Threnodite Hunger Games Sign-ups

SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

It will be a pleasure to end you in the most painful way possible. 

I know there’s already an RP for sacrificing you Eddie, but I’m still very tempted to add this to the one liners. 

1 minute ago, Experience said:

There are currently 18 players + Redacted's shade, correct?

yep!

39 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

I know there’s already an RP for sacrificing you Eddie, but I’m still very tempted to add this to the one liners. 

yep!

We can balance it out though!! The more I get sacrificed there, the more I kill you guys here!!!

2 hours ago, AN020C said:

I just caught this notification and I'm reading through the intro now. I need to catch up on the suggested content to read through, but this sounds like a blast! Should I submit my character sheet in response?

Yes we would love you to play! Just fill out the character sheet in the first post!

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Name: Ephraim

Age (12-18): 16

Preferred District: 4

Alliance (yes or no?): Open to the potential. However, Ephraim's craftiness is a force singular unto itself.

Skills: Ephraim is a master of stealth, an adept fisherman (thanks to his district upbringing), and has an uncanny knack for trap setting. To top it all off, he's good with mind games and can weave a tale as easily as drawing breath.

Personality: Ephraim is as elusive as an eel, with the wit of a fox. He's charming when he needs to be, cutting when it serves him, and always, always, unpredictable. The lad is also resourceful and street-smart, coupled with a hefty dollop of dry humor.

Preferred Weapon: The Trident. A nod to his roots, and an unexpectedly versatile weapon that befits our Ephraim perfectly.

Other: Ephraim carries a silver locket, a memento from his past. It holds a picture of his family, a reminder of what he's fighting for. But of course, he never lets anyone know what's inside. A man needs his secrets, no?

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

It will be a pleasure to end you in the most painful way possible. 

I see we have a competitor! I look forward to the experience. It may be my first, but it's likely my last...... Storms!

18 minutes ago, AN020C said:

I see we have a competitor! I look forward to the experience. It may be my first, but it's likely my last...... Storms!

Well, you see dear friend, I’m one of the gamemakers. (I’m the best one, despite what our rabid scheduling panda will tell you).  It’s my job to make sure you all die! :) 

32 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Hey just so you know, try to avoid double posting. It is technically against the rules.

I don’t care, but some sharderd do a lot.

16 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Well, you see dear friend, I’m one of the gamemakers. (I’m the best one, despite what our rabid scheduling panda will tell you).  It’s my job to make sure you all die! :) 

Y o u c a l l e d ?

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Hey just so you know, try to avoid double posting. It is technically against the rules.

I don’t care, but some sharderd do a lot.

Ah, thank you. I'm a rule follower, so I'll be sure to behave accordingly B)

On 10/13/2023 at 4:20 PM, DramaQueen said:

Hey, sorry but I will not be joining, please don't tag me again, thanks, have fun!!

Cool

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Y o u c a l l e d ?

I a n s w e r t h e c a l l

In all seriousness, I am not signing up for this game. But I will make the Spec/dead PM (again) and I will put those who want to watch it in it. Cool? Cool.

On 10/19/2023 at 7:43 PM, AN020C said:

You may be surprised by what your character can do, I know I was. I wasn't expecting to win.

Edited by Canada Lover

32 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Cool

I a n s w e r t h e c a l l

In all seriousness, I am not signing up for this game. But I will make the Spec/dead PM (again) and I will put those who want to watch it in it. Cool? Cool.

I'd be interested to see what was said in the stormlit dead PM. I guess I did die so I'm eligible :)

1 hour ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

M a d a m p r e s i d e n t?

That has a very nice ring to it... I like that.... oh please do call me that- (and the others are my henchmen-)

38 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

…Hewwo Panda. How are you?

I'm pretty good, you?

Name: Shifty Shadows

Age (12-18): 17

Preferred District: 3

Alliance (yes or no?): Depends on the alliance. Trust is hard, but so is survival.

Skills: Information & social engineering; Shifty is a master at finding out information, selling secrets, basically any espionage.

Personality: Little to no social skills, does not trust anyone, paranoid

Preferred Weapon: butterfly knife, dagger, he’s one of those Stabby Stabby guys

Other:

How close to the HG lore are we going here?  A possible backstory:

Shifty was among of group of teenage elites chosen to serve District 3 as espionage agents in the rebellion during the previous games. During that time he had an opportunity to not only gain important information on the candidates but also learn where to find that information if he needed it in the future…

Also, I know nothing of Threnody yet. Will I be safe from major plot spoilers? Is there reading I should do first that would help me appreciate the game?

33 minutes ago, jerps said:

Name: Shifty Shadows

Age (12-18): 17

Preferred District: 3

Alliance (yes or no?): Depends on the alliance. Trust is hard, but so is survival.

Skills: Information & social engineering; Shifty is a master at finding out information, selling secrets, basically any espionage.

Personality: Little to no social skills, does not trust anyone, paranoid

Preferred Weapon: butterfly knife, dagger, he’s one of those Stabby Stabby guys

Other:

How close to the HG lore are we going here?  A possible backstory:

Shifty was among of group of teenage elites chosen to serve District 3 as espionage agents in the rebellion during the previous games. During that time he had an opportunity to not only gain important information on the candidates but also learn where to find that information if he needed it in the future…

Also, I know nothing of Threnody yet. Will I be safe from major plot spoilers? Is there reading I should do first that would help me appreciate the game?

You just need to k ow the rules. Bo starting a fire, no running quickly for more than a brief burst. No drawing blood in open air. Or else the shades will attack you. They are basically dark ghosts.

5 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

You just need to k ow the rules. Bo starting a fire, no running quickly for more than a brief burst. No drawing blood in open air. Or else the shades will attack you. They are basically dark ghosts.

What if my character very specifically speed-walks very quickly 

My character is good at speed-walking.

instead of running?

11 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

That has a very nice ring to it... I like that.... oh please do call me that- (and the others are my henchmen-)

I'm pretty good, you?

HEY NO. IM TECHNICALLY IN CHARGE OF YOU, AND DONT YOU FORGET IT.