SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Laurellen sighs and opens her pack, rummaging around to find...

A very empty water bottle, a bag of broccoli, and a note from Siylna that says “I hate District 9.”

8 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck sighs. "we will never get anything done like this. we need to get some shelter. i could probably make some, but it wouldnt be much and it would fly away before we got to use it."

Lilac smiles, for the first time looking alive. "I say we explore. There have to be pre-made shelters somewhere---what else would we fight over? But we should start looking now, before others do."

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Spoiler

Then what happens when you don't alliance?

Or do they?

Spoiler

Or do they?

Spoiler

Or do they?

Wait wot I just pressed send three times errr

Edited by Aeoryi

39 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Some of the plants look poisonous. Some of them do not.

Alder grabs them and splits them into two piles. He wraps them with a big leaf to avoid contaminating them. 

24 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

After like a week if no one posts... can we merge together the inactive teams?

A holographic map appears in front of each of the tributes. A voice plays over the speakers in the arena. 

"The Arena map from yours truly, gamemaker Calliope Nefeli!"

[Here is a map of the arena! Of course, throughout the arena there are hidden shelters, rewards, and threats that you must discover yourself. All secrets are hidden in this map! You must figure out the details the hard way…]

ScreenShot2023-10-22at9_26_11PM.thumb.png.b57998c149806d1bc5ee56fdd1cf443a.png.9bbce1dbc1b55daf7bce12ed1a4fa44b.png

There will be shelters, rewards, shades, and other hidden traps or prizes throughout the map. We will let you know if you see a shelter nearby. In order to see a shelter you must be: a) Holding a lantern; and b) Ask "Do I see anything?"

The center (diamond) is the cornucopia.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

[Here is a map of the arena! Of course, throughout the arena there are hidden shelters, rewards, and threats that you must discover yourself. All secrets are hidden in this map! You must figure out the details the hard way…]

There will be shelters, rewards, shades, and other hidden traps or prizes throughout the map. We will let you know if you see a shelter nearby. In order to see a shelter you must be: a) Holding a lantern; and b) Ask "Do I see anything?"

Thanks!

18 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Or do they?

Reveal hidden contents

Or do they?

Reveal hidden contents

Or do they?

Wait wot I just pressed send three times errr

Funky. We’ll figure it out, but you have to be able to accept that there’s no way to make these games fully fair.

12 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Alder grabs them and splits them into two piles. He wraps them with a big leaf to avoid contaminating them. 

As soon as he picks them, they burst into flame. Shades start swarming him.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

There are a couple food packets and a teeeeeny knife.

24 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

A very empty water bottle, a bag of broccoli, and a note from Siylna that says “I hate District 9.”

Laurellen growled, she'd show her. She'd show them all. She'd kill them all! Her hand reached out to pet a scythe no longer there. 

She decided to go try for the scythe in the cornucopia and to look for a lantern.

@Edema Rue

I guess you're my torturer :P

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @I can't summon Wit on this device.

Aaaahhh being the only active GM is hard…especially when I don’t know things…Which mushroom field are you going to?

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Laurellen growled, she'd show her. She'd show them all. She'd kill them all! Her hand reached out to pet a scythe no longer there. 

She decided to go try for the scythe in the cornucopia and to look for a lantern.

@Edema Rue

Oh but of course.

The cornucopia is still surrounded by faceless creatures.