SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"So how did you get into this wonderful place" Doug asks the man, "I imagine it would have been very difficult" as he tried to force his way through the ever denser trees.

The trees suddenly get ververyvery dense.

2 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Bob makes sure that he is feeling all right after eating the fire plant, having calmed down slightly from his hatred of fire and the gamemakers.

@Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @SmilingPanda19

He feels well.

1 minute ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron magically started to recover from the water- asker's disease. Although his toe still hurt, it was relatively fine.

Saffron headed for the river, looking to pick up water (yes, water from the river) before going on his gamemaker-killing crusade.

I’m so sorry to be having so much conflict. The goal wasn’t to make you miserable or ruin anything, there’s just a lot that we need to focus on and it made it really hard for any rp to happen, it also felt like you were just trying to see how far you could push us to make sure you got everything you wanted, though I know it probably wasn’t meant that way. Thanks for being okay to give in.

3 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Question: how reasonable would it be for Saffron to go on a quest to find the GMHQ? It seems like something he would do. Not that he would stand a chance against any of the gamemakers but still it's actually a possibility I've been considering.

You could have him try! Chances are, it won't work..... I'll leave it up to the other game makers.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

You can get the axe. I'm feeling generous today.

Yay!

Once he gets it he sneaks away from the blind monster and goes looking for Naran. 

I'm assuming this will take a while in game time

1 minute ago, Master if Magic said:
35 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon feeling the effects of dehydration and food and attempts to find a weapon and water when she finds in an abandoned backpack and eagerly opening it. Inside she finds:

A turnip and a small flask of orange juice.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

Generous... Silver Staff? Again, not meaning to be repetitive or anything, just my character really wants the silver staff. Please don't punish me...

MWAHAHAHAHA i frighten you i see

well, how about this? callie is up for a deal. you kill two active tributes and you get a silver staff.

Just now, Lotus Blossom said:

You could have him try! Chances are, it won't work..... I'll leave it up to the other game makers.

Would it be possible?

Saffron put all of his items (1) into his bag, then started climbing the rocks. They were arranged in a way that made the uppermost parts steeper, so that the entire arena fit into a basin-like geographic shape.

There wasn't many issues yet, but there would be some soon.

Just now, The Honorable One said:

Lightning smite or water-asker's disease?

Footnote 1:

Spoiler

Items include:

1 empty silver bucket

1 full bottle of vinegar (which has a surprisingly high amount of medical uses, and is also a potent poison)

1 empty silver water bottle

7 firestarters

1 empty thermos that once has soup, now filled with water

1 silver dagger

Dirt

Rocks

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Saffron put all of his items (1) into his bag, then started climbing the rocks. They were arranged in a way that made the uppermost parts steeper, so that the entire arena fit into a basin-like geographic shape.

There wasn't many issues yet, but there would be some soon.

Footnote 1:

Hide contents

Items include:

1 empty silver bucket

1 full bottle of vinegar (which has a surprisingly high amount of medical uses, and is also a potent poison)

1 empty silver water bottle

7 firestarters

1 empty thermos that once has soup, now filled with water

1 silver dagger

Dirt

Rocks

I really love lightning

7 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug was growing tired of the trees, and the game makers probably behind the movement, and starts to climb up one, and helping the other man up. At least dense trees mean a branch highway. He thinks to himself

The branch breaks and he falls and twists his ankle

13 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron heads north, having picked up his water. He heads towards the edge of the arena, which is surrounded by mountainous rocks.

My guess is that it would be almost impossible to escape the arena, but if he gets out of there he’d stand a chance.

Doug tries to stand up, but almost immediately falls back down "Dang it" I should have been more careful, I should have stopped going that way because the game makers are determined." Grabbing the branch that had fallen with him, he rests it under his arm, to help him get back up, and hobbles in the north west direction.