SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

12 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

A dozen shades wander past him. they seem already slightly agitated

Airgid freezes, then slowly ready’s his synth, hoping that he won’t have to use it

@Master if Magic @Wittles of Shinovar I am kind of out in the open, perfect time for us to find each other agian

5 hours ago, Argenti said:

Argenti you are both a blessing and a curse but right now you're being a curse.

4 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor stands in his quarters in front of the mirror. He runs his hand through his dark brown hair. He frowns a little at his appearance, that scar on his face he deeply hates. His yellow suit is ironed perfectly and fits him quite well. He picks up his golden scepter and walks out the door early in the morning. He walks out of the hall and looks into the Gamemaker room to see nobody there. He frowns and walks back to the hall filled with the six head gamemakers quarters. He notices the tape over Herman’s door at the end of the long hallway. 

How lovely…

He walks over to the door, peaking in the room for a moment. The crime scene is still fresh, but he doesn’t seem frightened of it. He doesn’t seem to show an emotion at all in fact. He only does that when certain people are around…

He sighs and walks back down to the end of hallway. He takes a deep breath and slams his scepter into the floor three times. 

“GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!” His wide grins spreads from ear to ear as he wakes up the gamemakers with the slam of his scepter and shout of his roaring voice. 
@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @Lotus Blossom @witisthebest

Thank you for adding the notice to the info poll. 

Saffron pondered his options. What could work?

Give up and go home.

The trio of shots shakes Alder. "Well, that's 4 dead, let's hope none were my team mates." he laughs at such a silly thought.

43 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Argenti you are both a blessing and a curse but right now you're being a curse.

I try XD

Edited by Argenti

1 hour ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid freezes, then slowly ready’s his synth, hoping that he won’t have to use it

1 hour ago, Silver Phantom said:

Are you going to attempt to kill me?

Avalon unsure to trust Airgid, but thinks how she will not survive for much longer if she works together. She is dehydrated, fatigued, and hungry. So she decides to find Airgid and work together.

Edited by Master if Magic

4 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Kaa roused groggily. But was sooon up. He walked into the room, prepared for another day. This was going to be an exciting one. Nobody was going to stand in his way.

He grunts as Kaa walks by, almost disgusted. “Fool…” he whispers under his breath. 

4 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“SHUSH YOUR FACE!” Elan says. He groggily finds and opens his door, grabbing his cane on his way out. In the game maker headquarters he pours himself a glass of sparkling water, and sips it as he turns on their extensive number of television screens. “Murder time, murder time, we love murder time.” He sings under his breath.

He just glares at him from the corner of his eye. “Crazy man.”

3 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna walked out of her room, makeup and outfit perfect. She gave Victor a flat look. “Maybe warn me next time, dear.”

He leans his head to the side, walking up to her and brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. “Sorry my queen. I didn’t mean to disturb you.” He makes his voice sound apologetic.

26 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He grunts as Kaa walks by, almost disgusted. “Fool…” he whispers under his breath. 

He leans his head to the side, walking up to her and brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. “Sorry my queen. I didn’t mean to disturb you.” He makes his voice sound apologetic.

Siylna smiles, taking his hand. “That’s all right. Anything interesting happen overnight?”

22 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

But like…nah…

10 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I’ll…go make popcorn eventually. 

*sighs* Life is so hard, the microwaves are broken and the tributes are being booooorrrriing…

Anyone want to help our poor, pitiful GM’s out?

21 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron approached the barrier. He tested it by poking at it with a rock, which it repelled quite well.

The barrier consistently makes the sound of a metal fork scraping a glass plate, occasionally interspersed with nails on a chalkboard. 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

The barrier consistently makes the sound of a metal fork scraping a glass plate, occasionally interspersed with nails on a chalkboard. 

Is that good or bad? Imo pretty decent.

Saffron experiments with the barrier, and eventually discovering that silver goes right through it. 

Can't stop me now!

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"YEP! I'M CRAZY!"