SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

Nah, she's just living in a tiny town, happily flaying squirrels in the woods. (if you get that reference I'll be very happy because I didn't do it well)

YES!!!!!! Peter Wiggins for Hegemon. I was reading Ender's game last week.

The person inaudibley sighed. The games were still going. But how? Victor Forlin? Of course. The person laughed, a sad laugh, not even caring that the other people might hear him. Eddie always wanted a child. Her little Victor. Because they really were the only victors of the games. He remembered coming across Eddie in Cassian's room, treating him like a child. That was why he had tried to kill her. To save Cassian. He had also felt her presence in his mind. Trying to rewrite it. She had already made him forget what was left of his first few years of life. Trying to make him Cassian, or Victor's, older brother. Manipulating him into a world of lies. And so he ended up here. He wondered what little lie she told Cassian about him. He died? Ran away? Was taken away? It was truly hopeless.

24 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

The person inaudibley sighed. The games were still going. But how? Victor Forlin? Of course. The person laughed, a sad laugh, not even caring that the other people might hear him. Eddie always wanted a child. Her little Victor. Because they really were the only victors of the games. He remembered coming across Eddie in Cassian's room, treating him like a child. That was why he had tried to kill her. To save Cassian. He had also felt her presence in his mind. Trying to rewrite it. She had already made him forget what was left of his first few years of life. Trying to make him Cassian, or Victor's, older brother. Manipulating him into a world of lies. And so he ended up here. He wondered what little lie she told Cassian about him. He died? Ran away? Was taken away? It was truly hopeless.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

My goodness, I’m a horrible person.

9 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

IM SORRY

On 10/29/2023 at 2:53 PM, Canada Lover said:

"I do. I'm not saying you should trust it, but I'm willing to put my life in their hands."

Ζωή nodded slowly, though she wasn't sure if Quill could see her. "I..." She was terrible with these awkward silences and this one was deafening. "Should I say something?" She hissed."I mean, we're all just sort of standing here. I'm kind of freaking out." 

Spoiler

P.S. I hope this isn't too late. It's been a hectic three weeks. A lot's going on at home and my life has been an exhausting ordeal, so I haven't been very active. 

P.P.S. I don't know if you noticed but I changed the tense of my writing from present to past tense. I really don't know why. I just felt like it.

Just now, DefiantAllomancer said:

Ζωή nodded slowly, though she wasn't sure if Quill could see her. "I..." She was terrible with these awkward silences and this one was deafening. "Should I say something?" She hissed."I mean, we're all just sort of standing here. I'm kind of freaking out." 

Reveal hidden contents

P.S. I hope this isn't too late. It's been a hectic three weeks. A lot's going on at home and my life has been an exhausting ordeal, so I haven't been very active. 

P.P.S. I don't know if you noticed but I changed the tense of my writing from present to past tense. I really don't know why. I just felt like it.

You’re good! 

:)

4 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Rough week for me too. ❤️

Just now, Edema Rue said:

I wasn’t saying it was too much, just that there was a lot recently, especially because the tributes haven’t done much. 

20 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Reveal hidden contents

Rask sees the girl talking to herself.

”Are you okay?”

@DefiantAllomancer

6 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

”Are you okay?”

@DefiantAllomancer

Quill noticed Rask come out, and caught him up.

"Arc, now a shade, has confronted me, and Ζωή here is nervous about Arc attacking her."

28 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Hide contents

"If we don't attack him, he won't attack us. Hopefully."

Siylna could talk to the mysterious person in the back of the prison.

@Edema Rue

Edited by Canada Lover

5 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

”Are you okay?”

@DefiantAllomancer

That, my friend, is an excellent point. 

CMON AND DIE TRIBUTES

Just now, Aeoryi said:

Correction: Lotus, and/or Saffron to stop being depressed.

4 hours ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon is wandering around to find airgid. 

@Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Silver Phantom @SmilingPanda19 @Ancient Elantrian @Justice_Magician 

Me and @Justice_Magician are still technically strangling each other I think.  

Airgid pushes his full wight into Sharpies neck

You said you guys wanted death, so here you go. Plus, I'm not on here as much as I should.

Naran decides to start running for no particular reason. He runs so fast that his head slams into a tree branch, and

The branch took of Naran's head.

(Spoilered for size.)

Spoiler

The gamemakers were raging and thrashing about, destructive. But in District 5, a small girl only sat quietly, staring at the screen, watching Naran's headless body slump onto the ground.

The young girl reached out to the screen, and tried to touch her brothers face. He was liberated now. Serene.

Naran was dead. She knew that, and knew that there was nothing she could do. That brought pain, true, but not the pain she had expected. I let him go long ago, she thought, staring at his face. When he was reaped.

She didn't feel the pain or terror that she had known before, when he'd gone into the games. This time, she felt only peace. She would always love him. But she would not cease to function because he was gone.

The girl picks up a flower. Naran had always loved them. She threw it into the air, and thought she heard Naran's spirit puff away, like mist under a hot sun.

(Don't hate me please. I needed a death scene.)

Edited by The Honorable One

7 minutes ago, The Honorable One said:

Naran decides to start running for no particular reason. He runs so fast that his head slams into a tree branch, and

The branch took of Naran's head.

(Spoilered for size.)

Hide contents

The gamemakers were raging and thrashing about, destructive. But in District 5, a small girl only sat quietly, staring at the screen, watching Naran's headless body slump onto the ground.

The young girl reached out to the screen, and tried to touch her brothers face. He was liberated now. Serene.

Naran was dead. She knew that, and knew that there was nothing she could do. That brought pain, true, but not the pain she had expected. I let him go long ago, she thought, staring at his face. When he was reaped.

She didn't feel the pain or terror that she had known before, when he'd gone into the games. This time, she felt only peace. She would always love him. But she would not cease to function because he was gone.

The girl picks up a flower. Naran had always loved them. She threw it into the air, and thought she heard Naran's spirit puff away, like mist under a hot sun.

(Don't hate me please. I needed a death scene.)

Rest in peace.

Quill heard a cannon go off.

"Someone is dead." He told Rask and Ζωή.