SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

19 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“You tried your hardest. Now it’s my turn.” She waves her hand at him, suggesting he step down so she can take over. She looks over to Taxlin.

”Hmmmm…” She looks around. “Such a mess… Taxlin. Please do tell me how you can fix this.” She eyes him strictly, waiting.

19 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Taxlin stood, nodding, "I suggest extermination and termination of the remaining participants so as to remove any loose ends. If any sort of thing happened from those who serve you, it could reflect badly on you and others. It is, of course, my job to make sure that does not happen." His voice made this words sound completely reasonable, perfect and the right way to Madam President. It was akin to when a parent tells a child that chocolate tastes good, the child tries it, loves it, then gives it to their dog. 

18 hours ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

“Hmm… I do hear that.” She looks around. “And these fools have already failed me once, easy to do it twice…” She turns around. “What do you think?” @shortcake

@shortcake 

Dearie, get your scrumpdidlyumptious little self down here- 

1 hour ago, Edema Rue said:

uuuuuuuuuuuh @Scars of Hathsin I guess I'll attack you

after trailing some noises for quite a while through the woods, Sharpie finally found their source- another tribute. Closing in from behind he readied his scythe. 

@Scars of Hathsin

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

@Justice_Magician

Doug turns, around hearing the wind being disturbed by a weapon. To see a person running towards him, "oh no", he mutters.

I guess, if that's alright with you

Sharpie swings at Doug, aiming for his stomach.

Just now, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug, stumbles back just in time, the scythe's handle grazing his stomach the blade missing altogether. I am so glad I did not bleed just then, he swings his own daggers towards Sharpie, hoping to hit him with the hilts.

One of the hilts takes Sharpie in the side, but he remains standing. He brings the handle of the scythe down on Doug's head, hoping to knock him out.

3 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Doug looks up, noticing the handle, and it glances him on the side of his head as he tries to roll away, his world spins, but he lines up his dagger, and throws it at Sharpie's head hoping to end the battle quick @Justice_Magician

Sharpie dodges the dagger and it lands with a thunk in a nearby tree trunk. He makes another swing at Dougs head with the handle.