SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Ok, Airgid takes the hit just blow in the shoulder, he feels almost nothing but does here a pop,  and goes for sharpie again, trying to kick them in the neck

Sharpie takes the blow to his neck. But doesn't fall far because he was technically still on the ground. He struggles to breath for a second.

2 hours ago, Canada Lover said:

Quill was confused. His new teammate was trying to kill him? Oh, well, nevermind. She is dead. And now there are a lot of shades coming towards you. What about Rask? Oh, no, he's dead to.

"Well frack." Quill knew this was most likely going to be the end of him.

So, time to pull out the weapons. She ate his final ninth of bread and started running, trying to escape the millions of shades coming toward her, she threw Arc's silver dagger at Ayck, but missed. It landed all the way back at the shelter. However, she knew the shelter would not hold off that many shades. She now only had a club and a cane. She ran for a good time, but she was starting to get tired. She had made it to the mushroom field, but unfortunately dislodged a mushroom, lighting it on fire. She knew it was the end. So, she threw her cane and club to the ground beside her, and died. Ayck consumed her, along with the other shades. As she died, she thought she saw Red the shade looking at her, with what she thought was a glance of respect. Or of bloodthirstiness. Either way, she was dead now.

The person sat in the back. They watched someone being tossed in a cell. That girl who thought she knew Cassian. He had suspected she would turn on him, but he knew little Cassian probably wouldn't see it coming. He did always see the best in people. He felt... loss. There was a bloodbath. He didn't know how many, but a lot of people were dead. He also felt a light bond tug. Someone close to him was dying. He didn't have any living relatives though. He suddenly realized who it was. It was Cassian. Eddie had both manipulated them using the same magic. They must have a weak connection. This meant he was in danger. Or worse. Dead. Because no one wins in the Hunger Games. Not even the gamemakers.

@DefiantAllomancer @Lord Spirit @TheRavenHasLanded @Edema Rue @SmilingPanda19

GLADLY

ayck reaches out slowly and grabs onto them and sucks their life, their eyes gleaming with malice and excitement. "sleep... well"

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie takes the blow to his neck. But doesn't fall far because he was technically still on the ground. He struggles to breath for a second.

Airgid try’s to take advantage of Sharpie being on the ground but ends up messing up and falls next to Sharpie

10 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea looked him down and up, forked tongue flickering and fangs extending. She starred him down for a while. Finally she sly smiled, "as you wish."

She turned and stalked away, heading back towards the dungeons to torture Siylna. 

@Edema Rue

Siylna has yet to awaken.

10 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

I said everyone who was still alive.

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug stalks around the arena, he had not encountered another human person in days, and he really wanted a shelter too claim as his own. "Come on, where is someone" he mutters

If you want to find someone, just mention them.

3 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid try’s to take advantage of Sharpie being on the ground but ends up messing up and falls next to Sharpie

Sharpie, still struggling to breath manages to stand. He's still pretty unsteady.

Suddenly gaurds burst into the dungeon, carrying a limp body. They throw him into the same cell as the others, and leave him there.

Spoiler

For whoever said they remembered Elan Jr:

Yeah ya do.

And he’s actually alive.

BACKSTORY!!!

But you don’t get to hear about it!

7 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid goes for sharpies legs, trying to wrap himself around them to make Sharpie fall again

Sharpie manages to dodge out of the way, he takes another swing at Airgid, trying to hit him with the handle.

9 minutes ago, Lord Spirit said:

It makes me laugh every time, because I did an interp about her for debate…

5 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea simply grabbed a bucket of water and doused Siylna in it.

Siylna flinched, but didn’t awaken.

1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie manages to dodge out of the way, he takes another swing at Airgid, trying to hit him with the handle.

Airgid head is slammed into the ground by the scythe. Feeling dazing he bites his tongue as hard as he can, rolls over and spits the blood into Sharpies eye.

To be clear, this is find. Drawing your own blood does not effect the shades 

7 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea simply grabbed a bucket of water and doused Siylna in it.

Elan huddles in the corner, trying to avoid getting wet.

Upstairs…

Elan Jr. looks at the setup of the arena. “Sloppy.” He presses a few buttons, and the River speeds up. He shakes his head. “Not much I can do about this.”

4 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid head is slammed into the ground by the scythe. Feeling dazing he bites his tongue as hard as he can, rolls over and spits the blood into Sharpies eye.

The blood misses his eye and splatters all over his face. He finally manages to stand.

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan huddles in the corner, trying to avoid getting wet.

Upstairs…

Elan Jr. looks at the setup of the arena. “Sloppy.” He presses a few buttons, and the River speeds up. He shakes his head. “Not much I can do about this.”

HEY I LIKE MY RIVER

ITS KILLED A FEW PEOPLE