SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, The stormfather said:

"Arma? You gonna' kill someone who would ally? We could take im'. Kill HIM right now. Leave him here."

Arma knew they didn't want to kill Airgid, they had already decided to be allied, and he seemed nice enough. But they also didn't want to kill Arc. They did want to ally after all...

"I'm not going to kill him, but I will kill you if I need to," they said, projecting as much confidence as they could into their voice, "Stay away from us and I won't kill you here and now. Agreed?"

1 minute ago, The stormfather said:

Arc glances upward, then slams his head up into Arma's nose.

he grabs at the wrist holding the knife, trying to pull it away.

Arma's head exploded with pain, but they were able to retain enough clarity to maneuver their other hand to where it was able to catch the knife that she then dropped and sliced Arc's wrist.

Arc slams a fist into Arma's head.(tries to, at least.) "You could've gotten away fine."

SHADES!!!! HE SPILLED BLOOD!!!!!

@SmilingPanda19 or @Lotus Blossom shades needed. He cut my wrist. HEHEHEHEH trick worked. wanted to get hit into blood.

sorry bought the insanity of this post.

Edited by The stormfather

1 minute ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma's head exploded with pain, but they were able to retain enough clarity to maneuver their other hand to where it was able to catch the knife that she then dropped and sliced Arc's wrist.

Blood, crap

Airgid freeze. Curses, these grabs his scythe, his pack and runs towards the river as fast as he can

I'm getting a lot of lag so sorry if my timing is really off

Arma dodges, the punch grazing their temple. They jumped backwards away from him and dropped into a fighting stance. 

Arma then realizes there's no one still there and runs back into the woods towards their fort

Edited by Wittles of Shinovar