SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Oh how excellent." He grins at her, meeting her dangerous stare with equal danger in his eyes. 

*giggles excitedly in return*

She's going to be fun!! :D

Medea strides over to Victor and Siylna first a dangerous glint in her eyes. "Sso, what can you tell me about thiss," she stares towards the broken down door, "messss."

6 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea strode into the room, her arms clasped behind her back. She starred down each of the game makers in the room in turn, including Victor. 

Her voice was cold and calculating like a snake. "Sso. I wass ssummoned here becausse of the murder of Herman. I will interview each of you and know that if you try to kill me, not only will you fail. But the Madam Pressident will ssend," she paused glancing at each of them once more. "An alternative ssolution."

@Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Elan continues shuffling through the detective’s bag. “A TASER?! COOL! THEY HAVENT LET ME HAVE ONE OF THESE IN FIVE YEARS!!!”

20 minutes ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron watched Elsie. Something was going to happen. Something big.

Hello there welcome to the afterlife I’ll be your guide.

Things will happen in…just a moment…

Siylna looked at Victor and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. “I have…things to attend to, my dear. I’ll be back.”

A time later, there was the sound of something exploding. It came from where Elsie and Saffron were standing. The dust took a long time to clear, but when it did, they were both gone. Shades swarmed around a tiny splatter of blood on the stone.

Siylna stood above the arena on an airship, smirking. “Take me back to HQ,” she said to the driver.

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan continues shuffling through the detective’s bag. “A TASER?! COOL! THEY HAVENT LET ME HAVE ONE OF THESE IN FIVE YEARS!!!”

Medea's hand shoots around Elan's neck and begins to calmly strangle him. "Put my things be game maker." She stares him dead in the eyes, "exactly as they were." Then she casually drops him and turns back to Victor.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea strides over to Victor and Siylna first a dangerous glint in her eyes. "Sso, what can you tell me about thiss," she stares towards the broken down door, "messss."

I love Med(us)EA so much. I don't know why 

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna looked at Victor and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. “I have…things to attend to, my dear. I’ll be back.”

A time later, there was the sound of something exploding. It came from where Elsie and Saffron were standing. The dust took a long time to clear, but when it did, they were both gone. Shades swarmed around a tiny splatter of blood on the stone.

Siylna stood above the arena on an airship, smirking. “Take me back to HQ,” she said to the driver.

R.I.P Elsie and Saffron

Medea's hand shoots around Elan's neck and begins to calmly strangle him. "Put my things be game maker." She stares him dead in the eyes, "exactly as they were." Then she casually drops him and turns back to Victor.

“Okaysss dessstessscssivesssssss” Elan says mockingly. “HAHAHAHHAHAA” He shoves the bag into the snake-ladies hands.

He seems amused. "I have nothing to tell you, I didn't commit the crime... I hired you fool."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Okaysss dessstessscssivesssssss” Elan says mockingly. “HAHAHAHHAHAA” He shoves the bag into the snake-ladies hands.

She casually backhands Elan, not even turning to look.

Can I knock you out? Pretty please?

Just now, SmilingPanda19 said:

He seems amused. "I have nothing to tell you, I didn't commit the crime... I hired you fool."

She cocks her head at him. "No you're the fool here if you thought you hired me. I work only for the pressident and I came at her call," her eyes drill into Victor's. A layer of ice hardening over what seemed cool before. "Not yourss. I can dissposse you if you get in the way, again."

It's me! Hi! I'm the problem, it's me!

Spoiler

I'm not a swiftie, but that song is catchy and relevant to my life

Sorry for being gone for like seven years. My computer's been all funny lately, and the shard is blocked at school unless I use a really specific process that doesn't work every time, so my apologies. I'm going to be on for about an hour while I also do homework, so I may not reply immediately. I read the summary up top, did I miss much else? 

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

She cocks her head at him. "No you're the fool here if you thought you hired me. I work only for the pressident and I came at her call," her eyes drill into Victor's. A layer of ice hardening over what seemed cool before. "Not yourss. I can dissposse you if you get in the way, again."

"Then I guess I won't be getting in the way." He crosses his arms, leaning on his heels. "Will you be getting in my way? Cause it seems like you are... I didn't do it. I was with the others when he was found dead."

5 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Generally check the top... thats what its there for. Its very basic summary, there could be more detail, but you'd have to go back and read the last 10-15 pages at least

2 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

"Then I guess I won't be getting in the way." He crosses his arms, leaning on his heels. "Will you be getting in my way? Cause it seems like you are... I didn't do it. I was with the others when he was found dead."

She cocks her head and whispers so only he can hear, "you're right, but we have to put up a sshow for the others, eh?" 

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

She cocks her head and whispers so only he can hear, "you're right, but we have to put up a sshow for the others, eh?" 

He leans back on his scepter, grinning widely, whispering. 

"I live for the show miss Medea."

He stands taller, speaking louder.

"What do you wish to ask of me, what could you possibly want to know?"

27 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Elan collapses, a kooky grin on his face.

I gtg, g’night!