SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

Saffron simply sighed, then said, "Cassian. Cassian."

Saffron thought for a long while, then stated, "He would believe you. But he's being constantly held back, if what you say is true. Siylna is probably keeping her leash on him short. And I can see why."

Saffron considers each of the gamemakers.

Siylna. The one who loved Cassian so much that it got in her way; and his. 

Cassian. The child who grew up the wrong way. Who discovered truth the hard way. Who had no influence.

Calliope. The oddity. Definitely insane.

Kaa. He hadn't been around much. There was no way he could save them.

Elan. The strange gamemaker had been around for a while. He struck saffron as an oddity. One moment he would be trying to help saffron and the next trying to kill him. There had to be something with that one. Something the other gamemakers didn't have.

Saffron paused. They were definitely being watched. "Elsie, what do you know about Elan?"

@Experience

"I...don't know who that is. I only know Cassian from my life before."

29 minutes ago, Experience said:

"I...don't know who that is. I only know Cassian from my life before."

Going to sleep.

"Of course. Can you describe Cassian for me?"

1 hour ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

“You really should be dead… it’s kinda how being blown to smitherens works.”

@Aeoryi

I'm too tired it's 9 PM I'm sleeping now

Saffron ignored the voice screaming in his head.

3 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He doesn’t say anything for a moment. “Why do you care if I live or die?”

She smiled at him, then took his hand. "Because I love you, Victor. In all your moments, be they good, bad, or weak." 

Paaaaandaaaa Victor needs to believe that Siylna actually loves hiiiimmm

1 hour ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

1 hour ago, Aeoryi said:

You all know a piece of our plan...but none of you know the whole.

Plots behind plots.

Plans behind plans.

There is always another secret.

There is always more to fear...

Watch out.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

...whoopsy I'm in a author-y mood.

Hee hee.

You know some things. 

Jedi knows some things.

Aeoryi knows some things.

Exp knows some things.

YOU ALL HAVE LITTLE PIECES OF A NEVER ENDING PUZZLE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

17 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill looked over and saw someone calling to her. Quill couldn't make out the words though.

"Oi! Come with us if you want to live!" Quill, not making sure the person followed made her way to the shelter, finding Rask inside.

"I recovered this. Arc is dead. He sacrificed himself for us to live."

@DefiantAllomancer

@Lord Spirit

Ζωή stumbles after the voice, barely avoiding the fire. She know nothing about the 'shelters' or what they look like, but a teepeeish structure is what she's looking for.

She's not quite sure who it was calling her, but she vaguely remembers a tribute named Quinn or Quill... Something like that. 

"Hello?"

7 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

She smiled at him, then took his hand. "Because I love you, Victor. In all your moments, be they good, bad, or weak." 

He looks over at her. There were tears in his eyes. “You don’t know how much I love you…” 

She is correct. You only have bits and pieces. Little tiny things that could change things or not. :) you’ll never know 

8 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Ζωή stumbles after the voice, barely avoiding the fire. She know nothing about the 'shelters' or what they look like, but a teepeeish structure is what she's looking for.

She's not quite sure who it was calling her, but she vaguely remembers a tribute named Quinn or Quill... Something like that. 

"Hello?"

"Hello! You need to get to this shelter quickly if you want to survive!" Quill peeked her head out of the shelter. "Or I guess you could die. If you wanted to. Just as long as you don't harm us!"

@DefiantAllomancer

44 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Okay, hi, I'm Quill, and this is Rask. What's your name?"

Ζωή looks at the two companions and bobs her head in greeting. "I'm Ζωή. It's nice to meet you, and thank you." She gestures to the shelter around them. 

... (Just in case you were wondering, Ζωή is pronounced like "Zowee.")

12 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Ζωή looks at the two companions and bobs her head in greeting. "I'm Ζωή. It's nice to meet you, and thank you." She gestures to the shelter around them. 

... (Just in case you were wondering, Ζωή is pronounced like "Zowee.")

"Do you have any special items? I have one ninth of a loaf of bread, a club, a very heavy cane, and a silver knife."

25 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Do you want a servant or something? I need a character for when Quill dies.

@SmilingPanda19

I will think about this. The only condition of having a character in GMHQ is that you be required not to interfere with plot unless told to. You good with that?

Options for possible ocs:

Detective (Helper of Wiz)

Avox (highly suggest this one)

56 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"Do you have any special items? I have one ninth of a loaf of bread, a club, a very heavy cane, and a silver knife."

If you find Alder's body it will have some lightly roasted food near it

10 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

"Of course. Can you describe Cassian for me?"

Saffron ignored the voice screaming in his head.

"He's...perfect really. We grew up together. We always went on adventures, ate his father's desserts, and..." Elsie didn't realize she had stopped talking as she was reliving all her time with Cassian.

Arc the shade floats over to the shelter that he had been at before, holping that Alder would follow. The pain of his memories... it was too much. He spotted Quill and Rask with another tribute, Ζωή. 

They... replaced me. His thoughts, barely keeping out that urge to attack anyone near the fire, spun with anger.

"Que.Quel. Quell. Qu...ill? Rask?"The words came out garbled, barely different from a groan.

@Canada Lover @Lord Spirit @DefiantAllomancer

53 minutes ago, The stormfather said:

Arc the shade floats over to the shelter that he had been at before, holping that Alder would follow. The pain of his memories... it was too much. He spotted Quill and Rask with another tribute, Ζωή. 

They... replaced me. His thoughts, barely keeping out that urge to attack anyone near the fire, spun with anger.

"Que.Quel. Quell. Qu...ill? Rask?"The words came out garbled, barely different from a groan.

@Canada Lover @Lord Spirit @DefiantAllomancer

Quill looked outside the shelter. She saw a shade that looked rather familiar.

"Arc?" Quill asked with disbelief. The fire was getting dangerously close, but Quill did not go back inside.

She stepped past the silver ring. She knew now, that she was in the hands of Arc.

Arc the shade can attack Quill if you want to and blind her. Or I guess Arc the shade could try and kill Ζωή. Really up to you. Lord Spirit is not going to be here until tomorrow.

@The stormfather @DefiantAllomancer

Edited by Canada Lover