SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn (now back) smiles. "ok, lets be more subtle." and he sets off one of the cats into a frenzy. cmon kitty kitty... let it all out.

The kitty stays still. 
Ot lifts one paw and claws the air

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

GMHQ

Callie picked up a book and seemed preoccupied. She was sitting by the fireplace, stroking her cat, Isis, who was purring on her lap. It was as if she didn't notice Siylna and Victor. But behind her book there was a small, amused smile, and the bright flashing green dot of a video taper. With her long, painted white nails, she tapped on one of the video taper's buttons.

The Arena

All of a sudden, a holograph appears in front of each of the tributes. The speakers turn on, playing the entirety of the kiss live.

Elsie this is your cue. @Experience

Thx.

Elsie was about to check if there was any silver surrounding the shelter when a hologram appeared before her. 

She froze. It showed two of the gamemakers kissing. And one of them...no. It couldn't be. 

Cassie was dead. They'd told her he died in the last hunger games. This wasn't possible.

"Cassie?" Elsie asks out loud, not even knowing if he would hear her. Her voice broke, tears threatening to pour out. "Cassie, is that you?"

@SmilingPanda19

GMHQ

Callie continued recording them as it plays in the arena. She smirked and set down her book, propping up the video taper behind a pillow. She politely stood up and smoothened her gown. Then, she gracefully made her way to the drinks table, pouring herself a cocktail. Isis hopped down from the chair and followed Callie, trotting with an arrogant air.

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie was about to check if there was any silver surrounding the shelter when a hologram appeared before her. 

She froze. It showed two of the gamemakers kissing. And one of them...no. It couldn't be. 

Cassie was dead. They'd told her he died in the last hunger games. This wasn't possible.

"Cassie?" Elsie asks out loud, not even knowing if he would hear her. Her voice broke, tears threatening to pour out. "Cassie, is that you?"

@SmilingPanda19

Give me water

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna closes her eyes and pulls Victor closer.

@SmilingPanda19

He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around behind her waist, pushing back  on the couch and she is half leaning on him. Her arms fall over his shoulders and he holds the kiss for a moment. This isn’t something to be wasted. He pulls her close enjoying it. It seems like forever to everyone in the area even though it only seems like a second to him. He pulls away slowly smiling at her.

@Edema Rue

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around behind her waist, pushing back  on the couch and she is half leaning on him. Her arms fall over his shoulders and he holds the kiss for a moment. This isn’t something to be wasted. He pulls her close enjoying it. It seems like forever to everyone in the area even though it only seems like a second to him. He pulls away slowly smiling at her.

@Edema Rue

"Took them long enough," Bob muttered. "I hate them all so much, they don't deserve love."

we might need ryn to scale back a bit, (sorry!) especially because this is pretty important and it would be annoying for tributes to have to scroll through a ton of pages

edit: unless wit has other plans. nvm-

Edited by Lotus Blossom

Elsie called out louder, heart racing, "Cassian? Can you hear me?!"

How....how could this be? He died. But he's right there. And he's making out with someone else. A well of anger for this woman Elsie had never seen began to form deep within her.

Elsie rushes out of the shelter and the hologram follows her.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

@Edema Rue

Siylna smiles back. Ugh, she thinks. I can’t wait to be rid of the brat… “I love you,” she whispers. 

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

GMHQ

Callie continued recording them as it plays in the arena. She smirked and set down her book, propping up the video taper behind a pillow. She politely stood up and smoothened her gown. Then, she gracefully made her way to the drinks table, pouring herself a cocktail. Isis hopped down from the chair and followed Callie, trotting with an arrogant air.

Then she stands up, finally noticing Callie recording them. She walks over and presses a button, and the last thing the screen shows is her, winking to the tributes. As soon as the camera is off, she glares at Callie. “Callie! Don’t ever, ever do something like that again.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Siylna smiles back. Ugh, she thinks. I can’t wait to be rid of the brat… “I love you,” she whispers. 

Then she stands up, finally noticing Callie recording them. She walks over and presses a button, and the last thing the screen shows is her, winking to the tributes. As soon as the camera is off, she glares at Callie. “Callie! Don’t ever, ever do something like that again.”

Wait the recording can't end yet.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

A shade is attracted to you. This may be because of sudden movement, but you're not sure. The axe is near enough, but not within arm's reach.

He backs away, slowly. 

Does he see any blood anymore?