Puns needed!

Aredor

So... not sure where else to put this. I'm doing a D&D campaign right now, and I've made a character who absolutely loves making bad puns. Small problem : after 3 sessions, I've run out of my repertoire of puns. Help!

For some help, we're adventuring in a forest getting attacked by orcs and varying animals. I'm a human fighter named Aredor, and I am adventuring with a halfling, 2 elves, and a very reckless paladin. 

Wood any of you care to help? 

3 hours ago, Aredor said:

So... not sure where else to put this. I'm doing a D&D campaign right now, and I've made a character who absolutely loves making bad puns. Small problem : after 3 sessions, I've run out of my repertoire of puns. Help!

For some help, we're adventuring in a forest getting attacked by orcs and varying animals. I'm a human fighter named Aredor, and I am adventuring with a halfling, 2 elves, and a very reckless paladin. 

Wood any of you care to help? 

I feel like your best bet is to just get a game of Munchkin (any of the Classic games and expansions, plus Munchkin Pathfinder, Munchkin Legends, etc.). Any given pack/set is bound to have a pun on at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the cards. If nothing else, they'll provide inspiration.

3 minutes ago, Treamayne said:

I feel like your best bet is to just get a game of Munchkin (any of the Classic games and expansions, plus Munchkin Pathfinder, Munchkin Legends, etc.). Any given pack/set is bound to have a pun on at least 1/3 to 1/2 of the cards. If nothing else, they'll provide inspiration.

Yesssss so true

This one works when spoken but not read:

Guess what I heard (herd)?

Sheep.

• 1 month later...