SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Medea arrives at Victor's bedroom having called for the healers to take Victor. She walked into the room to find them both collapsed and blood pooling beneath them. 

She hissed viciously and pulled Siylna away from Victor. She handed him over to the medics and marched down to the prison with Siylna in a clawed hand.

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea arrives at Victor's bedroom having called for the healers to take Victor. She walked into the room to find them both collapsed and blood pooling beneath them. 

She hissed viciously and pulled Siylna away from Victor. She handed him over to the medics and marched down to the prison with Siylna in a clawed hand.

@Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

Siylna is completely unconscious, a syringe still sticking out of her wrist. She’s also drenched in Victor’s blood.

25 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea hisses, "there'ss been a development we have to hurt to Victor'ss room! Siylna is the murderer. Call the medics!"

She dashed off quickly leaving Elan behind.

@Ancient Elantrian @TheRavenHasLanded

24 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn shrugs. "how convenient of her. go let the prisoners out, and meet outside the back entrance. cool?"

"No... if she doesn't know then I shouldnt leave I can do more..."

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna is completely unconscious, a syringe still sticking out of her wrist. She’s also drenched in Victor’s blood.

Medea doesn't care and bites Siylna's other arm, injecting her with her venom. She tosses her into a cell next to Elsie and grins wickedly.

@Edema Rue @Experience

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea doesn't care and bites Siylna's other arm, injecting her with her venom. She tosses her into a cell next to Elsie and grins wickedly.

@Edema Rue @Experience

Awww don’t hurt my poor girl!!

Siylna lands like a rag doll on the hard metal floor and lies there, unmoving.

19 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac's eyes softened. "Oh. I'm sorry." She tilted her head to the side, for a moment looking like an owl. She paused before continuing. "How often do you think about other districts?"

“A lot. But I doubt we think about them the same way.” Assah shrugged and pulled a cookie from her bag. She turned it over in her hands a few times before sinking her teeth into it and tearing free a bite. With her mouth full, she asked, “You said you grew up with your mom. Did you have any siblings?”

I’m sorry can we just talk about that delicious betrayal please— THE DRAMA!
 👀 lover betrays lover is like the best evil trope ever—

Edited by Kajsa :)