SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Callie's light cackling echoed through the halls. She remained hidden, and her purple eye watched Saffron's prison carefully.

"Good morning, sunshine," She muttered under her breath, smiling. Not that Saffron could hear her. Elsie was awake, it seemed.

Elsie heard someone laughing in the distance. Turns out not everyone held here was still sane.

Elsie searches every surface of her cell, looking for a way out. She finds nothing, and isn't able to reach the ceiling to check for an exit there.

She punches the wall and immediately regrets it; her knuckles begining to bruise as the ringing of metal stops. 

Holding her hand gingerly, she walks over to the hole and calls through.

"Hello? Can anyone hear me?"

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Elsie heard someone laughing in the distance. Turns out not everyone held here was still sane.

Elsie searches every surface of her cell, looking for a way out. She finds nothing, and isn't able to reach the ceiling to check for an exit there.

She punches the wall and immediately regrets it; her knuckles begining to bruise as the ringing of metal stops. 

@Lotus Blossom @Aeoryi :) 

2 hours ago, Lotus Blossom said:

Callie's light cackling echoed through the halls. She remained hidden, and her purple eye watched Saffron's prison carefully.

"Good morning, sunshine," She muttered under her breath, smiling. Not that Saffron could hear her. Elsie was awake, it seemed.

3 hours ago, Experience said:

Elsie wakes up.

She groans, unsure where she is, her vision slightly blurry.

After a few minutes her sight begins to clear and she can tell she is in some sort of empty room. She is lying on the floor in the center. The walls are made of some silver metal, but Elsie isn't sure what. 

There is a small rectangular hole in one of the walls, about the size of a pizza box, four or five feet from the floor. 

Elsie attempts to stand but falls to her knees as blood rushes to her head. After a few moments she is able to stand steadily.

She walks over to the hole and peers through. She can see some sort of hallway, and other similar holes line it.

Elsie resists the urge to scream. She was stuck in yet another prison.

@Aeoryi @gamemakerswhomattertothisplot

Saffron... Ached. Ached and stirred. 

Someone will be dying for this. He muttered. 

Where... Was he?

He didn't try to move. Moving... It was hurting to move. It just wasn't worth it to even try.

I... Lived? 

Of course he lived. What happened was erased completely from Saffron's memory.

Gray.

Gray.

More gray.

His eyes fluttered open to reveal silver. 

Silver bars.

Enclosed room.

It was prison. 

Why... Must I?

What did he do wrong?

What did he say? 

His eyes weren't working properly. He blinked to try to see, but it didn't help.

It didn't help for him to see.

He didn't want to see.

A single command echoed through his head, in an undeniably powerful way.

"Exist."

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Saffron... Ached. Ached and stirred. 

Someone will be dying for this. He muttered. 

Where... Was he?

He didn't try to move. Moving... It was hurting to move. It just wasn't worth it to even try.

I... Lived? 

Of course he lived. What happened was erased completely from Saffron's memory.

Gray.

Gray.

More gray.

His eyes fluttered open to reveal silver. 

Silver bars.

Enclosed room.

It was prison. 

Why... Must I?

What did he do wrong?

What did he say? 

His eyes weren't working properly. He blinked to try to see, but it didn't help.

It didn't help for him to see.

He didn't want to see.

A single command echoed through his head, in an undeniably powerful way.

"Exist."

YOU COULD HAVE SAID SURVIVE 

2 hours ago, Experience said:

His ears picked up banging. Noise.

Noise hurt.

Noise hurt everything.

It made it worse.

He just wanted to ignore it all.

Side note: don't hate me because I go inactive. It was well telegraphed. Granted, it was 4 or so hours, but

So saffrons sneakier got captured somehow?

azalea is trapped in a tunnel?

i missed some things.

Arc the shade floats around aimlessly. He moves towards the centre, wary of the silver and the pain it brings. He spots another shade, who seems vaguely familiar.

”ahhhhh……”the groan barely makes a noise, shocking arc in that he can make noise. Struggling to maintain self awareness for a few blissful moments he pieces together the word.

”Alder.”

