SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Suddenly the sound system crackled to life repeating one message over and over.

"I have found evidence of Elan wishing to stop the games. He must be arrested immediately and thrown in a cell."

Wait, out of curiosity, what does Medea’s venom do? Because I know what the sedative did, so now I need to know how to combine them…

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

It causes extreme pain for a year and a day. It can mentally link the person to Medea so she can give them mental commands to lock up their body. It can cause also hallucinations and madness because of pain drunkenness :P

Oh and unless Medea stops it. It will kill in a year and a day.

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid pushes harder and Sharpies neck with one hand and then tries to knuckle punch sharpie in the armpit

Sharpie is dodges the punch and is able to wrestle free, though he is still on the ground. He swings the scythe at Airgid.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Instead Medea slithered away and tasted the air to trace Elan's scent. And quickly she slithered off in his direction.

@Ancient Elantrian

Suddenly a massive transport of guards landed. They burst into the room Elan was in. “WE’VE BEEN SENT BY THE PRESIDENT, AND YOU’RE UNDER ARREST!”

Elan grinned at the guards. It wasn’t the grin of a crazed man. It was the grin of a man who had planned and thought and trained, and was ready for his moment.

When the first soldier came, Elan was ready, cane in hand. He couldn’t see, the blindness wasn’t fake. But he could sense where the soldiers were. He swung hard at the soldier, and there was a loud crack as the soldier went down. More soldiers came, Elan dodged their strikes as he brought more and more of them down. 

“CALL IN MORE TROOPS!!!” A guard captain shouted. Elan smiled and pulled out a small device. “I think you forgot something.” He said. “I’m the guy with the buttons.” Then he pressed the device. 

There was a rumble, and then the door behind him exploded open. Hundreds of robots, big and small, flooded out. Five years of designing, programming, and building, finally put to use. Elan fought hard, alongside the robots. He began to retreat, letting the robots cover his escape. Then a man began to fight through them. One by one robots exploded, as the person pushed quickly towards him. Elan turned to run, but then he saw the man’s face and froze. “…Elan…?” He said. No. No, he’s dead. He was killed. Elan thought. 

“I hate you.” Elan Jr. said. The words were like a punch in the face. Elan gasped, his eyes wide. At that moment reinforcements came. More soldiers came through, fighting off Elan’s resistance. They grabbed him, and began dragging him off. Elan continued staring at his son.

“No…” he said. “NO! YOU CAN’T-“ his screams were cut off as he was thrown into a carrier and taken away.

Elan Jr. shook his head. He walked into the GM headquarters, where Medea was. “I am your new gamemaker.” He said. “I’ve been sent by the President. Let’s get these games back on track.”

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Thank you so much!!

Tributes who are alive and in the arena are: Silver Phantom, Master if Magic, you, SymphonianBookwyrm, Kajsa, The Honorable One, and Justice_Magician.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan Jr. shook his head. He walked into the GM headquarters, where Medea was. “I am your new gamemaker.” He said. “I’ve been sent by the President. Let’s get these games back on track.”

Medea looked him down and up, forked tongue flickering and fangs extending. She starred him down for a while. Finally she sly smiled, "as you wish."

She turned and stalked away, heading back towards the dungeons to torture Siylna. 

@Edema Rue

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea looked him down and up, forked tongue flickering and fangs extending. She starred him down for a while. Finally she sly smiled, "as you wish."

She turned and stalked away, heading back towards the dungeons to torture Siylna. 

@Edema Rue

Can saffron leave yet

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

@Edema Rue

Mysterious person in the back has done nothing wrong as far as Medea know, let him go perhaps? Also I remember Elan's dead child from last games.

@Ancient Elantrian

Edited by Canada Lover