SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Then she stands up, finally noticing Callie recording them. She walks over and presses a button, and the last thing the screen shows is her, winking to the tributes. As soon as the camera is off, she glares at Callie. “Callie! Don’t ever, ever do something like that again.”

Calliope turned around, her gaze set hard at Siylna, almost with anger.

"Do what?" She snapped.

Her hands tightened into a fist.

It was happening again.

It was her.

She couldn't escape.

She could never escape.

She was never safe.

What did she do this time.

Spoiler

Think Gollum-style split personality...

4 minutes ago, Argenti said:

He backs away, slowly. 

The shade drifts away.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn smiles. "ok, can you go after one of the game makers instead of the DRAPES?"

Isis walks over to Circe, and they walk out into the hallway, tails entwined.

Just now, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac growls before ripping a mushroom from the ground (with her left hand) and shoving the flaming mass into Assah’s face. “Get away from me. I DON’T WANT TO HURT YOU. STOP.”

Assah hisses in pain, stumbling backward, then grabs Lilac's arm and twists.

Victor smiles happy as he sits up. He watches her go over and turn off the recording he frowns. They can’t just have a wonderful moment together without someone getting in the way… 

he looks to the screens and stands up, walking over to look at the tributes while they argue. He leans against the button board. 
@Experience

the little red light is still blinking showing the camera is still recording and broadcasting, but they don’t know that… they all are still on camera

Edited by SmilingPanda19

4 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

The shade drifts away.

Isis walks over to Circe, and they walk out into the hallway, tails entwined.

Are the other monster still there?

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor smiles happy as he sits up. He watches her go over and turn off the recording he frowns. They can’t just have a wonderful moment together without someone getting in the way… 

he looks to the screens and stands up, walking over to look at the tributes while they argue. He leans against the button board. 

the little red light is still blinking showing the camera is still recording and broadcasting, but they don’t know that… they all are still on camera

Elsie sees him look straight into the camera, almost as if Cassian were looking straight into her eyes. Like a night 5 years before...

Elsie shook her head. How was this possible? It didn't matter. He was standing there right in front of her, though so far away. 

"Cassian!" She called out. "Cassian Bonswear! Can you hear me?!!"

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie sees him look straight into the camera, almost as if Cassian were looking straight into her eyes. Like a night 5 years before...

Elsie shook her head. How was this possible? It didn't matter. He was standing there right in front of her, though so far away. 

"Cassian!" She called out. "Cassian Bonswear! Can you hear me?!!"

He saw someone screaming at the cameras and he leans over looking into it… who was that… something seemed… familiar 

He, without looking, clicks a button that is supposed to turn her voice on so only he can hear it at his computer, but he clicks the wrong one. Instead it blasts loud through the whole arena and the Gamemaker headquarters.

y’all wanted a plot twist…

7 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

@Lord Spirit or @Canada Lover do you exist? and do you let Arc in?

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill noticed someone outside of the shelter.

"I say we let them in. If they betray us, then we kill them." She consulted with Rask.

@Lord Spirit

I was also catching up, sorry! 

"Very well."

You can come in."

Calliope threw her glass to the floor, shattering it and spilling her drink. She burst out of the room, running towards her quarters. She pulled the pin out of her hair, letting her bun loose as she clawed at her face. She entered her room and slammed the door behind her.

It was him.

It was always him.

Him.

Him.

But now, look at him.

I hate him!

I HATE HIM-

I HATE HIM

but I'm sorry.

Oh, I am sorry.

Why am I sorry.

I shouldn't be sorry.

But I am.

I hate him, and still, I am.

He took her.

He stole her.

He stole her away from me.

Ariadne-

Ariadne-

Calliope looked up, face streaked with tears.
At her window, she saw a seven year old girl, who remarkably resembled her.

"Ariadne-" Calliope gasped, and rushed to the window, "Ariadne, I'm here. I'm here to protect you. He's gone. That evil, evil, man is gone. He's dead. I'm here. I promise. Shhhh. Please. Please, don't leave me again. Please, baby. Stay."

Calliope reached out to hug the girl, holding her tight in her embrace. And all of a sudden, she was gone. Disappeared. Just mist in the night.

Calliope collapsed to the ground, wracked with tears.

4 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Are the other monster still there?

You do hear two creatures nearby, but don't see which direction they are in.

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He saw someone screaming at the cameras and he leans over looking into it… who was that… something seemed… familiar 

He, without looking, clicks a button that is supposed to turn her voice on so only he can hear it at his computer, but he clicks the wrong one. Instead it blasts loud through the whole arena and the Gamemaker headquarters.

"Cassian Bonswear! Can you hear me?!"

Elsie had to hear his voice. A part of her still whispered doubts about it being him. But if she heard his voice, she would know for certain.

Arc walks into the shelter, gasping."Airgid and Arma have an alliance. they might die though. shades. drew blood."He informs them.

Arc flops down, tears streaming down his face."Thank you.... THANK YOU."He says.

He sits up, glancing around at what is in the small shelter, and what stuff the two others have amassed.