@Argenti

if a game maker has a problem with this, tell me.

Just now, The stormfather said:

So saffrons sneakier got captured somehow?

azalea is trapped in a tunnel?

i missed some things.

Arc the shade floats around aimlessly. He moves towards the centre, wary of the silver and the pain it brings. He spots another shade, who seems vaguely familiar.

”ahhhhh……”the groan barely makes a noise, shocking arc in that he can make noise. Struggling to maintain self awareness for a few blissful moments he pieces together the word.

”Alder.”

@Argenti

if a game maker has a problem with this, tell me.

The shade turns towards arc

"Arghkkk" it rasps, voice seemingly emanating from somewhere near its head.

58 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Azelea places the chip in the door.

The door slides open, revealing a room. The moment it opens, the lights liquor on. The humming sound is coming from a small robotic vacuum. In the back is a hodgepodge of technological inventions. 
On the far left side there’s a wall covered in pictures and post it notes. A picture of Siylna is connected to a couple names, most notably Saffron and Elsie. A picture of Victor has a note under it. How do we get him back? It reads.

On the top is the most incriminating peice of evidence. HOW DO WE STOP THE GAMES? It reads in large bold letters.

Behind Azelea there is a creaking noise. Elan is standing there. He stands for a second and then his face pales. “Oh no…” he says. “I’m sorry. But… you’re going to have to die now.” He pulls up his cane and lunges.

11 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The door slides open, revealing a room. The moment it opens, the lights liquor on. The humming sound is coming from a small robotic vacuum. In the back is a hodgepodge of technological inventions. 
On the far left side there’s a wall covered in pictures and post it notes. A picture of Siylna is connected to a couple names, most notably Saffron and Elsie. A picture of Victor has a note under it. How do we get him back? It reads.

On the top is the most incriminating peice of evidence. HOW DO WE STOP THE GAMES? It reads in large bold letters.

Behind Azelea there is a creaking noise. Elan is standing there. He stands for a second and then his face pales. “Oh no…” he says. “I’m sorry. But… you’re going to have to die now.” He pulls up his cane and lunges.

Azelea screams at the top of her lungs and jumps out of the way, hoping the sound will carry to upstairs. “Stop the games?” she asks. “Why would you do that? Te games bring stability to our nation, keep us from war. Do you want our country to dissolve into nothing?”

Azelea…nice, little brainwashed Azelea…

1 minute ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Azelea screams at the top of her lungs and jumps out of the way, hoping the sound will carry to upstairs. “Stop the games?” she asks. “Why would you do that? Te games bring stability to our nation, keep us from war. Do you want our country to dissolve into nothing?”

Siylna hears the scream from above, and chooses to ignores it, since it’s not Victor.

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Elan rushes at the intern. “CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG IN HOW WE RUN THINGS?!” He says. He swings his cane at the poor interns head again.

Cool, something to do. I'm surprised the shades haven't got me as colateral damage. 

Preemptive apology for the long post. The fire gave me ideas. 

Nilo helped his mother make dinner. He was just getting back from picking mushrooms. It was a hot day. 

"Wash your hands first." 

"Right, mom." 

It was a stew. A bit too simple but the way life was in these parts, throwing ingredients and water into a pot was the most efficient way to do things. It was almost luxurious really. 

As he was setting the table his mom started humming in the kitchen. A lullaby. He hadn't heard her sing that one in years. It was nostalgic. 

His dad got home and the three of them sat down. He looked tired, too tired to talk probably, but he sat down and talked to them anyway. He had never skipped a family dinner as long as Nilo could remember. 

The fireplace crackled next to them. Had they always had one of those? The fire was too intense, he was sweating. But his parents didn't seem to notice. They talked and laughed. 

The fire crackled. It got louder. Louder. LOUDER. 

His eyes opened. It was bright. He could still hear the fire, and there was smoke coming out beyond the bush he had been sleeping behind.

He picked up his things and got up. It was everywhere. He needed to get away. 

A shelter? No, you needed to kill to get into those. The one in the center? It could only hold one person, it would be occupied by now. But the cornucopia was an open area. The fire wouldn't consume it. Hopefully. 

