SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

2 hours ago, Justice_Magician said:

Sharpie snuck up to the source of noises he had been hearing, one of the last tributes. He ran at them with his scythe making a surprise attack.

@Master if Magic

@Master if Magic

Come on, get over here so that one of you can die!

1 hour ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon sees the tribute attack her, and defends herself with her scythe while trying to stab the tribute with her daggers @Justice_Magician

Sharpie barely dodges the dagger and stumbles a little. He swings the scythe at her again, this time aiming to hit her with the handle.

Cebe pulled the small device from the top shelf in the back of the broom closet, and almost stabbed herself with the long antenna. It was already playing the scene of the tributes, fighting in the arena, with the sound turned off. The video was a little grainy, but she could make out the different tributes easily. Pressing the mute button next to the long wire, she listened to the commentary, and the screaming of an invisible crowd. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

10 minutes ago, DefiantAllomancer said:

Cebe pulled the small device from the top shelf in the back of the broom closet, and almost stabbed herself with the long antenna. It was already playing the scene of the tributes, fighting in the arena, with the sound turned off. The video was a little grainy, but she could make out the different tributes easily. Pressing the mute button next to the long wire, she listened to the commentary, and the screaming of an invisible crowd. 

@The Aspiring Archivist

Jamie sat next to her quietly, still very awkward. He looked like he wanted to say something, but kept stopping himself.

42 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon dodges the swing and attempts to throw the dagger at Sharpie while swinging the scythe at him to catch him off guard. @Justice_Magician

The dagger barely misses him. Sharpie dodges the scythe but throws himself off balance and falls to the ground.

I am begging you not to draw blood 

1 minute ago, Justice_Magician said:

The dagger barely misses him. Sharpie dodges the scythe but throws himself off balance and falls to the ground.

It doesn't matter.

ONE OF YOU MUST DIE!

DRAW BLOOD!!!

Edited by Ancient Elantrian

Just now, Justice_Magician said:

I drew a lot of the shades if not most away, so you may be able to fight?

@Ancient Elantrian @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Is this true or did I not draw much away

@Ancient Elantrian @Lotus Blossom @SmilingPanda19 @ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

Okay- we had some plans for it but let me discuss with other GMs to see what we want to do this late in the games.

Edit: sorry!! we might have to wait until we can discuss what we want to do with it now.... in the mean time, assume it is silver! :D

Edited by Lotus Blossom