SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

13 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon grabs a bow and arrow and a supply pack that’s left in the cornucopia, and runs in the forest to seek shelter

Sorry this is in a quote box, I can’t get it to leave.

One of the faceless creatures attacks her.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Nah bro…

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck sighs. "i care for animals, but i cant even do crap for the animals around here because if they hurt me i die" 

he kinda looks confused. "idk... i get the feeling that there's gonna be some dangerous stuff there"

Lilac nods. "I can go on my own, if you want. But we do food. And..." She shakes her head. "I know it's stupid. But that creature is alone and probably terrified and most likely deadly, a bit like us. And I don't want to be cruel and uncaring. Like the gamemakers are. I want to care about this creature, simply because I can. Does that make sense? I mean, logically I shouldn't help it at all. But lack of logic is what defines humans, and I am human. In this prison, they try to make us believe we aren't. But we are. So, I am going to help this creature. If that is all right with you." 

Calliope stumbles into a chair. She collapses her head into her hand, muttering words that cannot be deciphered. It sounds as if she's speaking in another language. Her other hand is balled into a fist. Her two cats, Circe and Isis, sit by her feet. Slowly, her violent and aggressive words become clearer. It seems as if she is saying "It was him. It was his fault. Ariadne... It was all him. He killed her. He killed her."

Arma has collected enough spare branches both from their tree and from the forest floor to have a wide platform to stay on high in the trees. They weren't exactly sure where (@Silver Phantom's character(sorry, I forgot the name)) was, but they planned on venturing out to find them. 

Arma vaguely remembered someone waving them over right before they had ran to grab their knife, but they had been in too much of a panicked state of mind to register that the person might have been an ally.

4 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“We’ll figure it out,” Siylna said, standing up sharply. 

The scythe still stands tall at the center, and there are a few other weapons and packs scattered about. Creatures still defend it, though.

The creature follows, drawing a knife.

He squeaks a little, pulling himself close together awkwardly. “I…” He fidgets with his hand. He bites his lip. “Okay.” He sits back.

Ephraim checks a vine. It seems like it'll hold, "Here goes nothing!" He swings across, and "SNAP" He falls a little short onto a muddy embankment on the north side of the river. "That was embarrassing... At least I have some rope now." He walks towards the mushrooms due north. 

4 minutes ago, AN020C said:

Ephraim checks a vine. It seems like it'll hold, "Here goes nothing!" He swings across, and "SNAP" He falls a little short onto a muddy embankment on the north side of the river. "That was embarrassing... At least I have some rope now." He walks towards the mushrooms due north. 

Nope, sorry. The vine breaks halfway through, and you fall into the river. The first feeling that overwhelms you is a freezing cold. It numbs you.

5 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Alder drinks from the river 

It's freezing cold, but doesn't seem to harm you.

Edited by Lotus Blossom

3 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Alder drinks from the river 

The water is freezing, but pretty good.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Nope, sorry. The vine breaks halfway through, and you fall into the river. The first feeling that overwhelms you is a freezing cold. It numbs you.

Also, the vine bursts into flame when it snaps, drawing a shade.