SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea tosses several dozen more buckets worth of water on Siylna.

xD several dozen? It might be a bit, ‘Twas a strong sedative.

Just now, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid rolls the the side and also starts to get up

Not yet…in fact, they don’t seem to be showing up at all. They’re occupied elsewhere.

2 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie slips and falls down again.

Airgid kneels on top of sharpie, trying to pin the scythe to their body with his. He also pulls out his bag and starts trying to put it over their head

Same, the roll I just did for the turn was my first roll over ten in i think 6 role 

4 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid kneels on top of sharpie, trying to pin the scythe to their body with his. He also pulls out his bag and starts trying to put it over their head

Sharpie avoids the bag, and manages to get out of Airgids hold. He flips the scythe up and brings the handle down in a wide swing to hit Airgid on the head.

ajksdflkasjdflksaj 19 bro

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie avoids the bag, and manages to get out of Airgids hold. He flips the scythe up and brings the handle down in a wide swing to hit Airgid on the head.

Airgid fall to the side, head ringing, vision going fuzzy for a few second, he kick out blindly, hoping to connect

My last rolls have been 2,3,2,1,8,6,15,2

5 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid fall to the side, head ringing, vision going fuzzy for a few second, he kick out blindly, hoping to connect

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

I just want it to a fair fight lol (and I'm kinda bad at judging this stuff on my own)

Sharpie manages to dodge the kick, but has to take the next few seconds to breathe.

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea also doses Saffron with a bucket of water.

Suddenly, Siylna sits straight up, letting out a bloodcurdling scream. It stretches even as her voice cracks, the sound twisting into something chilling and terrifying. She pauses only to take a rapid breath, and then the sound is back just as terrible.

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Suddenly, Siylna sits straight up, letting out a bloodcurdling scream. It stretches even as her voice cracks, the sound twisting into something chilling and terrifying. She pauses only to take a rapid breath, and then the sound is back just as terrible.

Elan flinches back. You’re fine. You’re totally fine. He forces himself to think.