a demon fire sun deity serial killer. Of sorts." Gem explained, "And tried to kill her."

The points of light flickered again.

I don't know if most of the present company knows who/what Turing is. Currently there are a handful of tiny points of white light hanging in midair, and they sort of talk