SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Yeah... I dunno how to respond to that. Anyway, wasn't this supposed to be torture and not a therapy session?" Elan says. 

"Ssoon...probably. The other ssoul will return ssoon."

@Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Canada Lover

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

1 hour ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Because this is getting mushy and I don't like it."

Elan looked at the person. "Who the-... wha- who are you?"

"A survivor, some might say. A killer. A murderer. A betrayer. A monster. A failure. A waste. Many terms people use to describe me.

1 hour ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

He stares down at her as she dies, left in her own blood. Dark crimson blood drips down his own hands, staining them with the cursed red. 

What have I done?

He whispers to himself. He killed the only woman he has ever truly loved for what? For power? For greatness? No. Simplicity. It was so much simpler when he didn’t know his past. Life was so much easier when he didn’t remember her. He didn’t have to feel conflicting emotions or pain. He could kill and destroy without guilt or shame. But the moment he remembered… he saw each of their faces. In each drop of blood he sees the agony. In every scar he sees the sacrifice. In every death he sees himself. 

He saw who he once was, Cassian Bonswear, dying with each act he does and every evil thought he thinks. He sees a scared little boy slowly dying a painful death inside him at the hand of the monster. At the hand of Victor. 

He is no man. He is no boy. He is no king. He is simply a war in the body of a sinner, and evil was winning. Evil has won, the last glimmer of beautiful sunshine dies with her. 

And so this day, Cassian Bonswear, son of Anansi Bonswear dies with her.

Don’t feed into their lies. 

He feels a whisper on the edge of his mind, a wisp of a spirit touching him. One turns into many and many turns into tens. Tens of people, people who have died because of him stand before him. Each of their spirits left from this physical world reach forward to touch him, and leading him is his parents. Behind them follows Amyra, Sage, Rolen, Amyra Ay, Fen, Ezrium, Red, Ninddle, and all the others. 

Don’t feed into their lies Cassian. 

He watches as Elsies spirit slowly floats up and joins them, among the tens of spirits that stand there watching him. What could they want of him? Revenge? He deserves it. After all he has done doesn’t he deserve to be tortured? 

Finish what we started. 

He feels them all whisper in sync…..

He looks down at himself and sees himself rotting away to evil, consuming him. 

Finish what we started. 

They repeat, a bit louder this time. They knew who he was. They know who he is becoming. They can see it. They can see the blood, tears, and pain. They see it all. 

Do it for me. 

He looks back up and sees a single figure standing there. A little paint covered boy. A little boy with a beautiful sunflower in his hands. 

Do it for me. 

He gets up and lays down on his bed, still soaked in blood. 

“You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy, when the skies are gray.” He mutters, tears starting to drip down his cheeks. 

“You’ll never know dear.” He looks up at the spirits before him, all of the people he loves most standing before him. He was not going to fall into the lies. He wasn’t going to listen to the falsities. There was still hope. There is always hope. 

“How much I love you…” He reaches his hand over and holds the plug to the machine pumping his heart. He can feel all the love. He has never felt such overwhelming joy in his life. 

This is not who Cassian Bonswear saw himself becoming when he grew up. This is not who Cassian Bonswear desired to become. He was not going to become Siylna or Eddie. He was going to be Cassian Bonswear in and out.

“So please don’t take my sunshine away.” He pulls the plug and sticks out his hand, the spirits take it and pull him into the darkness with them, walking away from the light. His eyes dull to a crisp brown and his spirit changes, this is who he really is This is not a victor, this is a man who lost. A man who got lost to himself and couldn’t find himself till his dying moments. A horrible fate it truly is, but if it took a million years it would be worth it. 

Forgive me. 

And there into the darkness he went. Some could call him a king. Some would call him a man. Others might call him a boy. But he passed at that special time where there was no defining thing to call him. Sure he had power, but did he deserve it? Sure he grew older, but was he really a man? Sure he had innocence, but was he a boy? Or was he a little bit of both? Maybe, Just maybe, he was sunshine itself. 

@Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Experience @Ancient Elantrian @Witisthebest

Spoiler

Ezrium didn't die, he is locked up in the prison along with Elan and Siylna.

@The Wandering Wizard

Who is gone, the mysterious person, Siylna, and Elan are all awake? Sorry I couldn't quote and edit the post at the same time for some reason.

Edited by Canada Lover

3 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Ssoon...probably. The other ssoul will return ssoon."

@Edema Rue @TheRavenHasLanded @Canada Lover

“Other soul?”

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"A survivor, some might say. A killer. A murderer. A betrayer. A monster. A failure. A waste. Many terms people use to describe me.

