SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid is walking threw the forest to the North west shelter, hoping to find someone to kill in order to claim it

Sharpie, also in that area, leaves the safety of his shelter after hearing someone in the distance. He begins tracking them from behind.

2 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid notices nothing yet, but he has his scythe in hand ready for anything 

Sharpie creeps closer. After a few moments of silence he slings a weighty rock at Airgid with his slingshot, hopping to knock the tribute out.

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie creeps closer, hidden by the foliage. After a few moments of silence he slings a weighty rock at Airgid with his slingshot, hopping to knock the tribute out.

2 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie creeps closer. After a few moments of silence he slings a weighty rock at Airgid with his slingshot, hopping to knock the tribute out.

It takes Airgid in shoulder. He stumbles and then spins around, eyes searching, trying to judge where the stone came from. He looks, not at Sharpie, but about 3 yards to the left of them 

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn floats over to the microphone. "i have no idea how this works, but hey yall. funny things are afoot up here, have a great rest of your hunger games! may the odds be never in your favor" and he does a little flourish

ryn taps the microphone, realizes its not on, then turns it on, then says his thing again, with the flourish

It takes Airgid in shoulder. He stumbles and then spins around, eyes searching, trying to judge where the stone came from. He looks, not at Sharpie, but about 3 yards to the left of them 

Sharpie creeps silently away from the spot of Airgids gaze and slings another rock.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea walked away from Victor heading over to Calliope. "Sso what do you have to ssay?" Her forked tongue flickered out of her teeth and she grinned.

Calliope raised an eyebrow at the detective, unamused.

"Bold of you to assume I have anything to say at all," she said, coldly.

3 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Calliope raised an eyebrow at the detective, unamused.

"Bold of you to assume I have anything to say at all," she said, coldly.

Medea just looked her over, eyes hardening and emotion dripping from her tongue. "I know you had...reassonss to be after Herman."

5 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

(Shoutout to @The Wandering Wizard for making that list and doing a lot of work to help everyone out!) ❤️ 

Thanks! It's really fun to be a part of these games :D ❤️

Airgid takes it in the side of the head and falls to one knee, stunned

Sharpie shifts attempts spots again. But as he does he does so, he steps on a stick and it makes a loud CRACK sound.

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

attempting to make this a little less one sided

Edited by Justice_Magician

1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie shifts attempts spots again. But as he does he does so, he steps on a stick and it makes a loud CRACK sound.

I have actual been rolling a d20 now and then to help me roll play what happens. When you threw the second rock I rolled a not 1 

Airgid gets to his feet. His head still ringing a bit. At the snapping of the swig he snaps his head toward the origins and sees the bushes moving. Reading his weapon he walks in that direction