SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn smiles. "oh, what else can i do? lets see this switch..." he activates it and puts a cage over victor and siylna.

Whhhhhhyyyy is ryn a gamemaker help we have chaos quilters in the GMHQ

29 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

“HEY! Are you really going to walk away from a fight?” Assah advances, walking closer swiftly. 

“Yes,” Lilac says numbly. “I am going to walk away from a fight. Because I don’t want to kill you. Because… I killed someone…”

Lilac also walks faster in the direction of their base. “Please. Please don’t follow me. Please. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done anything. I shouldn’t have reacted. I shouldn’t have cared. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry.

It did not appear that she was taking to Assah anymore. 

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

4 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn smiles. "oh, what else can i do? lets see this switch..." he activates it and puts a cage over victor and siylna.

Dude...being a ghost doesn't work that way.

The most you get to affect reality is with some creepy whispers at a creepy time, and maybe the lights will flicker...

Sorry.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn hits a switch that locks him out. "well, ok"

WoBs: I don't think he can interact ...

Spoiler

R'Shara

Does a person have to die before they can become a Cognitive Shadow?

Brandon Sanderson

Yes. Depending on your definition of dying?

R'Shara

The physical body dies.

Brandon Sanderson

Yes.

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/360/#e10911

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

“Yes,” Lilac says numbly. “I am going to walk away from a fight. Because I don’t want to kill you. Because… I killed someone…”

Lilac also walks faster in the direction of their base. “Please. Please don’t follow me. Please. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done anything. I shouldn’t have reacted. I shouldn’t have cared. I’m sorry I’m sorry I’m sorry.

YES!!! MY DEATH CAUSED TRAUMA :D

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn promptly forgets why he's there and disappears.

Sorry sorry sorry!! I don't mean to be rude! I still think it's fun if you can like be a random creepy voice that's just there, maybe escalate the murder mystery, it just doesn't make sense for him to be able to do all that if he's dead, y'know?

27 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Assah tackles Lilac, pinning her and delivering several solid punches before reaching for her club.

44 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna takes a deep breath. Well...I suppose it can't hurt. And he so clearly wants it...she leans in closer to him, putting a hand on his cheek and looking deep into his eyes. "It's me and you, Victor. On top of the world."

A tree falls and breaks Saffron's foot.

42 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Without looking away from Victor, Siylna presses a button, muting Saffron for the next few minutes.

He pulls her closer pressing his cheek against her hand. He stares right back at her, smiling softly at the beautiful look in her eyes. He takes his hand and pulls hers off his cheek, pecking the back of it lightly. He whispers slightly “You don’t have to… you’re my queen. Queens get whatever they want.”

Edited by SmilingPanda19

3 hours ago, Lord Spirit said:

Rask eats his cookie.

His Stomach starts to growl a bit, but not from hunger.

2 hours ago, shortcake said:

sad to see you go. Thanks for trying.

@TheRavenHasLanded 

How did you die? I couldn’t find where a shade killed you.

2 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah emerged from the trees and saw the dead body, as well as Laurellen and the other person. She grimaced and drew her club, just in case, before making her way over.

Bob sits on the ground, eating his cookie, watching drama unfold between Assah and Lilac. He probably should do something to help, but he really doesn't want to get up.