SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

6 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

I WANT A KITTEN!

Alas, the tiny kitten would kill my dog. No matter how small the kitten is, my dog go is the weirdest creature you will ever meet

I do plan to get a dog. And when I do, I will name him TenSoon

Current summary of events, lore, and deaths have been recorded up at the top in the poll. Please take note of this because if you absent for a period of time you may want to check there for any new information of what you missed in the future. :)

Just now, The stormfather said:

Can Quill and Radk come with arc to hunt for people to…….. Murder?

Uh... I guess so? I probably won't be very active for the rest of the night, but I will check in occasionally. It's very time consuming dealing with this and the clinic and homework.

Just now, The stormfather said:

Can Quill and Radk come with arc to hunt for people to…….. Murder?

Meanwhile, saffron has a brilliant idea of using WoBs to break the barrier of the arena.

Please just let it happen please I swear 

Saffron begins climbing. It was not to steep, and the rocks weren't too hard to climb... Yet.

After arc searches unsuccessfully, he returns to the shelter, since everyone is far away, and he doesn’t want to be far from the shelter when whatever the game makers were talking about happens

edit: aight to the cornucopia

edit edit: signing off for a bit. Getting late in my zone.

Edited by The stormfather

1 hour ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran fell over, but then rolled far enough away that Arma couldn't reach him immediately. He groaned in pain on the ground, but shakily got to his feet, assuming a fighting stance.

"You surprised me," Naran said through gritted teeth. "Believe me when I say it won't happen again." He charged (by walking quickly, not running.)

so sorry it took so long, I was in a car

Arma stood up. They knew they only had one more shot to take him out. They readied themselves to strike. Remembering that blood drew shades, they dropped the knife. He charged forward and, as fast as they possibly could, they sidestepped the attack and brought their former knife hand around his throat and the other hand kept his head in a secure chokehold. 

Some quick notes here:

1. Cosmere spoilers:

Spoiler

Will silver destroy the barrier around the arena, since it has investiture destroying properties? I think it should, but just want confirmation 

2. Next time, letting people sign up as a replacement player, like a player who can fill in for another player if they need to leave or can no longer participate. Similar to a pinch hitter in Sanderson Elimination. This would also provide an opportunity for people who want to join but can't because of busy schedules- they can sign up as a replacer.

3. Is the Saffron goes to GMHQ plot cool?

@witisthebest, @SmilingPanda19

19 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron begins climbing. It was not to steep, and the rocks weren't too hard to climb... Yet.

The problem is, the arena will probably be in the middle of nowhere, and the GMHQ will be heavily guarded, even if you get out of the arena…

12 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill also follows, hoping to find something useful there, but also being fully aware of her surroundings.

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Give it till tomorrow, then it can steadily improve. We’ll say it wasn’t a bad sprain.

Just now, AN020C said:

Not for nothin' but I assume a lot of work has gone into prep for this. Adding a completely unexpected plot into the existing plot may be hard for them to manage.

That is very true. *eye twitch* So true. So so so true. *cough*

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Just wait till you mention scheduling....

I had to stop myself from saying how much that would mess up my schedule. I mean if it messes up things then it might extend the hunger games which means we will struggle to throw together the cytoverse hunger games, and if he does escape and kill someone there needs to be a whole explanation that adds time. If he gets ahold of buttons then he might mess up the arena which will take time to fix and to calm down the tributes so we can continue. We have a lot of plot to play out and if that gets delayed itll stretch into the next games which doesn't involve you or Wit but new people so we'd cut your part of the plot out..... sorry-