SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

The sound of a helicopter sounds out through the sky over the capitol. Minutes later the tapping of 4-inch heels echoes in the marble hallways. Bursting through the doors comes in the woman herself. Her black wavy shoulder length hair swishes. 
“Never in my life…”  He voices echoes with the click of her heels, her henchmen following behind. Everyone can hear her. EVERYONE.

”Have I seen such incompetent humans.”  And there she is, stomping in a furious rage. Her eyes full of anger. They are ruining her games. They do not understand. Madam President, the Mistress herself.

”Time for some finesse.” She waves her hand, pointing and rolling in a circle.

”From the top!” She stomps for her henchmen to take over.

@Ancient Elantrian @Edema Rue @The Wandering Wizard @Thaidakar the Ghostblood @shortcake @Lotus Blossom @Wit is the best

I didn't get a mention... :( Also,

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Taxlin stood, nodding, "I suggest extermination and termination of the remaining participants so as to remove any loose ends. If any sort of thing happened from those who serve you, it could reflect badly on you and others. It is, of course, my job to make sure that does not happen." His voice made this words sound completely reasonable, perfect and the right way to Madam President. It was akin to when a parent tells a child that chocolate tastes good, the child tries it, loves it, then gives it to their dog. 

What about surviving contestants? Kaa... and Ezrium?

46 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

The person feels empathy for Ryn, as they are also being ignored at the moment.

Edited by Canada Lover

23 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Perhaps. Ask Madam President if you can."

Emma licked her lips, "I might even join you."

Yep, I feel like I should defineeeeeetly feel concerned now.

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ayck touches avalon

Shouldn't you wait for them to respond?

@Master if Magic

Good luck getting out of this one...

Just now, The Honorable One said:

Avalon continues to try and get out of the way even though she has no silver. “ Well, says Avalon, “ Looks like this is it.  Top 3 isn’t bad,” Avalon says sniffiling quietly. She begins to cry saying to herself, “ I am sorry brother. I hope I made you proud. Mom and dad, I hope you are finally happy with me. I hope I made you all proud as Avalon cries. Avalon knows she will die, but she doesn’t want to go down a coward. Avalon thinks to herself, “ I know this is it, but no matter what I will still try and get out of this. Ok, what’s my situation, and is there any way to get out..?” Avalon thinks while still trying to steer away from acyk.

Just now, Master if Magic said:

Avalon continues to try and get out of the way even though she has no silver. “ Well, says Avalon, “ Looks like this is it.  Top 3 isn’t bad,” Avalon says sniffiling quietly. She begins to cry saying to herself, “ I am sorry brother. I hope I made you proud. Mom and dad, I hope you are finally happy with me. I hope I made you all proud as Avalon cries. Avalon knows she will die, but she doesn’t want to go down a coward. Avalon thinks to herself, “ I know this is it, but no matter what I will still try and get out of this. Ok, what’s my situation, and is there any way to get out..?” Avalon thinks while still trying to steer away from acyk.

I think you're dead now.

17 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Spoiler

Gladly Acyk hadn't touched her long enough to cause substantial damage. As Avalon hadn't broken any rules, Elan Jr. stopped the shade from attacking her. 

I'm not going to let Raven just kill you that easily.

Unless you really want to.

If you don't want to die then what I put in the spoiler happens.

1 hour ago, Master if Magic said:

What is happening with these quotation marks...?!?