SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan laughs. "YOU HAVE THE MOST EXPERIENCE KILLING!"

I could be wrong, but I think Kaaaaaaaa’s only killed one person. The most experienced killer (at least for the tributes) is a tie between Sage and Rolen from last game

13 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid breathed again when the shades finally calmed down. He sat down panting slightly. Leaning farther down he drinks from the rive. Looking around he sees…

@Master if Magic @Wittles of Shinovar

Arma walks up to Airgid. They don't have anything to say, so they simply sit down next to him.

ryn: *appears*
everyone else: "hey lets go do something else now that vic has screamed"

ryn looks at the chicken. then he gets an idea. he starts setting off the chicken, making it go kinda crazy. ryn smiles. "calm it down, cassian"

Edited by TheRavenHasLanded

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor looks over and lets loose a high pitched girly scream. He jumps onto Kaa, wrapping his legs around his waist and arms over his shoulders. 

"GET AWAY FERAL RODENT!" He thwacks at the ground around the chicken with his scepter while Kaa stumbles. 

@Edema Rue

Kaa, obviously confused,  shuffles back as he sweeps Victor off of him. He grabs a blanket and puts it over the chicken.

18 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor looks over and lets loose a high pitched girly scream. He jumps onto Kaa, wrapping his legs around his waist and arms over his shoulders. 

"GET AWAY FERAL RODENT!" He thwacks at the ground around the chicken with his scepter while Kaa stumbles. 

@Edema Rue

Siylna starts walking down from the roof, coming back inside. She tucks the locket away.

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

OF COURSE I DID HOW LITTLE DO YOU THINK OF ME?!

4 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor continues shrieking on the floor and pushes back on his heels, still laying on his back, trying to get away.

@Edema Rue

Siylna walks in and bursts out laughing, then runs over to Victor. “What happened?”