SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

The only option that was still remaining for Naran was to bring his legs up and back quickly, slamming them into Arma's back with incredible force.

Arma lurched forward, their breath escaping their lungs. They fell forward, struggling to breathe for a few seconds. They recovered, but it had cost valuable seconds. 

2 minutes ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma lurched forward, their breath escaping their lungs. They fell forward, struggling to breathe for a few seconds. They recovered, but it had cost valuable seconds. 

Naran jumped up and took a deep breath. He, too, was winded. However, he recovered quickly and swung his club at Arma's skull.

4 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

@Lotus Blossom? Any reaction from Callie about Arc’s demands signing off for a bit. Piano lesson

It's Cassie, not Callie. Short for Cassian.

7 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran jumped up and took a deep breath. He, too, was winded. However, he recovered quickly and swung his club at Arma's skull.

Arma was low and they rose quickly, quickly enough that the club slammed into their chest. They fell back, clutching their side and groaning in pain. 

5 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

I'm not exactly sure where I am. I think you most likely wouldn't be able to find me

Edited by Wittles of Shinovar

1 minute ago, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma was low and she rose quickly, quickly enough that the club slammed into their chest. They fell back, clutching their side and groaning in pain. 

Naran placed his foot on her chest and smiled.

"Any last words, tribute?" He raised his club and prepared to strike a life-ending blow.

Elsie retreats into her shelter, still sobbing from the traumatic incident. She began to remember all those days she had spent with Cassian. Days she had thought has been wasted. But he had been alive this entire time. How could he do this to her? How could he not let her know. He had claimed she was everything to him. 

The tears continue to run down her face.

Just now, The Honorable One said:

Naran placed his foot on her chest and smiled.

"Any last words, tribute?" He raised his club and prepared to strike a life-ending blow.

Arma merely groaned in reply, but they weren't going to give up so easily. 

Using one foot to push off the ground, they lifted their lower half up enough that they were able to land a solid kick to Naran's back. 

Almost certainly not hard enough to actually hurt him, but at least enough to cause him to lose his balance

Just now, Wittles of Shinovar said:

Arma merely groaned in reply, but they weren't going to give up so easily. 

Using one foot to push off the ground, they lifted their lower half up enough that they were able to land a solid kick to Naran's back. 

Naran fell over, but then rolled far enough away that Arma couldn't reach him immediately. He groaned in pain on the ground, but shakily got to his feet, assuming a fighting stance.

"You surprised me," Naran said through gritted teeth. "Believe me when I say it won't happen again." He charged (by walking quickly, not running.)

Just now, Aeoryi said:

What I assume they mean is that you've been really getting on their nerves, and when they asked you to stop doing so, you refused and did it anyway. You'll probably recover from your fever if you stop asking for water and promise not to do it again?

Just now, Argenti said:

From the way I understand it, the gamemakers have the right to:

1. God-mod, to a degree

2. Final say regarding conflicts between characters

3. Influence the arena and world that the characters interact in.

But I don't think taking away someone's ability to RP is necessarily fair. Just my opinion 

Storm it. I just realize I have been saying north east this entire time when I meant to be saying north west. sigh….

Airgid starts making his way to  the NORTH WEST shelter, he also eats his carrot and keeps an eye out for other food, water, and most importantly his allies. And finds…

@Lotus Blossom