Nilo started running, he didn't know where the cornucopia was, but he could follow the river to find it. Thing was, with the fire he couldn't hear the river. He picked a direction and started running, hoping it was the right one.

13 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Meanwhile:

Saffron finally decided to get up after what felt like hours.

He got up and ....

3 hours ago, Experience said:

Was it worth it to answer?

Elsie's voice. It was Elsie's Voice.

Saffron drew in a metallic, shaky breath, then replied, "I... Will kill someone for this..." With his voice faltering at the last word.

He thought to himself, speaking each word out loud, although silently.

"I was at the border." The northern Border

"Which nearly drowned me." I was lucky enough to survive. Maybe they want me alive? But why?

"But then it stopped." Gamemakers are odd folk.

"And then Elsie came." I asked her to put down the barrier.

"And talked to... Cassian?" Said it was too important.

"And then..." Something happened. Involving one of the gamemakers.

"And now I'm in prison." And won't be escaping for a while.

"Elsie is too." Because she's the reason why.

"Elsie must have known something about one of the gamemakers." And I'm in jail because of it.

Saffron paced around the cell.

They would come eventually. They would come and gloat. 

Of course they would.

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna hears the scream from above, and chooses to ignores it, since it’s not Victor.

Yeah yeah yeah probably not important if people are screaming

@Experience @Lotus Blossom

Edited by Aeoryi

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan rushes at the intern. “CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT THERE’S SOMETHING WRONG IN HOW WE RUN THINGS?!” He says. He swings his cane at the poor interns head again.

*intern’s

She jumps out of the way again, but it goes an inch away from her face this time. “Please! Please! I did everything you asked of me! I stuck a frog spleen up my nose for you! Just don’t kill me! Don’t kill me!”

3 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

She jumps out of the way again, but it goes an inch away from her face this time. “Please! Please! I did everything you asked of me! I stuck a frog spleen up my nose for you! Just don’t kill me! Don’t kill me!”

Elan’s expression was sad. “I can’t get caught…” he says quietly. “I’ve spent years pretending to be crazy to avoid this… I CANNOT GET CAUGHT!” He lunges at the intern again.

16 minutes ago, Eluvianii said:

Nilo helped his mother make dinner. He was just getting back from picking mushrooms. It was a hot day. 

"Wash your hands first." 

"Right, mom." 

It was a stew. A bit too simple but the way life was in these parts, throwing ingredients and water into a pot was the most efficient way to do things. It was almost luxurious really. 

As he was setting the table his mom started humming in the kitchen. A lullaby. He hadn't heard her sing that one in years. It was nostalgic. 

His dad got home and the three of them sat down. He looked tired, too tired to talk probably, but he sat down and talked to them anyway. He had never skipped a family dinner as long as Nilo could remember. 

The fireplace crackled next to them. Had they always had one of those? The fire was too intense, he was sweating. But his parents didn't seem to notice. They talked and laughed. 

The fire crackled. It got louder. Louder. LOUDER. 

His eyes opened. It was bright. He could still hear the fire, and there was smoke coming out beyond the bush he had been sleeping behind.

He picked up his things and got up. It was everywhere. He needed to get away. 

A shelter? No, you needed to kill to get into those. The one in the center? It could only hold one person, it would be occupied by now. But the cornucopia was an open area. The fire wouldn't consume it. Hopefully. 

Nilo started running, he didn't know where the cornucopia was, but he could follow the river to find it. Thing was, with the fire he couldn't hear the river. He picked a direction and started running, hoping it was the right one.

Fire and running…

Thanks for posting!! We’re getting to the point where inactive people are going to have to start dying, just so that the last few people are active ones.

5 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

Arc jerks when alder says his name.

he grits his ‘teeth’ forcing himself to keep control over th perineal emotions of a shade.

” Hheellpp”he says. “Help. Help.”he groans, primal forces taking over his mind

”help.”he says once more before joining the hunt for food.

Alder reaches out towards arc and caresses his face.

Heeelllhp

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Half the reason I started the fire was to force people to do stuff or die. (The other half was funni)