SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, Experience said:

Elsie looks up, sure the gamemakers can see her.

"Hello," she calls, keeping her voice calm.

"I need to speak to Cassian Bonswear."

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian

Siylna pressed a button. “There is no one here by that name.”

5 minutes ago, Experience said:

"Then who was it I saw yesterday? With you." Elsie tries her best to keep any hatred from bleeding into her voice.

“Victor Forlin. Son of Eddie Forlin, and my lover.”

I’m back and finally caught up, but I also should be going to bed soon. 

Rask stays a safe distance from the shade. He doesn’t want to desert his team, but there’s nothing he can do. 

Just now, Experience said:

Elsie snorted.

"Victor? What kind of na- You know what that doesn't matter. Tell me, how long have you known Cass- Victor for?"

If you to get Cassie to remember, he used to sing “over the rainbow “ (I think?) with his father.

Quill judged the speed of the wind. She then looked at how tilted the ground was. Next, she determined the distance between her and the shade. Finally, she determined the weight of the silver knife. She found how much force she should use and aimed for the shades heart. She threw it.

I probably won't be very active.

@Ancient Elantrian

29 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

RED!!!! Cassian forgot both of us, it was sad. Also, both of your sacrifices in the Stormlit Hunger Games as well as my speeches to save were literally useless as they already had this planned. :(

Guess we'll just have to save him again! Don't know how I'll do that as a shade though. And I don't want to have to constantly replay that plot. All Red wants is peace! And maybe a brownie. 

26 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie snorted.

"Victor? What kind of na- You know what that doesn't matter. Tell me, how long have you known Cass- Victor for?"

Siylna smiled tightly. “Since we were children. But that isn’t important; after all, you’ve seen who he is now. Mine.”

Sorry I gtg, I’m at an orchestra concert followed by a kidnapping :D

Edited by Edema Rue

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Back in GMHQ, kaa leaned back after all the behind the scenes shade rallying he had been doing.

Saffron woke back up.

What... Happened?

"Elsie! Don't!"

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna smiled tightly. “Since we were children. But that isn’t important; after all, you’ve seen who he is now. Mine.”

Kidnapping? The sacrifice?

Hints for Elsie
Try:

1. Singing "You Are My Sunshine"
  2. Reminding him of the sunflower in literally any way.
  3. Talking about his "daddy."
  4. Mentioning "Miss Eddie" and how badly she treated him when he was a child.
  5. Talking about any of the tributes from last games. "Miss Fen, Miss Amyra," that may bring back memories of the arena and the 2nd annual hunger games when he was a child.

Yes please acknowledge that he hates chickens now presumably because of Red the Shardchicken in some way! Maybe it's a bit arrogant to think I mattered that much in his life though. Nevermind!

Edited by [Redacted]

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Hints for Elsie
Try:

1. Singing "You Are My Sunshine"
  2. Reminding him of the sunflower in literally any way.
  3. Talking about his "daddy."
  4. Mentioning "Miss Eddie" and how badly she treated him when he was a child.
  5. Talking about any of the tributes from last games. "Miss Fen, Miss Amyra," that may bring back memories of the arena and the 2nd annual hunger games when he was a child.

Try bringing Re-shephir's sunflower back 

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

If anyone needs a remind, here is the current map. THERE ARE STILL TWO FREE SHELTERS. CLAIM THEM. Also, LOOK INSIDE OF YOUR SHELTERS!!

ScreenShot2023-10-25at9_43_10PM.thumb.png.a384da3e9ac938ed4291cc43ad2ef2c0.png

I searched extensively the eastern shelter for secret  compartements. did I find something?

it was earlier. I checked the floor for trapdoors, and the ring of silver for secret levers.

for the shade fight : Arc tucks into a roll, snatching the silver knife and holding it out, swiping for when the shade comes near for a strike.

Edited by The stormfather

Victor slumps down against the back of his door, his fingers gripping his head through his hair.

What is wrong with you.

He stands up, walking over to his bed. He loosens his tie, throwing his suit jacket off and his shoes, and falls on his back against the bed. He holds his arms out, just staring up at the ceiling. His room is painted yellow, covered in sunflowers and sunshine. Pictures of him and Siylna are on the ceiling, littering it with news articles and photos. He rolls onto his side, looking across the room to the window sill. A single lone sunflower is cased in resin and in a glass container. Its yellow stands out as the night begins to fall behind it, the moon coming into view. He stares at it for a long time. He can't remember where it came from. He doesn't know why he loves it so much, but something about that sunflower.... it holds so much value to him.... not that he can throw it out anyways....

He feels through his thoughts. 

You are my sunshine...

