SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

I found a bunch or random ones and I literally cackled to myself and stole them to put them in my box of stress relievers XDDD I also found those big c h o n k y noise cancelling headphones in my garage so FINALLY- peace and quiet. ....Ialsomaynothavetheurgetochewinnecklacesandrandomsiliconethingsbuthatsfinetoo

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna pulled him close and kissed the top of his head. “My adorable little Victor…” She let him go and walked over to the chicken, picking it up.

He watched, awkwardly fidgeting. He refused to take his eyes off the chicken, who knows, it could be murderous. 

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

I found a bunch or random ones and I literally cackled to myself and stole them to put them in my box of stress relievers XDDD I also found those big c h o n k y noise cancelling headphones in my garage so FINALLY- peace and quiet. ....Ialsomaynothavetheurgetochewinnecklacesandrandomsiliconethingsbuthatsfinetoo

YES THEY'RE LIVESAVERS!

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

A witch…

Possibly a white tower witch…

But probably not because my dress is red and black :lol: 

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Yo gamemakers can you notice Saffron or something if you have nothing to do or something or the dead can commune with Saffron that'd be cool too 

A mountain goat bounces over to Saffron.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

SERIOUSLY!

I don't know if I have ADHD, my parents are convinced I don't have anything like Anxiety, Depression, or ADHD... but im not as 100% positive as they are. Whatever, I have knee high socks, stuffed animals, and random things to chew on to save me.... oh and books.... and random scepters.... and organizing my bookshelf by flavor

Arc stumbles up, testing out his newly healed legs and arm. he finds that each move slowly and have pain when moved sharply, and he now fully lacks the ability to run, only limp, and one eye barely functions.

"Ow....."Arc begins. "Ow."He confirms. "Well... that went badly. I was hoping that I could use the mushroom as a weapon. Maybe I should ask you all about my plans before I try them." He nods to Quill and Rask.

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

I do have (diagnosed) ADHD, and I can confirm, without medication I get exceptionally frustrated with myself and get nothing done quite literally no matter what I do.

Oh yeah, and your parents will never be convinced. They have to be parents.

2 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

"do you know anywhere that might have some stuff?"Arc asks rask and quill.

"I haven't eaten."Arc looks outside the shelter, seeing if any shades are still mad. @Ancient Elantrian?

The shades have drifted away from the shelter, but there are large chunks of silver dust that have turned black. Those will be weak the next time shades attack.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The shades have drifted away from the shelter, but there are large chunks of silver dust that have turned black. Those will be weak the next time shades attack.

Great... ... ... ... 

Arc feels around the ground of the shelter for hidden compartements.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Saffron awaits a move from the goat.

Just now, The stormfather said:

that goat is the GOAT. puns. heheheheh.

don't blame me i'm tired.

Sorry, I have been offline.

Quill cut her loaf of bread into thirds, sharing a third with Arc, as well as another third with Rask. Quill starts taking small bites out of her third of the loaf of bread and chews it, rather contently.