SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, Lord Spirit said:

Stumbling backwards, Rask narrowly avoids the claws and he runs off into the forest.

Red awakens, but all sense of cognizance is gone. He feels something moving, too fast to be allowed to live, and immediately begins to pursue, silently approaching to destroy Rask.  

@Lord Spirit

Edited by [Redacted]

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Callie staggered around the gamemaker headquarters, clearly intoxicated. She heard this, and zoomed in on Lilac on the screens. Callie began helplessly laughing, spilling her drink and eating some more popcorn.

42 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Meanwhile: 

Ryn floats off, laughing raucously. "imagine getting drunk already... she's gonna be easy to crack. well, the murder was certainly interesting... now then, who next?"

On and off sorry 

Victor sits anxiously next to Siylna. He bounces his leg and fiddles with his hands. His yellow suit shifts awkwardly. 
“….” he looks around, overstimulated but hiding it the best he can. He was still brewing with anger, who was stupid enough to risk all their lives on a murder? Someone was going to pay for this. 

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor sits anxiously next to Siylna. He bounces his leg and fiddles with his hands. His yellow suit shifts awkwardly. 
“….” he looks around, overstimulated but hiding it the best he can. He was still brewing with anger, who was stupid enough to risk all their lives on a murder? Someone was going to pay for this. 

Elan walks in. His eyes are glazed over, but he seems to be focusing around where Siylna's breathing's coming from. "HI EDDIE!" He screetches. "Fun times, huh? This drama is killer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He begins cackling uncontrollably.

4 minutes ago, [Redacted] said:

Red awakens, but all sense of cognizance is gone. He feels something moving, too fast to be allowed to live, and immediately begins to pursue, silently approaching to destroy Rask.  

@Lord Spirit

I changed what I did after I learned it was NIGHT at 7:00 AM so that I was walking, but if you want to fight anyway thats fine.

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

He sees kaa staring daggers at him. 
“Turn around and re-enter.”

Accordingly, Rask  turns and starts walking back towards the cornucopia, club held wardingly

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan walks in. His eyes are glazed over, but he seems to be focusing around where Siylna's breathing's coming from. "HI EDDIE!" He screetches. "Fun times, huh? This drama is killer. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" He begins cackling uncontrollably.

Victor shifts uncomfortable. “She is out of these games… no need to remind me…” He mumbles.

13 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Siylna grabs his hands tightly and looks into his eyes. "Victor," she says slowly. "Look at me. Enjoy this moment now. We'll find our murderer later, okay? And if they even think about coming for the rest of us..." She squeezed his hand tighter and her eyes darkened. "No one's going to hurt you ever again. Okay?"

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Siylna eyes him distastefully. "Why did they let him keep being a gamemaker?"

6 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor shifts uncomfortable. “She is out of these games… no need to remind me…” He mumbles.

Siylna puts an arm around his shoulder. "And thank goodness for that. No one wants that monster back."

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She jumps away and tries to duck it’s attacks.

Because your grammar is wrong, it gets a solid hit on her side. No blood yet, though.

Ephraim knelt low, hiding under the foliage and the base of a large tree, when he heard movement from behind him. He spares a glance. "Elsie.." Ephraim closes his eyes and leans back against the tree, his grip tightening around his spear. "Claim the forest, or it'll claim you..."  Ephraim opens his eyes, stands up and throws his spear...

The bag rips. With Lilac's help, you can push the creature over.

whose character is lilac?

49 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Laurellen jumped down from her pedestal and walks over to her fallen teammate, Assah. She reaches over to help push the faceless one off of Assah, freezing as it takes on the face of Ash. She blinks and it’s gone again. 

She reaches down and uses her farm heritage strength to help her pull off the robot off of Assah.

@Kajsa :)

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @Lotus Blossom

it's on my bag :)

1 minute ago, AN020C said:

Ephraim knelt low, hiding under the foliage and the base of a large tree, when he heard movement from behind him. He spares a glance. "Elsie.." Ephraim closes his eyes and leans back against the tree, his grip tightening around his spear. "Claim the forest, or it'll claim you..."  Ephraim opens his eyes, stands up and throws his spear...

Elsie hears a ruffle in the bushes and immediately sidesteps behind a tree. She watches as a spear flies through the spot she was just standing and thuds to the ground. She peeks around the tree, heart thumping, to see someone standing not far off. 

The creature gets up, angered more than ever, and runs after you. 

Oh wondeful! I do wonder why the shades don't go for the creatures though.

Alder stops running and slowly walks to the forest, hoping the creature gets mugged.

5 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Correct!

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Alder stops running and slowly walks to the forest, hoping the creature gets mugged.

The shade ignores the creature completely.

Sorry shorty!! What do you need explained?

@shortcake

Edited by Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

The shade ignores the creature completely.

Alder panics and reaches into the bag trying to grab something to throw at the creature's head.

I doubt they bleed

9 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna grabs his hands tightly and looks into his eyes. "Victor," she says slowly. "Look at me. Enjoy this moment now. We'll find our murderer later, okay? And if they even think about coming for the rest of us..." She squeezed his hand tighter and her eyes darkened. "No one's going to hurt you ever again. Okay?"

Siylna eyes him distastefully. "Why did they let him keep being a gamemaker?"

Siylna puts an arm around his shoulder. "And thank goodness for that. No one wants that monster back."

Because your grammar is wrong, it gets a solid hit on her side. No blood yet, though.

He nods nervously. He squeezes her hand and lays his head on her shoulder. As long as she is here, I’ll be okay. 
 “Mhm.” He mumbles. “Enjoy the moment, on top of the world… we’ve got this.”

Elsie hears a ruffle in the bushes and immediately sidesteps behind a tree. She watches as a spear flies through the spot she was just standing and thuds to the ground. She peeks around the tree, heart thumping, to see someone standing not far off. 

"Fool!" He was sure his throw was true. He looks down in frustration and notices a smooth, moss-covered river rock. He kneels to grab the rock. 

Edited by AN020C