SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

They find a silver coated doorknob.

Shades. Hundreds of them. And a pool of blood. Just outside the cornucopia.

“I am an old traveler. Help me I need some water. Please”

Saffron moment for real

Water

Water

Where's my water

Also my voice sounds like a depressed teenage boy help

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

They find a silver coated doorknob.

Shades. Hundreds of them. And a pool of blood. Just outside the cornucopia.

Quill decides to turn around, seeing it as not worth it, unless there just happens to be a very convenient silver staff at her feet and maybe also a sling, or possibly even some silver crutches which would all be very helpful??? If not, Quill turns around and makes her way back to the shelter with Rask very carefully not to alert the shades, which she and Rask hopefully claim now.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Canada Lover

Elsie wakes up from a quick nap in her tree and continues. She realizes that shelters have been shown to everyone. She heads towards the closest free shelter at a steady pace, spear in hand. 

Gamemakers I'm not sure exactly which shelter she's closest to, it'll be up to you.

Also I would have voted to keep Wiz alive I was just off the shard while the poll happened, just keep that in mind when giving gifts out please and thank you.

Edited by Experience

25 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill decides to turn around, seeing it as not worth it, unless there just happens to be a very convenient silver staff at her feet and maybe also a sling, or possibly even some silver crutches which would all be very helpful??? If not, Quill turns around and makes her way back to the shelter with Rask very carefully not to alert the shades, which she and Rask hopefully claim now.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian

Was there anything at Quill's feet?

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Canada Lover

Callie's voice blares over the speakers, filled with maniacal glee.

"One more shelter claimed! Oh, this is so fun. Only 3 more left... Worst of luck to you all!"

The voice paused.

"Oh and... The next three people who kill another tribute can claim the shelter all to themselves. If you kill someone else, you automatically get a shelter. You cannot claim a shelter any other way. First come first serve! And only one tribute can be in the communal shelter at a time.... This should get exciting."

Callie's voice clicked off, and the announcement ended.

ScreenShot2023-10-23at9_05_02PM.thumb.png.ebeae18023af0ead38058fe1304ec55b.png

Edited by Lotus Blossom

1 hour ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac blinks. "I would, but the Shade appears to be eyeing you. And the mushroom. I'm not entirely sure if it's safe to eat, either..."

She looks at the mushroom. Can she tell if it is poisonous? (Considering her District 11 background.)

“Perhaps not, but you never can be sure. You’re Lilac, right?”

@Lotus Blossom

Sorry for all of us bombarding you guys, but does Lilac recognize the mushroom as poisonous?

Edited by Ravenclawjedi42

Shades. 

So she would have to kill so soon. That was okay. A few years ago she would have shriveled at the thought. But her life had changed for the worst. She has been forced to change with it. 

Elsie begins to look for another contestant.

@Lotus Blossom

Who's nearby Elsie?

Also, if you draw your own blood are you fine?

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"One more shelter claimed! Oh, this is so fun. Only 3 more left... Worst of luck to you all!"

The voice paused.

"Oh and... The next three people who kill another tribute can claim the shelter all to themselves. If you kill someone else, you automatically get a shelter. You cannot claim a shelter any other way. First come first serve! And only one tribute can be in the communal shelter at a time.... This should get exciting."

Wait, so how does it work? Can other people enter our shelters if we allow them?

Quill returned to the shelter with Rask, after picking up anything she got from the cornucopia.

Bye!

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Wait, so how does it work? Can other people enter our shelters if we allow them?

Only if you allow them and if you are present in the shelter while they are there.

Basically, it prevents other teams from attacking you or claiming your shelter when you're not there.

9 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

The voice paused.

Naran smiles. This would be easy. He picked up a club and started hunting for tributes.

12 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

The voice paused.

What's going on with the shelter? How close is saffron to a shelter? May I please have water?

Saffron started to head towards the north-easternmost shelter, heading through the mushroom patch in the way there