SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She gently pricks her finger, drawing a single droplet of blood. She smears it on both sides of the scythe's blad and walks away into the forest.

You died.

You drew blood.

Youre dead.

Unless you redact that.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She gently pricks her finger, drawing a single droplet of blood. She smears it on both sides of the scythe's blad and walks away into the forest.

WIZ NO—

Shades appear on all sides, eyes glowing. They start closing in.

2 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill finds a loaf of bread, which would be useful for later, and a club. Using the club like a staff, which she was very skilled in, she bashed the faceless being's head, hoping to knock it out.

It hits, but the faceless being doesn’t seem to notice, instead stabbing forward with its spear. 

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Did you open it?

If you open it, you find a loaf of bread and a club (weapon!).

You finally make it to the river.

He dunks his hand in the river. Suddenly, he remembers something that his mother told him before he left. He starts looking around for anything resembling Ulidaium.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Shades appear on all sides, eyes glowing. They start closing in.

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

THAT IS NOT HOW IT WORKS EDDIE ITS BLOOD OF ANOTHER

EVERYONE PLEASE

We have lots of tributes and lots of people. If you could wait a few minutes between posts do so. This is very stressful and I’m starting to panic. Just sloooow down. The gamemakers need to discuss things in private Pms frequently. 

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill finds a loaf of bread, which would be useful for later, and a club. She heard a figure approach, and saw someone swinging their club at the monster. Quill tried to climb out of the pit. She had practiced this back home, and she hoped the pit was climbable.

The monster retreats, but you cannot climb out of the pit yet. Your leg is stuck in the mud.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

He dunks his hand in the river. Suddenly, he remembers something that his mother told him before he left. He starts looking around for anything resembling Ulidaium.

The rash begins to fade on his finger. Your finger went numb because of the cold.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

It’s okay. I read it last week. Any blood drawn attracts them. Natural blood like nosebleeds does not. A single drop of blood attracts them fairly quickly. More than a little they are bolting in you direction.

Just now, The stormfather said:

I was inactive today so I might be out since I missed the whole thing. Is Arc still alive?

Arc is alive! Wandering around the center right now. You can see a river, and trees surrounding you.

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Bob stands up, wincing, and starts looking around for metal.

None in your immediate surroundings. The pain dissipates. 

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Quill looked for a way to pull herself out of the mud, maybe via tree branch or something. She called to Rask to see if he could find anything that would help, knowing that she needed him for now.

A tree branch is just out of your reach. Rask could help you pull the tree branch down to your level, but doesn't seem to be helping.

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

The monster retreats, but you cannot climb out of the pit yet. Your leg is stuck in the mud.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill looked for a way to pull herself out of the mud, maybe via tree branch or something. She called to Rask to see if he could find anything that would help, knowing that she needed him for now.

Rask makes sure the creature isn’t too close (if it is too close, ignore this act part), then he lowers his club toward Quill. “Grab on!”