He feels an opening through the thick fog, like a blurry opening just able to be snaked through. He closes his eyes.

A sweet little piano tune plays in the background and he opens his eyes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"El, come on." He waves his hand to her, beckoning to come after him as he bolts through the knee high grass of districts 12. His dark brown hair swishes up in the fall wind. Around this time of year, late October time, it was the best time of year. Why you might ask?

Because they could sneak out. This time of year, every year, the fences turned off for a certain period of time. The peacekeepers didn't know about it, but every little district 12 kid did. They would all sneak in and out under the fence, back when the fence was less strict, and run off to play in the fields and swim in the lake. 

"Coming!" Elsie yells from behind him, running after him. She has a small smile on her face, watching him run ahead of her. He turns around and returns her grin. The duck under the fence, going in for a slide on their stomachs, racing to get to the house first.

"Ha ha!" He laughs at her, making a face with his tongue sticking out at her as he slides under the fence first. 

"Watch for the sign." She grins as he runs face first into the street sign and slows down. He stumbles rubbing his face.

"Hey!" He waves her hand at her. 

"Snooze you loose Cassy." She sticks her tongue out this time and runs through town square and down the streets onto the gravel paths. Gravel paths lead to dirt paths and dirt paths lead to untended grass only marked by the permanent footprints left by them many times over. 

They come huffing and panting to the old run down one room house at the very end of the street. They bend over, gasping for air.

"I... beat... you..." Elsie says between breaths.

"In your dreams." He swallows and smiles at her, hands on his hips catching his breath. She simply smiles softly back. 

The two jump along the stones up to the front of the house and go in the front door to the wonderful smell of apple pie. 

"Daddy!" He jumps up into Anansi's arms, wrapping his legs around his and his arms around his waist. 

"Why hello sunshine!" Anansi throws him up into his arms, holding him slightly on his hip, watching to make sure the apple pie doesn't burn. Anansi is still in his suit from working up at town hall, but Cassian hardly noticed when his father switched jobs. He could easily go a time between being a coal miner, a teacher, it was all just a phase he would soon outgrow. 

"You making some pie?" He grins at him. 

"In fact I am. It'll be ready in a few minutes." Anansi boops his nose and he giggles. 

"Mister Bonswear." Elsie tugs on his suit slightly and he turns to face her, setting Cassian down. Anansi crouches down, his knees aching a bit with his age. 

"Why hello miss Elsie, how can I help you?" Anansi turns his head slightly, smiling. 

"Can I stay for pie?" She whispers, a little intimidated by the tall man. Anansi just chuckles and rubs her shoulder with his hand. 

"I would love to have you try my pie!" She smiles a big sweet grin and looks to Cassian. 

"I'll call you two over when it's time." Anansi claps and stands up. The two run off to one of the two other rooms in the house. For district 12 this was a pretty rich house, certainly not like the capitol, but that was a childs dream to everyone here. 

"Come see El." Cassian picks up a little box, jumping onto the bed and plopping down. Elsie walks over and sits down beside him. He smiles at her, his face inches from hers. 

"You ever heard of a music box?" He grins and she grins back, she moves to her side, laying onto her stomach, leaning on her fist to see him. 

"Oh I have. I heard they are magical." She turns her head, her eyes lighting up. 

"Magical you say?" Cassian leans down on his stomach mimicking her. 

"Magical. Wonderous. I heard people keep their voices in them." She whispers, not that anyone else would hear, but its almost like a secret. 

"Well, I have one." He sets the box down between them and they stare at it for a moment. 

"Is it magical?" Elsie whispers even quieter this time. 

"So magical." He says back in the same secret like whisper. 

"...can I hear it?" She looks him in his yellow brown eyes and he nods softly.

"You can open it." She brings her little fingers up to the top and opens it. The little music starts playing the tune and it fills the room. A little voice comes on. 

"You are my sunshine my only sunshine.... you make me happy.... when the skys are gray...."

Cassian and Elsie look each other in the eyes and smile the same innocent loving smile. 

"That's you..." She whispers with a huge grin spreading from ear to ear. 

"That's me." He says, pushing the box towards her.

"That's my favorite song... and I'm singing it." He points to the little box. 

"And I want you to have it." He gives her that same handsome little pearly grin. 

"Really?" She says picking it up. 

"Really, really." He says with a sweet smile. She jumps on top of him, wrapping her arms around him. 

"Thank you Cassy." He just giggles a little. 

"You're welcome El." He hugs her back. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------He opens his eyes looking around. 

What... was that?

I need to speak to her. Now. He jumps up and slams open his quarters door and runs down to the gamemaker desks. 

"Callie- where's the microphones-" He seems frantic. He rummages around. 

@Lotus Blossom @Experience