SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, Lord Spirit said:

@Argenti @Edema Rue

Rask arrives at the bonfire, sees the shade getting close to Quill and walks over to help.

It could be both, I did cut down trees, which could act as a bridge to carry the fire across.

Yes, I'm still writing my dramatic death scene

I'm gonna roll a d20 when I got home, if I get a 19 or 20 I just loose a limb or three, that sound good?

2 hours ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Your welcome good sir ❤️

2 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

“Who?” Siylna asks. “Oh. The girl? She’s dead.”

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

“Oh, I’m sorry,” Siylna said. “We’re having an adult conversation here, but if you’d like to talk we can postpone it.”

Victor stands blankly staring at the screen.

”She’s…..what?”

6 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

@Argenti @Edema Rue

Rask arrives at the bonfire, sees the shade getting close to Quill and walks over to help.

South is good!

12 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor stands blankly staring at the screen.

”She’s…..what?”

Siylna put a comforting hand on his shoulder. “She got in a fight with Saffron. Blood was shed. The shades took them both. I’m…sorry.”

Just now, Argenti said:

It started on the south side, but because I can…

Siylna discreetly pressed a button, and the fire spread to the other side of the river.

Rask and Quill, you’re going to be attacked by shades. 

One of you will die. (Unless you give me a valid argument why not)

Decide.

HAPPY HUNGER GAAAMES!!

@Lord Spirit @Canada Lover

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna discreetly pressed a button, and the fire spread to the other side of the river.

I rolled a nat 1 XDD

Also do you think the plants explode when set on fire?

Edited by Argenti

14 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna put a comforting hand on his shoulder. “She got in a fight with Saffron. Blood was shed. The shades took them both. I’m…sorry.”

“No… no-“ His eyes start fluctuating again and he starts clawing at his face. His breath quickens into hyperventilation. “No- not again- not again-“ 

11 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Sure :) 

8 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“No… no-“ His eyes start fluctuating again and he starts clawing at his face. His breath quickens into hyperventilation. “No- not again- not again-“ 

“Victor!” Siylna shouts desperately, grabbing his hands and holding them tight. “Victor. She is—was—nothing. Meaningless. We are in top of the world, and she is dead. She won’t ever hurt you again.”

4 minutes ago, Argenti said:

HmmmMmmm…well you’re dying anyway, so sure, it can be.

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

And I will die!

Alder knew the gig was up, he'd violated the simple rules, and started a massive fire. His only hope was the fire held the shades off for long enough for the shades to calm down, or Ado willing, the gamemasters decided he had entertained enough to save him. "Maybe if enough others die because of this fire the gamemasters will drop a ring of silver?"  He mutters to himself, grimacing, because he knows how unlikely that is.

He looks around for the hidden cameras "Are you happy now dad? Your son goes out in a blaze of glory instead of dying old and happy? This what you wanted?" 

He waves his branch in front of him, and the shades recoil, but not far enough. Everytime they just get a little closer. 

He hadn't tested whether his ax was silver, and he desperately hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Just then the fire reaches the forest, where the bushes explode, launching branches and rocks everywhere. They pass through the shades.

"Oh Ado"

Alder throws himself to the ground as branches launch overhead hitting other bushes and setting fires all over the forest. 

"Smoky is very displeased with me." He laughs and the shades start to swarm around him. 

He swings his torch back and forth desperately trying to drive them back. He glares at the drone that flew over to record some close ups. "Oh so daddy can see me die close up? I bet you're overjoyed."

The shades are an arms length away now. Alder looks around and sees he's trapped himself in a ring of fire.

With 5 shades.

"Oh Ado."

He swings his axe, and miraculously, it cuts one in half. He gets ready to slash the next ones when he feel an icy hand grasp his calf. 

"OHH ADO!" He yells, leg turning black and numb. He tries to pull away but nearly falls into another shade. This one grasp his arm, he drops his axe and screams, falling to his knees, vitality being sapped. 

"PLEAASE" He shrieks

Gamemasters you wanna save him? If not he'll die violently . I'm good either way

12 minutes ago, Argenti said:

Alder knew the gig was up, he'd violated the simple rules, and started a massive fire. His only hope was the fire held the shades off for long enough for the shades to calm down, or Ado willing, the gamemasters decided he had entertained enough to save him. "Maybe if enough others die because of this fire the gamemasters will drop a ring of silver?"  He mutters to himself, grimacing, because he knows how unlikely that is.

He looks around for the hidden cameras "Are you happy now dad? Your son goes out in a blaze of glory instead of dying old and happy? This what you wanted?" 

He waves his branch in front of him, and the shades recoil, but not far enough. Everytime they just get a little closer. 

He hadn't tested whether his ax was silver, and he desperately hoped it wouldn't come to that.

Just then the fire reaches the forest, where the bushes explode, launching branches and rocks everywhere. They pass through the shades.

"Oh Ado"

Alder throws himself to the ground as branches launch overhead hitting other bushes and setting fires all over the forest. 

"Smoky is very displeased with me." He laughs and the shades start to swarm around him. 

He swings his torch back and forth desperately trying to drive them back. He glares at the drone that flew over to record some close ups. "Oh so daddy can see me die close up? I bet you're overjoyed."

The shades are an arms length away now. Alder looks around and sees he's trapped himself in a ring of fire.

With 5 shades.

"Oh Ado."

He swings his axe, and miraculously, it cuts one in half. He gets ready to slash the next ones when he feel an icy hand grasp his calf. 

"OHH ADO!" He yells, leg turning black and numb. He tries to pull away but nearly falls into another shade. This one grasp his arm, he drops his axe and screams, falling to his knees, vitality being sapped. 

"PLEAASE" He shrieks

@Ancient Elantrian? Want him to die or?

38 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

*siiiiiiigh* I suppose Quill can die. I was going to plan more with her character. Four paragraphs wasted on the character. It was going to be so good... I always knew she wasn't going to win. I wanted her too, but I knew I couldn't. I even planned out an entire arc for her character, planned her death.

Or you could let us both survive? My character is going to die either way, I have her death planned. But I suppose of you so desire her to. It is really up to you now whether she dies now, or she fulfills her destiny.

@Edema Rue

3 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Gamemakers are usually willing to let people's RP characters live out their arc. I suspect they'll let you live, but it won't be easy.

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

At the bottom is a steel door. It has a complex lock mechanism, keeping it sealed tight.

@Ravenclawjedi42

Hmmm 

Is this where they keep Ryn? I haven't heard from him recently. Or maybe Hermen. Yeah. Probably that.

45 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I have a valid reason why not: There should be more active people than inactive people IMO.

Maybe tell the inactives perhaps that if they don't escape (within a reasonable timeframe) they'll die in the fire?