SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

12 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor turns his head cringing. His left ear hears it, but his right does not. His left eye gold and his right eye brown.

I just wait till I get home from school and read the next 15 pages that I missed while doing homework.

Lol, how this is almost as long as the Stormlit games, and it's only been created for four days...

Also, in the dead tributes, you forgot Arma (Wittles of Shinovar). I think the Honorable One killed them yesterday.

@SmilingPanda19

Edited by Canada Lover

8 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea's grin twists into daggers.

"Why yes I would actually." 

All is going according to plan. As I predicted.

"I abject to all this. I believe that as a Detective, you should focus on doing your duty. Not mingle with the gamemakers." Calliope scowled. 

46 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

Since Saffron and Elsie died, does Sharpie inherent their shelter despite having never met them, Or is the shelter just left open and Sharpie took it?

You still have the shelter :D 

Edited by Lotus Blossom

20 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

Arc tries to cut a small stick off of a tree with his 🔪 knife 

It works! The stick falls to the forest floor. It's closer to a twig than a branch, but I'd still say it's a good sized stick. You could possibly knock someone unconscious if you swing it hard enough.

57 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

"I abject to all this. I believe that as a Detective, you should focus on doing your duty. Not mingle with the gamemakers." Calliope scowled. 

You still have the shelter :D 

I was under the impression I inherited the shelter? or are we sharing it?

also I'm back for a few hours now

@Silver Phantom

1 hour ago, The stormfather said:

I love how I’m clearly in a different time zone than everyone. I’m going to bed way before and for me everyone is posting well into the night.

Arc takes his knife, and begins to slowly cut through a small bit sturdy branch of a tree, wanting a makeshift quarter staff.

Well I mean, I was also here at like 1am, so…

You might just be sensible enough to go to bed at a decent time.

Siylna walks into GMHQ.

1 hour ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Medea looked Calliope over, eyes cold. "I am doing my duty, gamemaker. You've told me all I need to know." Her eyes glittered with malice as she left one last biting remark. "Don't worry sshe'll sstay losst forever."

31 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna walks into GMHQ.

Medea left Calliope alone, choosing to stride over to interrogate Siylna next.

@Edema Rue 

Tried to summon siylna xD

Red the Shade was confused at first, then he understood. And the memory came back to him. Red? That was him wasn't it? A chasm. He remembered a chasm. The Honourable One. He liked the sound of that. The change was almost imperceptible, but he wasn't quite a shade anymore. 
"Hello. Your name is?"

@Canada Lover

56 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Spoiler

NONONO I GOT LOTS OF SLEEP I PROMISE!!

28 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea looked Calliope over, eyes cold. "I am doing my duty, gamemaker. You've told me all I need to know." Her eyes glittered with malice as she left one last biting remark. "Don't worry sshe'll sstay losst forever."

@Edema Rue 

Siylna gave her a cold look.  

37 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue 

Elan struts in, a crazed grin on his face. “Detective,” he says, giving her a deep bow. “May you find nothing useful, so that I can laugh at you. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!”