SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Just having a high fever causes people to be bedridden.

This is completely and totally irrelevant but I had an almost deathly fever once. I should have gone to the emergency room :P it was 108 F

Edited by Kajsa :)

1 minute ago, Lotus Blossom said:

You haven't had an almost deathly illness, then. Just having a high fever causes people to be bedridden. Now imagine worse.

Why is Saffron sick

That's also unfair I'm submitting an appeal you can do nothing about it

Saffron walked on.

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Why is Saffron sick

That's also unfair I'm submitting an appeal you can do nothing about it

Saffron is sick because I warned you that on first offense, you'd get your foot broken by a tree, and on second offense, you'd be deathly ill.

You asked a second time, and, with proper warning, you've fallen sick. You cannot walk.

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna runs over to him. “Victor? Victor, are you…what’s wrong?” She puts a hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

He is staring at the screen, she would have heard Elsie say his name, questioning him and he is fumbling for words. He knows too much. 
“I-I…” He brings his hand up to his face and feels the scar across his forehead and looks down at his hands, his eyes starting to blur a bit on the edges. Blood. Blood on his hand. It’s all there. Dipped in colorful paint and sprinkled with crimson blood. He feels a sunflower petal fall into his hands. 
Amyra…

He blinks and the blood, paint, and sunflower is gone just him staring right at Elsie through the screen.

”My Da-“

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Saffron walked on.

Mate they warned you that if you kept asking for water these things would happen. You asked and a tree broke his foot, so there's no way he's just walking around with that. But they are able to do this, they are the gods in this game.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

Saffron is sick because I warned you that on first offense, you'd get your foot broken by a tree, and on second offense, you'd be deathly ill.

You asked a second time, and, with proper warning, you've fallen sick. You cannot walk.

Those details were not mentioned :(

@Ancient Elantrian, @Edema Rue, @witisthebest, @SmilingPanda19

Help lotus is being evil again

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He is staring at the screen, she would have heard Elsie say his name, questioning him and he is fumbling for words. He knows too much. 
“I-I…” He brings his hand up to his face and feels the scar across his forehead and looks down at his hands, his eyes starting to blur a bit on the edges. Blood. Blood on his hand. It’s all there. Dipped in colorful paint and sprinkled with crimson blood. He feels a sunflower petal fall into his hands. 
Aymra… 

He blinks and the blood, paint, and sunflower is gone just him staring right at Elsie through the screen.

”My Da-“

Someone rushes into the cameras frame, taking away Cassie's attention. 

Elsie wiped some tears off her face, then waved her hands to try and get his attention. "Cassie! Please answer me! How are you alive?! Where are you?"

Spoiler

Oops... Forgot to add a second one yesterday. This is for yesterday...

Approaching the Cornucopia, Ζωή dodged yet another flying pack. Who is throwing all these packs? Don't they have something better to do? 

All she needed was one of those packs, a club, and a knife, and then she could get out of there. With a gasp of relief, she threw herself at the pile of weapons and supplies. Snatching up a pack and a dagger, she searched for a club. She had never used one, but it couldn't be too different from swinging an ax. Finally, after squinting into the darkness for a solid 30 seconds, she spotted one at the top of the pyramid. Scrambling clumsily to the top, she grabbed it, and grunted. It was heavy. It was quite a challenge to drag it away, especially while trying to avoid getting noticed by other tributes, and dodge even more flying packs, (seriously, more?) but she managed to heft it over her shoulder, and speed walk away, hoping she would find shelter before something else found her. 

P.S. Is there a limit to how long it can be? I feel like my posts are so much longer than the other ones.

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Aymra… 

”My Da-“

Not to ruin the moment, but it was Amyra

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn smiles. "nevermind, time to scare your lady." 

siylna... your boy friend is a farce. he played the games. he lost. he lost. he lost... and victor is here. but is he victor? who knows...

Siylna’s hand tightens on Victor’s shoulder and she spins him away from the screen. “Victor! Look at me! Don’t let some stupid tribute convince you you’re something you aren’t!”

2 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Those details were all mentioned.

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

siylna... what are you... you deserve death... you all do... just like the knife used to kill... it fulfilled its purpose. but now it has more. and a small prick.

Siylna’s frown deepened at the voice. She wasn’t going crazy.

@SmilingPanda19

Just now, The stormfather said:

Arc stands up.

"I have a plan...He says ominously. "CALLIOPE!!!!!! Give me a silver axe or I will tell EVERYONE. all the cameras are on me, cards on the table. I will tell EVERYONE!!! Silver aaxe.... NOW!"

"Hold up though, while you're at it..." Quill thought of things to ask for. "Possibly a silver staff and maybe a sling as well???"

6 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oops... Forgot to add a second one yesterday. This is for yesterday...

Approaching the Cornucopia, Ζωή dodged yet another flying pack. Who is throwing all these packs? Don't they have something better to do? 

All she needed was one of those packs, a club, and a knife, and then she could get out of there. With a gasp of relief, she threw herself at the pile of weapons and supplies. Snatching up a pack and a dagger, she searched for a club. She had never used one, but it couldn't be too different from swinging an ax. Finally, after squinting into the darkness for a solid 30 seconds, she spotted one at the top of the pyramid. Scrambling clumsily to the top, she grabbed it, and grunted. It was heavy. It was quite a challenge to drag it away, especially while trying to avoid getting noticed by other tributes, and dodge even more flying packs, (seriously, more?) but she managed to heft it over her shoulder, and speed walk away, hoping she would find shelter before something else found her. 

P.S. Is there a limit to how long it can be? I feel like my posts are so much longer than the other ones.

No limit. It is just because they have already posted a ton so there is less to say.

Just now, The stormfather said:

Arc stands up.

"I have a plan...He says ominously. "CALLIOPE!!!!!! Give me a silver axe or I will tell EVERYONE. all the cameras are on me, cards on the table. I will tell EVERYONE!!! Silver aaxe.... NOW!"

Since when are cameras on him?

4 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna’s hand tightens on Victor’s shoulder and she spins him away from the screen. “Victor! Look at me! Don’t let some stupid tribute convince you you’re something you aren’t!”

Siylna’s frown deepened at the voice. She wasn’t going crazy.

@SmilingPanda19

He just stares at her terrified, his lip quivering. His eyes shifting from brown to gold. 

“But-But-“

15 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

She can not humiliate me. She will not humiliate me. Assah stumbles to her feet, trying to see anything more than blurry shapes. 

Lilac continues on her way back to her shelter, going as fast as she can. "Please, please stop, I don't, I can't, I'm sorry, you're hurt, you're hurt, I hurt you, I don't want to hurt you, I didn't want to hurt you, I'm sorry, you're hurt, I can't, I'm sorry, please stop, please stop, please just go away, I don't want this, I don't want to think, let me go, please, please, I can't care anymore, I have to let it happen, I can't stop it, I can't fight, I want to fight, I want to live, I want to die, I'm dead, I don't deserve to live, get away from me-"

She's definitely crying now.