SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 hour ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie dodges the dagger and it lands with a thunk in a nearby tree trunk. He makes another swing at Dougs head with the handle.

The handle hits his head with a dull thud, and stars spin in front of Doug's eyes, he eyes starting to black, he looks at the other tribute, "Get it done quickly" he puffs out. Just as Sharpie plunges the blade into his side, Doug yells "Stop" he takes his daggers from his waist, along with the doll he was given.

"Take the doll" he says, "It has silver in it's eyes, I dont know if there is more, take it and win, ok, win, let our lives not be in vain, I will draw the shades away, so you can fight as bloody as you want with the other tribute." His eyes start misting, he looks up to the clouds.

"Mum, Dad, I will be with you shortly, I cant wait to see you again after all this time" he murmurs. 

He runs in the other direction, using his daggers to cut himself, and let blood run free, attracting as much shades as he could, Run like Fleet he says, I will  not stop running until I die, I will outrun the storm. Doug runs faster, seemingly getting more power from nowhere. Shades swarm him, and as he runs towards the barrier of the arena. 

He faces the tall pile of rocks in front of him, and the shades behind him, He grabs his daggers and swings left and right, at the shades, the silver tarnishing at each at each hit. Soon his body was covered in black husky parts, "I will protect those", he struggles, before a shade going through his torso, his heart shrivelling, and his body falling with a limp thump on the forest floor of the arena. 

@Justice_Magician @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

5 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

The handle hits his head with a dull thud, and stars spin in front of Doug's eyes, he eyes starting to black, he looks at the other tribute, "Get it done quickly" he puffs out. Just as Sharpie plunges the blade into his side, Doug yells "Stop" he takes his daggers from his waist, along with the doll he was given.

"Take the doll" he says, "It has silver in it's eyes, I dont know if there is more, take it and win, ok, win, let our lives not be in vain, I will draw the shades away, so you can fight as bloody as you want with the other tribute." His eyes start misting, he looks up to the clouds.

"Mum, Dad, I will be with you shortly, I cant wait to see you again after all this time" he murmurs. 

He runs in the other direction, using his daggers to cut himself, and let blood run free, attracting as much shades as he could, Run like Fleet he says, I will  not stop running until I die, I will outrun the storm. Doug runs faster, seemingly getting more power from nowhere. Shades swarm him, and as he runs towards the barrier of the arena. 

He faces the tall pile of rocks in front of him, and the shades behind him, He grabs his daggers and swings left and right, at the shades, the silver tarnishing at each at each hit. Soon his body was covered in black husky parts, "I will protect those", he struggles, before a shade going through his torso, his heart shrivelling, and his body falling with a limp thump on the forest floor of the arena. 

@Justice_Magician @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19 @Lotus Blossom @Edema Rue @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

"Who cannot protect themselves." Sorry, I needed to say that, it felt unfinished without it. o7! Good Luck to top 2!!!

@Master if Magic @Justice_Magician

6 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

*claps*
good death.

I’m sorry.

Just now, Canada Lover said:

"Who cannot protect themselves." Sorry, I needed to say that, it felt unfinished without it. o7! Good Luck to top 2!!!

I wanted to use somewhat of an ideal, as I find the ideals bring out such emotion, I also missed the stormlight hunger games, so I wanted some fun

Avalon hears the cannon go off, “ One more to go,” Avalon thinks. “ I have to get a weapon, and win this for my brother.” She begins to walk around the arena quietly and  alert for the other tribute. She tries to find a dead body that has a weapon. @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19 @Justice_Magician

20 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

*does the bridge 4 salute while sitting on the couch*

13 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon hears the cannon go off, “ One more to go,” Avalon thinks. “ I have to get a weapon, and win this for my brother.” She begins to walk around the arena quietly and  alert for the other tribute. She tries to find a dead body that has a weapon. @Edema Rue @Lotus Blossom @Ancient Elantrian @SmilingPanda19 @Justice_Magician

What sort of weapon do you want to find?

1 minute ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon walks near the cornucopia to find some silver weapons when she finds a scythe and a dagger made out of silver. She picks them up and says to herself, “ I am ready to fight.”

I don't know if you can just take the scythe. Maybe, but it is Lotus's Scythe

@Lotus Blossom

12 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Sharpie takes the doll, he stood there in shock for a few minutes. His mind felt numb . . . he hadn't expected that.

Not at all.

He pushes the doll safely inside his pouch, and moves on; this wasn't over yet.

12 hours ago, Master if Magic said:

Sharpie continues sneaking through the forest, though the scythe does hinder his movement some.

1 hour ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie takes the doll, he stood there in shock for a few minutes. His mind felt numb . . . he hadn't expected that.

Not at all.

He pushes the doll safely inside his pouch, and moves on; this wasn't over yet.

Sharpie continues sneaking through the forest, though the scythe does hinder his movement some.

@Master if Magic @Justice_Magician

ONE OF YOU WILL WIN.

TODAY.

OR ELSE I'LL... Um...

MAKE ONE OF YOUR CHARACTERS DIE...

Wait...

I can't actually threaten you with anything significant.

BUT ONE OF YOU HAS TO WIN TODAY TO MAKE ME HAPPY!

Edited by Ancient Elantrian