SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

7 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid wakes up. He had a restless night. He gets up and moves the last distances to the North east shelter and see’s…

A couple people died, mores shelter were claimed, Saffron still hasn’t gotten water. Oh and Victor is Cassian.

edit: 1200 posts!

Edited by Lord Spirit

10 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Something slips into Lilac's voice.

Something not entirely... sane.

"Some people were born to die?"

She chuckled.

"Let me guess, some people were just born smarter and better and more worthy. Some people were meant to be stepped on and starved and... and forced to-"

She cuts herself off.

"You are only able to think these things because you've always been the person born for great things. What if you weren't? Is that how you justify your actions? The other people deserved it? It's what they were meant for? They're nothing but objects that you can-"

She stops talking.

"You got that faster than most. You know, you might not be that stupid after all. But to answer your questions, I am just here to inspire. Winning would be a plus, but I've always watched the games and thought 'That could be me. I could be a tribute, I could fight'.

"Some people were born to die--for a cause, for entertainment, like most tributes, and some merely just to die--some were born smarter and destined to be great. And then some are just obstacles."

With that statement, Assah grabs a heavy object or something and throws it in Lilac's direction. She has a good arm and impeccable aim, but that certainly doesn't mean she's immune to mistakes... @gamemakers :) ( @Edema Rue, @SmilingPanda19, @Lotus Blossom )

Edited by Kajsa :)

10 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

"You got that faster than most. You know, you might not be that stupid after all. But to answer your questions, I am just here to inspire. Winning would be a plus, but I've always watched the games and thought 'That could be me. I could be a tribute, I could fight'.

"Some people were born to die--for a cause, for entertainment, like most tributes, and some merely just to die--some were born smarter and destined to be great. And then some are just obstacles."

With that statement, Assah grabs a heavy object or something and throws it in Lilac's direction. She has a good arm and impeccable aim, but that certainly doesn't mean she's immune to mistakes... @gamemakers :) ( @Edema Rue, @SmilingPanda19, @Lotus Blossom )

It hits, and causes an injury, but Lilac can decide where and how bad. And if blood is drawn.

22 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma withdrew their arm as fast as they could, the club still delivered a solid hit, to a much smaller area. Before he could do anything else Arma tackled Naran down and flipped him over, pinning his arms behind him and kneeling on the small of his back

@The Honorable One did you want Naran to react to this?

1 minute ago, The stormfather said:

Was everyone in the last hunger games? I fell like everyone has their own old plot line and I’m just here trying to stay alive

Only the surviving contestant is still here. But the gamemasters are from the other one, just...even more messed up.

1 minute ago, The stormfather said:

Was everyone in the last hunger games? I fell like everyone has their own old plot line and I’m just here trying to stay alive

There are quite a few people who played in the last one, but most people have new characters with separate plots

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna’s hand tightens on Victor’s shoulder and she spins him away from the screen. “Victor! Look at me! Don’t let some stupid tribute convince you you’re something you aren’t!”

Siylna’s frown deepened at the voice. She wasn’t going crazy.

@SmilingPanda19

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

I'm submitting an appeal to undo an action taken by lotus involving terminal illness in unfair manners

Saffron Iguana awaited his appeal's results

2 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid claims the north eastern shelter (assuming no one else has)

The east one has been claimed by me, Canada Lover and the stormfather and the north one was claimed by Experience and Aeoryi. Also you now need to kill someone to claim an empty shelter  

5 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid claims the north eastern shelter (assuming no one else has)

I'm not sure actually. There's a fight that's going on, but I think it might be over now so I'll have Arma go to the shelter Arigid's at

Edited by Wittles of Shinovar

Just now, The stormfather said:

I think now, aeoryi gets one more chance, but like, stop saying ‘I want water!’ A half dozen times aday 

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

If you guys have me something other than storming vinegar it would be useful 

35 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma withdrew their arm as fast as they could, the club still delivered a solid hit, to a much smaller area. Before he could do anything else Arma tackled Naran down and flipped him over, pinning his arms behind him and kneeling on the small of his back

Sorry, I had to leave for a few minutes but I'm back now.

The only option that was still remaining for Naran was to bring his legs up and back quickly, slamming them into Arma's back with incredible force.

Probably hard enough that you would let go for a second and be winded.

Edited by The Honorable One