SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Bob spits out the mushroom, and tosses it to @The Wandering Wizard's character who's name I forget.

"I have no plans to die in the near future, despite nature's attempts to kill me."

She catches it and crushes it in her hand. "Seems a bit late for that now that you're in the games," with me she added in her head.

"How about hand to hand? I don’t want to risk drawing the shades," not without my beloved scythe at least. "So, would anyone want to try?"

@TheRavenHasLanded @SymphonianBookworm

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She catches it and crushes it in her hand. "Seems a bit late for that now that you're in the games," with me she added in her head.

"How about hand to hand? I don’t want to risk drawing the shades," not without my beloved scythe at least. "So, would anyone want to try?"

@TheRavenHasLanded @SymphonianBookworm

By the way, the mushroom is on fire.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Laurellen grinned widely, "so a challenger are you?"

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ayck mutters something along the lines of "take my knife" and puts it point first into the ground. 

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

GMHQ

Elan grabs some popcorn and shoves a handful into his mouth. "Dis es ghunnuh bu fuhn." He says with his mouth full.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

"out of necessity"

She shrugged a demented grin still on her face. Perhaps this will show you that I'm worth of you, my beloved scythe.

She walked warily towards him, watching for what he was going to do.

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Is okay, means I got to show off she doesn't mind physical pain cuz she's already dead inside from losing someone

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She shrugged a demented grin still on her face. Perhaps this will show you that I'm worth of you, my beloved scythe.

She walked warily towards him, watching for what he was going to do.

Oooooohhhhhhh, that makes sense. I was wondering how she just crushed the mushroom.

Bob watched the two, interested. This would hopefully get one tribute out of the way.

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck stands at the ready, waiting for her attack. this is how you take down the bull. he smiles. "so, what happened to you?"

"Living," she replied and the lunged at him, hands reaching to wrap around his throat.

@TheRavenHasLanded

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

:ph34r:

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron found that being unable to vote was inhumanly cruel and that the gamemakers responsible should be eaten by shades. 

( @SmilingPanda19 why can't I vote)

A single drop of water hits Saffron in the face.

There. That's all you get for now.

The river has clean water! 

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron found that being unable to vote was inhumanly cruel and that the gamemakers responsible should be eaten by shades. 

( @SmilingPanda19 why can't I vote)

Saffron and Elsie are currently allied and are in the shelter. Elsie gave Saffron her bottle of water as a sign of good faith.

The little white blips get closer to all the tributes until they land on the ground in front of these tributes @The Wandering Wizard @Argenti @Canada Lover @SymphonianBookworm @Kajsa :) @Ravenclawjedi42 @AN020C @Lord Spirit @Experience 

They turn out to be white balloons carrying a chocolate chip cookie with a picture of one of the faceless creatures giving a thumbs up next to Laurellen. It also reads “Thanks for being my best friend!” 
(thanks for voting yes to Wiz living!)

GMHQ

Victor walks in, he straightens his yellow suit and fixes his wet hair from bathing. He coughs slightly, covering his mouth with his hand. Coffee soaks into his throat as he takes a sip. The mug shakes with his trembling hands. “Hello dear.” He mumbles quietly.

Edited by SmilingPanda19

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

A single drop of water hits Saffron in the face.

#givesaffronwater

Saffron looks up. "Is this some kind of joke?"

Just now, Experience said:

It's not about Saffron having water in the end, it's about getting water from the gamemakers.

Journey before destination