SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Zira snarled. “I don’t want to be anything like that monster…”

Medea hissed viciously back at Zira.

"Daughters, daughters this is no time to fight! This is a time for celebration! A daughter has returned home."

Medea hissed again at this and Emma sighed.

"Walk with me," she said to Zira. "And Medea they still need your help at the GMHQ."

"Yess mother," hissed Medea. She bowed and left.

2 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea hissed viciously back at Zira.

"Daughters, daughters this is no time to fight! This is a time for celebration! A daughter has returned home."

Medea hissed again at this and Emma sighed.

"Walk with me," she said to Zira. "And Medea they still need your help at the GMHQ."

"Yess mother," hissed Medea. She bowed and left.

Zira stumbled to her feet and followed. "Mother...why am I covered in blood?"

31 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Medea hissed, the game maker was getting heavy but soon she could leave her in mother's capable hands.

The soft fluttering of raven wings signaled her mother’s approach and Medea knelt. "I have her, mother."

Emma smiled benevolently at Medea, "thank you for delivering your new sister, dear daughter."

She took Siylna from Medea and gently stroked her hair. "It's time to wake up, my precious little Zira."

@Edema Rue

19 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Siylna-no, Zira-sits up, blinking groggily. “M-Mother. What is it?”

😠 Ezrium will come murder Medea and Emma, then cure Siylna. Why is this literally just Cassian 2.0?!?! ☹️

51 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I guess we can get the one from the broom closet?" He shrugged, maintaining a very awkward disposition.

Just saying, television in prison...

47 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira stumbled to her feet and followed. "Mother...why am I covered in blood?"

"Because you killed Cassian Bonswear."

Emma smiled down at Zira, "don't worry daughter. He needed to die and the blood gives me an idea. How would you like to have vampire fangs?"

@Edema Rue

43 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

😠 Ezrium will come murder Medea and Emma, then cure Siylna. Why is this literally just Cassian 2.0?!?! ☹️

Welll...there never was any redemption for Siylna :P

And we're bored so corruption! Torture!...perhaps not the best things to do when bored but oh well :P

Edited by The Wandering Wizard

22 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid swig the pole of the scythe with all his might at Sharpies head

Sharpie tries to roll out of the way again, but the pole manages to nip him on the forehead.

3 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan sits bored in his cell. "So, Ezrium. Have you been down here this whole time?"

"Yep, as far as I know. Unless this has all been secretly a hunger games simulator, and our powers are all from some guy's head. So yeah, most likely. Unless I haven't been here this whole time and really got amnesia after the games and went somewhere completely different and tried to sacrifice Eddie. But those would never be reality, right?"

Lol, good bye 4th wall.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Yep, as far as I know. Unless this has all been secretly a hunger games simulator, and our powers are all from some guy's head. So yeah, most likely. Unless I haven't been here this whole time and really got amnesia after the games and went somewhere completely different and tried to sacrifice Eddie. But those would never be reality, right?"

"That's... very specific. I've just been planning. Except that short time... where I also tried to sacrifice Eddie... as two alternate reality versions of myself? But... yeah, not reality."

Haha, not much else to do in a cell!

Duuude I haven't been on the Sacrifice Eddie RP in forever! I feel kinda bad cuz I was one of the OG perpetrators. 

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"That's... very specific. I've just been planning. Except that short time... where I also tried to sacrifice Eddie... as two alternate reality versions of myself? But... yeah, not reality."

It has a healthy love triangle *cough* or three :P

2 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“True. Hey, do you want to go see if we can find Victor? I can tell that you’re worried, and I have access to more rooms than you.”

“That sounds great. Thank you. And I don’t think you ever told me your name?”

Just now, The Wandering Wizard said:

Or four.

And once I come back a possible Loki-esque situation where Elan 2 falls in love with an alternate reality female version of himself. Because I've been craving writing something like that for a while.

Just now, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

“That sounds great. Thank you. And I don’t think you ever told me your name?”

"Elan Junior, at your service." Elan Jr. says. He holds out a hand to help Azelea up.

3 minutes ago, Silver Phantom said:

Airgid regains his balance and circles Sharpie wearily 

Sharpie lounges towards his legs, trying to trip him so he could get the scythe.

4 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Just to make it more fair, yeah. Also I may have to leave soon, so we might wanna try and find a winner to our duel.