SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor runs for the door, scrambling with the microphone to escape with it. 
I must speak with her-

She opens the door and walks in the room, but closes it just before Victor runs out, and he runs straight into it.

“I’m sorry!” she says. “Um, I heard one of you hired me? I’m supposed to be one of your assistants?”

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

She opens the door and walks in the room, but closes it just before Victor runs out, and he runs straight into it.

“I’m sorry!” she says. “Um, I heard one of you hired me? I’m supposed to be one of your assistants?”

He runs face first into the door and is knocked onto his back. He groans holding his face. 
“Let me go-“

@Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @witisthebest

Someone… anyone… check the gm pm

He runs face first into the door and is knocked onto his back. He groans holding his face. 
“Let me go-“

The person, named Azelea, runs up to Victor and helps him up. “I am so, so sorry about that. Is there anything I can do to help? I can pay the medical bill…”

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

The person, named Azelea, runs up to Victor and helps him up. “I am so, so sorry about that. Is there anything I can do to help? I can pay the medical bill…”

He thrashes away from her, stumbling back. He holds his face as he trips over several things, tripping repeatedly again and breaking things, leaving a path of shattered glass and stuff everywhere.

”Don’t touch me!”

He thrashes away from her, stumbling back. He holds his face as he trips over several things, tripping repeatedly again and breaking things, leaving a path of shattered glass and stuff everywhere.

”Don’t touch me!”

“Sorry!”

I’ll have to go for a few hours. See you all then!

54 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

gamemakers?

Does anyone know what speed walking would do?

It would make the shade green eyed right?

Speed walking annoys them too, you are still moving fast, calling it walking does not stop them. So yeah green

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

”Don’t touch me!”

Elan just watches. Why are we ALL broken? He though. He looked at the other GM’s, who looked like they were going to do something soon. He shook his head. “You never could do something right.” He whispers to himself.

2 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan just watches. Why are we ALL broken? He though. He looked at the other GM’s, who looked like they were going to do something soon. He shook his head. “You never could do something right.” He whispers to himself.

Kaa overheard that form just behind him. He made a mental note to talk to him later.

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Let me go-“

AH SORRY I MISSED 4 PAGES WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO

3 minutes ago, Experience said:

Nah I just read it all anyway, English isn't that important :) 

Siylna, who had been quietly fuming, finally answered.

46 minutes ago, Experience said:

Elsie threw up her hands in frustration.

"Answer me!"

She stalked off along the edge of the arena, not able to just stand still.

"Yes," she said, "I've known him since we were 12. But he's grown more in that time than he ever did while you knew him, in your pitiful little district."

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna, who had been quietly fuming, finally answered.

"Yes," she said, "I've known him since we were 12. But he's grown more in that time than he ever did while you knew him, in your pitiful little district."

"You claim his mother is Eddie. Do you know the truth, or are you also a victim in all of this?"

Just now, Experience said:

"You claim his mother is Eddie. Do you know the truth, or are you also a victim in all of this?"

Siylna hesitates, then presses a button, and a small hologram appears in front of Elsie. She smiles, then speaks so only Elsie can hear. "I know. But I also know that he's not the boy he was, and to force him to be that boy again after all he's done...it would break him. Do you really want that?"

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn speaks into the microphone. "incorrec-" then he thinks, then tells siylna "his mother isnt eddie. he is a bonswear"

Hush, spirit, Siylna thinks aggressively at him.