Reveal hidden contents

Ezrium didn't die, he is locked up in the prison along with Elan and Siylna.

Siylna chuckled wryly. “I know you…”

13 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna gave him a mock curtsy. “Siylna Beunar, formerly head gamemaker, at your service.”

"Former head gamemaker, eh? Seems like you must have done something pretty bad to end up down here being tortured with Elan. But, that is what you do for a living."

"Former head gamemaker, eh? Seems like you must have done something pretty bad to end up down here being tortured with Elan. But, that is what you do for a living."

Siylna flinched. “You could…say that. I’ve made my share of mistakes. Some got me glory, some got me here.” She shrugged. “I’ll get over it.”

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna flinched. “You could…say that. I’ve made my share of mistakes. Some got me glory, some got me here.” She shrugged. “I’ll get over it.”

"Prison does give you a lot of time to think, especially when you are in here for five years. But, you will be out of here relatively soon, at least for me. They will probably kill you off pretty soon.

8 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

"My bad. Laurellen must have been 9, then."

Assah does not show such hospitality, but she begrudgingly waves him over, bound to their set-up alliance.

5 hours ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac sticks out a hand to Doug. "Lovely meeting you!" 

"Nice to meet you", Doug shakes Lilac's hand, "Nice to have someone to talk too, I only had a really odd man to talk with most of the games"

@Kajsa :) @SymphonianBookworm

"Prison does give you a lot of time to think, especially when you are in here for five years. But, you will be out of here relatively soon, at least for me. They will probably kill you off pretty soon.

Siylna shrugged. “We’ll see…why are you here? You belong in the districts.”

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea's eyes shifted from emerald green to a violent violet. Her smile turned cruel again.

"Well well well. It sseemss you've corrupted my favorite pet."

@Edema Rue @Ancient Elantrian @TheRavenHasLanded @Canada Lover

Siylna looked at her, watching her eyes. “Who are you to call anyone your pet? You’re only an animal…you’re below the districts.”

Tributes: six of you remain. As much as we love GM drama, this is about you, not us. So…fight!

There’s a loud screeching in the arena, and black smoke bleeds over it all. When it fades, all six tributes are together in a circle of thick trees.

@Silver Phantom @Master if Magic @SymphonianBookworm @Kajsa :) @Scars of Hathsin @Justice_Magician

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

There’s a loud screeching in the arena, and black smoke bleeds over it all. When it fades, all six tributes are together in a circle of thick trees.

@Silver Phantom @Master if Magic @SymphonianBookworm @Kajsa :) @Scars of Hathsin @Justice_Magician

YASSSSSSSS! *quietly clapping alone in my bedroom like the sad, lonely introvert I am*

Edited by DefiantAllomancer

11 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna looked at her, watching her eyes. “Who are you to call anyone your pet? You’re only an animal…you’re below the districts.”

Medea smiled, "why I thought you were ssmart, dear Ssiylna."

Her eyes gleamed with a dangerous light. Her claws rasped against the bars as she idly sharpened them.

"I'm neither of the ssoulss who inhabit thiss near perfect body."

12 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

aw sheets and pillows

Assah curses under her her breath, wielding her club and half-eaten cookie dangerously. She takes up a defensive position, eyeing Lilac and Doug, waiting for them to betray her. 

3 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah curses under her her breath, wielding her club and half-eaten cookie dangerously. She takes up a defensive position, eyeing Lilac and Doug, waiting for them to betray her. 

Doug looks at Assah, she looks defensive he thinks to himself why...oh she thinks we are going to betray her he feels sorry for her, not trusting anyone was something that had taken over all of the tributes, except the naive ones. Out of the corner of his mouth Doug whispers to Assah, "Who are we going to take down?" @Kajsa :)

Edited by Scars of Hathsin

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug looks at Assah, she looks defensive he thinks to himself why...oh she thinks we are going to betray her he feels sorry for her, not trusting anyone was something that had taken over all of the tributes, except the naive ones. Out of the corner of his mouth Doug whispers to Assah, "Who are we going to take down?" @Kajsa :)

“…we’re going to wait.”

1 minute ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug looks at her "Wait... I mean the person with the scythe and the other one will probably kill each other, and will probably spill blood, I think we should get out of here, with Lilac"

Assah snorted. “Run away if you like. I’m seeing this through.”

12 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Her eyes gleamed with a dangerous light. Her claws rasped against the bars as she idly sharpened them.

Siylna took a step back from the bars. “Who are you, then?”

17 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Elan steps back. “No way. That’s disgusting.”