SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

HQ: 

"There has been a fire reported in the building. Please proceed to the nearest exit and leave the building. BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP"

Ayck sees his vision going black. he flails desperately, and kicks the shriveled leg, over and over hoping she lets go. he pries at the fingers.

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron still could tell exactly what they were talking about.

Another bottle pops up next to her, with the word "DRINK" printed on the side of it.

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

“Elan!” Siylna snaps. “Stop it.” She presses a button, and suddenly Saffron can’t hear him anymore.

GMHQ

Elan presses another button and a vacuum robot swings out, tripping Siylna.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

HQ: 

"There has been a fire reported in the building. Please proceed to the nearest exit and leave the building. BWOOP BWOOP BWOOP"

Ayck sees his vision going black. he flails desperately, and kicks the shriveled leg, over and over hoping she lets go. he pries at the fingers.

She keeps holding on refusing to let go despite her injuries. "Sleep now, forever."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Another bottle pops up next to her, with the word "DRINK" printed on the side of it.

GMHQ

Drama over water. Gotta love it.

Saffron picks up the water bottle. It's one of those impossible to open ones, and doesn't work well.

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

GMHQ

Siylna blinked, shocked. “What is wrong with you? Leave the fighting to the children.”

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

HQ: 

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She keeps holding on refusing to let go despite her injuries. "Sleep now, forever."

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck, now able to breath, grabs her leg and twists it. "LET ME GO" he bellows. "LILAC HELP ME"

?

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"It wasn't me!" Elan says,  raising his hand. "Vacuums just hate you! HA! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

xD Elan you did it again…

Siylna sighed. “Guards…”

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

i had thought she had let go in slamming him to the ground. 

ayck begins losing his breathing again. "alright, fine" and he grabs her throat with his one good hand.

HQ:

Ryn laughs with elan. "ok, that was good. anyways, you look terrible. i love it"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck begins losing his breathing again. "alright, fine" and he grabs her throat with his one good hand.

You’re basically about to pass out. And then die.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Yeah, guards. Get in here and arrest this person for being so dang VACCUMIST!!”

Siylna gives Elan a sharp look. “Control yourself.” She pulls out a syringe. “Or I can do it for you.”

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Well I changed it when I saw he was still in the chokehold because she wouldn't let go of a chokehold.

She kept him in the hold and increased the pressure.