SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Can not agree with you more. 

Thanks! But yeah. It's a problem when more active people try to interact with less active people on an RP, and end up gaining an advantage due to the other person's inactivity. I'll ask the Gamemakers to put this in the Info poll. I feel like many people have already done this, and certain members are feeling insecure about their character when they aren't on the shard, and that's a big no no. Your character should be safe- or outside of action- to a reasonable degree when the author isn't active.

@SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @witisthebest

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Please refrain from interacting with characters that have their authors sleeping or inactive for any reasonit is unfair to expect all members of this roleplay to be active at all times. Do not attempt to gain advantage over another sharder being inactive.

Can you add this to the info poll so that way this doesn't become an issue? Thanks. ❤️

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Can not agree with you more. 

Thanks! But yeah. It's a problem when more active people try to interact with less active people on an RP, and end up gaining an advantage due to the other person's inactivity. I'll ask the Gamemakers to put this in the Info poll. I feel like many people have already done this, and certain members are feeling insecure about their character when they aren't on the shard, and that's a big no no. Your character should be safe- or outside of action- to a reasonable degree when the author isn't active.

@SmilingPanda19 @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @witisthebest

5 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Please refrain from interacting with characters that have their authors sleeping or inactive for any reasonit is unfair to expect all members of this roleplay to be active at all times. Do not attempt to gain advantage over another sharder being inactive.

Can you add this to the info poll so that way this doesn't become an issue? Thanks. ❤️

9 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

...single tear escapes...thinking about trying to save Cassian...

The only issue with this was last games, the game makers made it so that you had to take a person's item to survive, so when we got paired up with someone who was inactive we were pretty much screwed. But otherwise, I agree.

@Aeoryi

Edited by Canada Lover

6 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Good night! I look forward to breaking the barrier tomorrow!

Not to be a kill joy, but silver typically destroys only invested splinters. You could invest it with breaths, push and pull on it, forge it, I doubt it would disrupt soul casting or an Aon barrier. If it's a ghost wall? Sure. But silver as we've seen it doesn't just obliterate all investiture.

8 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

you practically just quoted a calvin and hobbes strip :P 

I LOVE CALVIN AND HOBBES! I HAVE THE WHOLE COLLECTION-

1 hour ago, Canada Lover said:

Everything has bumps and that was a struggle last game, but we’re trying to keep in interesting. I apologize if my idea effected you negatively last game unintentionally. We are trying our best to make this game work properly, but with 5 gamemakers having to manage 24 other people their age, entertain them, and do our best to make them all have equal chances at winning is difficult. We have to discuss a lot of things off screen and this is a huge time commitment for us I hope you know. I have to sneak my phone out in school in order to keep up. I could get into serious trouble with that. Please recognize we are trying our best to keep up, manage, and entertain all of you, but it’s difficult when each of us gamemakers work different departments and need to constantly be online managing and discussing rp on here and our giant PM. 

Victor stands in his quarters in front of the mirror. He runs his hand through his dark brown hair. He frowns a little at his appearance, that scar on his face he deeply hates. His yellow suit is ironed perfectly and fits him quite well. He picks up his golden scepter and walks out the door early in the morning. He walks out of the hall and looks into the Gamemaker room to see nobody there. He frowns and walks back to the hall filled with the six head gamemakers quarters. He notices the tape over Herman’s door at the end of the long hallway. 

How lovely…

He walks over to the door, peaking in the room for a moment. The crime scene is still fresh, but he doesn’t seem frightened of it. He doesn’t seem to show an emotion at all in fact. He only does that when certain people are around…

He sighs and walks back down to the end of hallway. He takes a deep breath and slams his scepter into the floor three times. 

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!” His wide grins spreads from ear to ear as he wakes up the gamemakers with the slam of his scepter and shout of his roaring voice. 
@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @Lotus Blossom @witisthebest

Edited by SmilingPanda19

Is anyone at the cornucopia?

@Argenti you were around there, no?

Arc stumbles out into the cornucopia clearing. Knife held fearfully, he slowly crouches down, lifting a small stone from the ground. 
“Last time I was here, it didn’t go so well. “He scans the area for creatures and supplies.

I believe @Lord Spirit was also with me.

gamemakers?

players?

anyone here?

Edited by The stormfather

9 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac comically slides to a stop. 

She turns around.

She looks at Assah.

She blinks.

She tilts her head to the side.

"Thank you."

She takes in the dangerous glint, her own eyes calm and unassuming. She makes a decision.

"And... yes."

She holds out her right hand.

@Kajsa :)

4 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

@SmilingPanda19 you’re active. 
many creatures or supplies at the cornucopia?

feel no need to reply soon.

Uhmmmm another Gamemaker can stop me if I say something incorrect 

The cornucopia has been picked clean and the faceless creatures roam aimlessly in the area.

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor stands in his quarters in front of the mirror. He runs his hand through his dark brown hair. He frowns a little at his appearance, that scar on his face he deeply hates. His yellow suit is ironed perfectly and fits him quite well. He picks up his golden scepter and walks out the door early in the morning. He walks out of the hall and looks into the Gamemaker room to see nobody there. He frowns and walks back to the hall filled with the six head gamemakers quarters. He notices the tape over Herman’s door at the end of the long hallway. 

How lovely…

He walks over to the door, peaking in the room for a moment. The crime scene is still fresh, but he doesn’t seem frightened of it. He doesn’t seem to show an emotion at all in fact. He only does that when certain people are around…

He sighs and walks back down to the end of hallway. He takes a deep breath and slams his scepter into the floor three times. 

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!” His wide grins spreads from ear to ear as he wakes up the gamemakers with the slam of his scepter and shout of his roaring voice. 

Kaa roused groggily. But was sooon up. He walked into the room, prepared for another day. This was going to be an exciting one. Nobody was going to stand in his way.

How lovely…

“SHUSH YOUR FACE!” Elan says. He groggily finds and opens his door, grabbing his cane on his way out. In the game maker headquarters he pours himself a glass of sparkling water, and sips it as he turns on their extensive number of television screens. “Murder time, murder time, we love murder time.” He sings under his breath.

1 hour ago, The stormfather said:

Ok.

Arc backs away from the creatures, hoping they’re not notice him. He motions to Rask to back away, whispering “Creatures.”

"They're not that bad, but if there's nobody there, then we should keep moving."

Edited by Lord Spirit

Ephraim awoke, back against the shelter. He gets up and stretches, hands above his head, cracking his back. "I wonder if there's anything of use around this shelter." He begins walking around the structure, looking for anything that might be of use. Eventually, he finds...

Edited by AN020C

Elsie woke up. Her hair was an absolute mess. She couldn't remember when she fell asleep, bu-

Yesterday's memory came crashing down. Cassian was alive. Tears threatened to emerge once more.

She had told herself she would do whatever it took to win these games. She wouldn't let herself be distracted. Turned out finding out your dead boyfriend was still alive also doubled as a pretty good distraction.

It also hurt like h*ll. He had recognized her, for a moment. But something was off. That lady, she somehow had Cassie convinced that his former life was a lie. 

She had to contact him again. Winning the games didn't matter anymore. The only thing that mattered was Cassian.

How lovely…

Siylna walked out of her room, makeup and outfit perfect. She gave Victor a flat look. “Maybe warn me next time, dear.”