SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

Lilac doesn’t scream, but she’s clearly racked with pain. Gritting her teeth, she uses her right shoulder to shove Assah to the ground before trying to make her retreat. She doesn’t want to fight. 

She just needs quiet. 

Just now, Experience said:

"Cassian Bonswear! Can you hear me?!"

Elsie had to hear his voice. A part of her still whispered doubts about it being him. But if she heard his voice, she would know for certain.

Victor pauses and stares at the screen his eyes loose their gold color for a moment, going a brown. That name…

Cassian Bonswear…

Why was it so familiar. He looks into her eyes and sees a little girl. 
“El?” 
He can’t look away. He almost feel his body get younger in years going back 5 years. There she was. The most beautiful little girl in all of district 12. Her laugh was sweet and her eye’s mesmerized him. Something about the sound of her voice brought warmth to his heart in that moment and he just felt this click.

And if the world was perfect I’d be held in your embrace…

His eyes start to fade back to gold. His age suddenly going up in years, his scars coming back, his pain, his hurt, and his tragedy. He holds his mouth open trying to say something but can’t muster words.

8 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Calliope threw her glass to the floor, shattering it and spilling her drink. She burst out of the room, running towards her quarters. She pulled the pin out of her hair, letting her bun loose as she clawed at her face. She entered her room and slammed the door behind her.

It was him.

It was always him.

Him.

Him.

But now, look at him.

I hate him!

I HATE HIM-

I HATE HIM

but I'm sorry.

Oh, I am sorry.

Why am I sorry.

I shouldn't be sorry.

But I am.

I hate him, and still, I am.

He took her.

He stole her.

He stole her away from me.

Ariadne-

Ariadne-

Calliope looked up, face streaked with tears.
At her window, she saw a seven year old girl, who remarkably resembled her.

"Ariadne-" Calliope gasped, and rushed to the window, "Ariadne, I'm here. I'm here to protect you. He's gone. That evil, evil, man is gone. He's dead. I'm here. I promise. Shhhh. Please. Please, don't leave me again. Please, baby. Stay."

Calliope reached out to hug the girl, holding her tight in her embrace. And all of a sudden, she was gone. Disappeared. Just mist in the night.

Calliope collapsed to the ground, wracked with tears.

You do hear two creatures nearby, but don't see which direction they are in.

Alder walks very slowly towards the axe

Saffron begins heading to the northernmost edge of the arena, carrying a silver bucket, a silver water bottle, a silver vinegar bottle, a silver knife, and 7 firestarters.

"I will find you gamekeepers. And it will be over."

1 minute ago, Argenti said:

Alder walks very slowly towards the axe

A creature attacks you from behind, tackling you to the ground. The creature seems blind.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Saffron begins heading to the northernmost edge of the arena, carrying a silver bucket, a silver water bottle, a silver vinegar bottle, a silver knife, and 7 firestarters.

No, because you cannot stand. You are too sick.

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac doesn’t scream, but she’s clearly racked with pain. Gritting her teeth, she uses her right shoulder to shove Assah to the ground before trying to make her retreat. She doesn’t want to fight. 

She just needs quiet. 

She can not humiliate me. She will not humiliate me. Assah stumbles to her feet, trying to see anything more than blurry shapes. 

1 minute ago, Experience said:

That's getting VETO'd

Also, Saffron is going after the gamemakers.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

A creature attacks you from behind, tackling you to the ground. The creature seems blind.

No, because you cannot stand. You are too sick.

That's not... How... Sickness... Works

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor pauses and stares at the screen his eyes loose their gold color for a moment, going a brown. That name…

Cassian Bonswear…

“El?” 
He can’t look away. He almost feel his body get younger in years going back 5 years. There she was. The most beautiful little girl in all of district 12. Her laugh was sweet and her eye’s mesmerized him. Something about the sound of her voice brought warmth to his heart in that moment and he just felt this click.

His eyes start to fade back to gold. His age suddenly going up in years, his scars coming back, his pain, his hurt, and his tragedy. He holds his mouth open trying to say something but can’t muster words.

El.

Those two letters brought tears streaming down her face. She had placed a brick wall over her emotions, but they completely crumbled upon hearing Cassian's voice.

"Cassie-" her voice broke once again. "How are... how are you alive?" 

She reached up to touch his face but her hand went through the holoprojector.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Cassian Bonswear…

“El?” 

Siylna runs over to him. “Victor? Victor, are you…what’s wrong?” She puts a hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

That's not... How... Sickness... Works

You haven't had an almost deathly illness, it seems. Just having a high fever causes people to be bedridden. Now imagine worse. There is no way Saffron is walking around, carrying buckets of water.

Edited by Lotus Blossom