SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

A flask of water and a lantern.

Is this lantern safe to use? She tucks it back into her bag just in case.

25 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The little white blips get closer to all the tributes until they land on the ground in front of these tributes @The Wandering Wizard @Argenti @Canada Lover @SymphonianBookworm @Kajsa :) @Ravenclawjedi42 @AN020C @Lord Spirit @Experience 

They turn out to be white balloons carrying a chocolate chip cookie with a picture of one of the faceless creatures giving a thumbs up next to Laurellen. It also reads “Thanks for being my best friend!” 
(thanks for voting yes to Wiz living!)

Assah smiles and tucks the cookie into her bag as well, before shouldering the pack and heading back south. No way I'm crossing that river. 

37 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

GMHQ

Elan grabs some popcorn and shoves a handful into his mouth. "Dis es ghunnuh bu fuhn." He says with his mouth full.

“That it will.”

25 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The little white blips get closer to all the tributes until they land on the ground in front of these tributes @The Wandering Wizard @Argenti @Canada Lover @SymphonianBookworm @Kajsa :) @Ravenclawjedi42 @AN020C @Lord Spirit @Experience 

They turn out to be white balloons carrying a chocolate chip cookie with a picture of one of the faceless creatures giving a thumbs up next to Laurellen. It also reads “Thanks for being my best friend!” 
(thanks for voting yes to Wiz living!)

GMHQ

Victor walks in, he straightens his yellow suit and fixes his wet hair from bathing. He coughs slightly, covering his mouth with his hand. Coffee soaks into his throat as he takes a sip. The mug shakes with his trembling hands. “Hello dear.” He mumbles quietly.

Siylna walks over, snickering. “Tired?”

19 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"One death," Calliope shook her head in distaste, "Only one..."

“I know,” Silyna said darkly. “I was hoping for more.”

17 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He jumps with a squeak, moving closer to Siylna. He straightens his suit  quickly and clears his throat.

Silyna giggled, tousling his hair. “Scared? Of the little tributes in the little arena?”

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She started grappling with him on the floor, mostly ignoring the rising flames, only occasionally putting them out when rolling in the fight. Grappling was her home turf, she'd grown up grappling with her brothers. They hadn't cared she was a girl. And they'd made beautiful songs so short ago as her scythe cleaved through them.

yikes

Ayck knew his own here. wrestling cattle was what he did for a living. this was his life. he manages to get her into hold, but only just barely.

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“That it will.”

Siylna walks over, snickering. “Tired?”

“I know,” Silyna said darkly. “I was hoping for more.”

Silyna giggled, tousling his hair. “Scared? Of the little tributes in the little arena?”

Memes for saffron and gamemakers

Spoiler

Screenshot_20231024-085847.thumb.png.cd4da2c128d950b515b311c6c316f995.png

Give me water

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ayck knew his own here. wrestling cattle was what he did for a living. this was his life. he manages to get her into hold, but only just barely.

Suddenly the fire jumps onto Ayck's clothes, and quickly spreads over his body, and then onto [Wizzy's characters name]. 

@The Wandering Wizard

7 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

@Ancient Elantrian give me water

"No." Elan says. Suddenly next to her a bottle pops out of the ground. 

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Suddenly the fire jumps onto Ayck's clothes, and quickly spreads over his body, and then onto [Wizzy's characters name]. 

@The Wandering Wizard

"No." Elan says. Suddenly next to her a bottle pops out of the ground. 

(her? Saffron's a him) also, is the bottle full?

"Give me water or I'll make you."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck punches his oppoent in the nose and rolls off, trying to get the fire off. "WATER"

A shade dives down, passing through his hand. It quickly begins to shrivel and turn black. His clothes also begin to shrivel and turn black, because of the fire.

why must i die. ryn is doing the stuff.

ayck curses quietly. "how long can i keep this up... 20 mins? I need to get out now"

ayck slaps away the chokehold quickly, cursing himself more. "yeah, now would be good" and he turns around and breaks her leg

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She scrambles up and grabs him in a chokehold. 

A shade hits her leg, and it begins to shrivel as well. 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

"You will give me water or I will come and find you in your GMHQ and forcefully make you give me water."

"Drink that first. Then we'll talk." 

Just now, Edema Rue said:

GMHQ

Siylna turned to Elan, and the bottle of water sank back into the ground. “Don’t listen to the tributes, idiot.”

@Aeoryi

A voice yelled back, "I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU! just give me water."

Saffron's Gamemaker killing arc will start soon(ish)?

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

A shade hits her leg, and it begins to shrivel as well. 

"Drink that first. Then we'll talk." 

“Elan!” Siylna snaps. “Stop it.” She presses a button, and suddenly Saffron can’t hear him anymore.

Edited by Edema Rue

Just now, Edema Rue said:

“Elan!” Siylna snaps. “Stop it.” She presses a button, and suddenly Saffron can’t hear him anymore.

Saffron still could tell exactly what they were talking about.

Give me water or Saffron might kill someone important

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck curses quietly. "how long can i keep this up... 20 mins? I need to get out now"

ayck slaps away the chokehold quickly, cursing himself more. "yeah, now would be good" and he turns around and breaks her leg

The fire putters out, and the shades leave.

But the injuries remain.

@The Wandering Wizard 

WIZZY: 2nd degree burns, one leg gone.

Raven: 3rd degree, one hand gone.