Threnodite Hunger Games Sign-ups

SmilingPanda19

1 hour ago, Eluvianii said:

And I told myself I wouldn't wait until the end of the last day to do this. I uh, hope there's still room? 

Character sheet just in case. 

Welcome to the games!! I’m excited to break your character until they have nothing left and then watch them rise anyway. Or die. One of the two. Either way, it’ll be entertaining!!

Just so everyone is aware sign ups are now closed! If you have someone you know or you yourself would like to sign up you MUST personally PM me before Monday. Monday morning at 7 am Est the games will start. Everyone try and post at least once on the first day so that your characters move out or into the blood bath that will hopefully not be bloody. :) 

Can't wait for the games to start!

11 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Just so everyone is aware sign ups are now closed! If you have someone you know or you yourself would like to sign up you MUST personally PM me before Monday. Monday morning at 7 am Est the games will start. Everyone try and post at least once on the first day so that your characters move out or into the blood bath that will hopefully not be bloody. :) 

Can't wait for the games to start!

Will we get a pm from the gamemakers like last time?

45 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

I have a feeling @Edema Rue disagrees with you on what to hope for…

I WANT BLOOD!! I WANT THE GROUND TO BE SO SOAKED AND STAINED WITH BLOOD THAT IT WILL NEVER BE CLEAN AGAIN.

And luckily, I think that’s very possible.

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I WANT BLOOD!! I WANT THE GROUND TO BE SO SOAKED AND STAINED WITH BLOOD THAT IT WILL NEVER BE CLEAN AGAIN.

And luckily, I think that’s very possible.

I am simply saying because everyone wants to avoid the terrible wrath of the shades... however.... a blood soaked arena does sound nice... the shades will be hungry for sure.... 😈

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

I am simply saying because everyone wants to avoid the terrible wrath of the shades... however.... a blood soaked arena does sound nice... the shades will be hungry for sure.... 😈

1. Do not kindle flame

2. Do not shed the blood of another

3. Do not run at night

I think that breaks one of the rules

Just now, Aeoryi said:

1. Do not kindle flame

2. Do not shed the blood of another

3. Do not run at night

I think that breaks one of the rules

Running and making lots of noise is the least expected to attract shades.

Flame can do it pretty quickly.

But blood.... if a single drop of blood reaches open air you'll be swarmed in under a minute. 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Running and making lots of noise is the least expected to attract shades.

Flame can do it pretty quickly.

But blood.... if a single drop of blood reaches open air you'll be swarmed in under a minute. 

But what if someone has an abundance of silver and just sets up a home?

Just now, Aeoryi said:

So they live off planet?

Cassian what have they done to you uh that's... A retcon I guess 

Well…not quite. It’s a strange world. The arena is just like Threnody, but it’s technically not on the planet.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Well…not quite. It’s a strange world. The arena is just like Threnody, but it’s technically not on the planet.

Do dead people still become shades (and can they eternally haunt the gamemakers?)

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Do dead people still become shades (and can they eternally haunt the gamemakers?)

We’ve thought a lot about this…right now, they do became shades but they have to stay in the arena. So they can hunt other tributes, especially the ones that killed them because they have some sort of memory, but they can’t do anything to the gamemakers unless we’re dumb and come inside the arena again.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

We’ve thought a lot about this…right now, they do became shades but they have to stay in the arena. So they can hunt other tributes, especially the ones that killed them because they have some sort of memory, but they can’t do anything to the gamemakers unless we’re dumb and come inside the arena again.

And what about the Evil? Is it secretly the fifth gamemakers? Or not?