SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Elan looks up. "Who are you?" he asks.

She flashes a dazzling grin at him, revealing her sharp fangs. Most of her skin and her dress are covered in blood, but she doesn’t seem to notice. “Someone you used to know…”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

She flashes a dazzling grin at him, revealing her sharp fangs. Most of her skin and her dress are covered in blood, but she doesn’t seem to notice. “Someone you used to know…”

BUT YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF!!!

Sorry.

*ahem*

Back to the story.

"Siylna?" Elan asks. "You... seem more... red, than you used to."

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

*sobs* I live under a very big rock I’m sorry…

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Oh not this again."

Zira turns and looks at him. “I’m not Medea,” she snarls. “I’m the same person I always was…but now I have so much more power.”

1 minute ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira turns and looks at him. “I’m not Medea,” she snarls. “I’m the same person I always was…but now I have so much more power.”

You have probably heard it, it plays quite often. It is called Somebody That I Used to Know by Gotye. It is a very good song, you should listen to it, and Edema I can assure you I live under a bigger and deeper rock. The link is also the song name. 

@Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

"Don't you see?" He laughed a little. "You're just Cassian 2.0! Or Victor, as you call him! Some person you see as evil comes, Eddie, or Medea, in your case. Then, they twist your mind into making you think that you are really their child. They give you a new name and influence you somehow. Cassian. Victor. Siylna. Zira. And then you get new features. Cassian's case was gold eyes. Yours is new fangs. In the end you'll come around. Hopefully. You think your special, but you're really not."

2 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Oh, maybe I have?

…it’s a very big rock, Scars

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

"Don't you see?" He laughed a little. "You're just Cassian 2.0! Or Victor, as you call him! Some person you see as evil comes, Eddie, or Medea, in your case. Then, they twist your mind into making you think that you are really their child. They give you a new name and influence you somehow. Cassian. Victor. Siylna. Zira. And then you get new features. Cassian's case was gold eyes. Yours is new fangs. In the end you'll come around. Hopefully. You think your special, but you're really not."

…wow that one hit a little too hard.

Zira laughed. “I’m not pretending to be special.” She shrugged. “I remember it all…I remember stabbing poor Victor, and I remember being raised by Emma…and I choose the life that puts me in a better place.”

Just now, Edema Rue said:

Zira laughed. “I’m not pretending to be special.” She shrugged. “I remember it all…I remember stabbing poor Victor, and I remember being raised by Emma…and I choose the life that puts me in a better place.”

I dont have any social media, and I almost never look at the news, trust me mine is bigger

3 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Still a bit mad about Cassian.

"You keep telling yourself that, Zira is it?" He chuckled.

25 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

"You keep telling yourself that, Zira is it?" He chuckled.

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

“Okay Siylna.” Elan says. 

IM SORRY ELAN

I DIDNT KNOWWWWW

Zira shrugged. “I’m leaving. Just thought you two ought to know…there’s a way out.” She leaned in, her eyes suddenly looking clearer. “A way to keep doing things. A way to never be powerless.” She turned and walked out.

42 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

My soul hurts-

7 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Zira shrugged. “I’m leaving. Just thought you two ought to know…there’s a way out.” She leaned in, her eyes suddenly looking clearer. “A way to keep doing things. A way to never be powerless.” She turned and walked out.

“Well that’s both wrong and horrifying.” Elan says as Zira leaves, turning towards the person.

1 minute ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Yeah…

ouch.