SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Shade whipped around. sudden movement... food. yes. food. no... not food. Shade wonders where that came from. food. people are food. we eat food. but this one isnt food Shade is even more confused now. but food. not now. later. ok, fine. food later. Shade sighs to himself a bit. ok, find new food i guess

Ryn shuts all the lights off in the game makers room.

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

3 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac looks at the scene.

She looks at Bob.

She looks at Assah.

She can't think.

She can't do anything.

"I-"

Her hands start to tremble.

"I-"

She swallows.

She's not sure if she's crying or not.

"I-"

She looks down at her hands.

They do not have blood on them.

They should.

"I killed someone?"

She swallows once more.

"I killed someone."

And then the screams are back, but they are hers, but she isn't talking, it is just in her head, from before, from earlier, from back at her village, from the feeling of being shoved against a wall and helpless and watching yourself and-

"I killed someone."

And she turns to walk away.

Behind her a shade formed from the mist. A violet smile on her lips Laurellen watched with glee waiting for a rule to be broken, to punish.

2 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

“HEY! Are you really going to walk away from a fight?” Assah advanced, walking closer swiftly. 

...Kajsa I just realized I'm in your signature 3 times, that made me really happy xD

23 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

A voice calls out on the speakers again.

"Saffron Iguana, this is gamemaker Calliope Nefeli speaking, and I am here to inform you that if you ask for water again, there will be severe consequences. On first offense: a falling tree will break your foot. On second offense: you will fall ill. On third offense: you will attract shades anywhere you go. On fourth offense: five tributes will be ordered to attack you. On fifth offense: you will die. All punishments will be discussed further by the gamemakers. Just a reminder that we are in charge, sweetheart."

Callie was hear blowing a kiss and the speaker turned off.

For... Real?

What if I use ooc comments?

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna giggled at him. “You’re adorable.”

@The Wandering Wizard

He blushes a crimson red. “Shhhh…”

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan's gaze doesn't look at her, but you can tell he's trying to find her gaze. "Someone did... once..." he whispers. "And him... he was adorable too..."

"BUT THAT DOESN'T MATTER! KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!"

He turns to Siylna. He knows how uncomfortable touch makes her. He can’t possibly relate, he needs touch to feel love. Asking her to play with his hair or hold his hand is a stretch as is. It doesn’t matter, he will live, as long as she is happy. 
“Elan be quiet. Stop bothering her you useless fool.” He turns him getting snappy. 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

For real dude. Give it up. 😂

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He turns to Siylna. He knows how uncomfortable touch makes her. He can’t possibly relate, he needs touch to feel love. Asking her to play with his hair or hold his hand is a stretch as is. It doesn’t matter, he will live, as long as she is happy. 
“Elan be quiet. Stop bothering her you useless fool.” He turns him getting snappy. 

Let's see if this works

"Give me water." Saffron says, expecting a tree to fall down any moment now.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Siylna takes a deep breath. Well...I suppose it can't hurt. And he so clearly wants it...she leans in closer to him, putting a hand on his cheek and looking deep into his eyes. "It's me and you, Victor. On top of the world."

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

"Give me water." Saffron says, expecting a tree to fall down any moment now.

A tree falls and breaks Saffron's foot.

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Siylna takes a deep breath. Well...I suppose it can't hurt. And he so clearly wants it...she leans in closer to him, putting a hand on his cheek and looking deep into his eyes. "It's me and you, Victor. On top of the world."

A tree falls and breaks Saffron's foot.

I'm GOING to start asking for other stuff.

"Give me wat- vinegar." Saffron tested

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie calls out to Saffron, "Hey, could you please stop agitating the gamemakers? I don't want them sending shades here.

Saffron enters the shelter.

"Now that they're ignoring me, do you know where their GMHQ is located? I want to go sneak in there."

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn sets off the switch to dump a bucket of water on saffron by accident instead of the lights.

Okay :)

Saffron takes both the bucket and the water gratefully.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

"Now that they're ignoring me, do you know where their GMHQ is located? I want to go sneak in there."

"I just know they aren't in this arena, but they're close by. If you can get out, you can probably find them."

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn hits the wrong switch and a voice plays out over the intercom. "NO YOU DONT" ryn of course, laughs again.

Saffron raised an eyebrow, but simply held the silver bottle of vinegar out, just in case someone tried to interfere 

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Remember, your foot is still broken. I assume you're hopping.

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie calls out to Saffron, "Hey, could you please stop agitating the gamemakers? I don't want them sending shades here.

@Lotus Blossom?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn sets off the switch to dump a bucket of water on saffron by accident instead of the lights.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Ryn hits the wrong switch and a voice plays out over the intercom. "NO YOU DONT" ryn of course, laughs again.

...vetoed.

Sorry.