SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Okay!

Avalon sees Sharpie fall and attempts to grab her legs. She is then grabbed by Sharpie’s hands, and as he brings her to the ground, she uses this chance to stab him. @Justice_Magician

Sharpie avoids the stab by rolling out of the way, he then pulls himself up using his scythe. He backs away from her to breathe for a second.

@Master if Magic

Good game @Justice_Magician

Avalon sees Sharpie taking a breath, and she is done fighting her fellow tributes. “ I hope I made you proud Mom, dad, brother. I hope you will acknowledge my death.” Avalon is willing to sacrifice her life to be able to save another. She goes up to the tribute and says, “ You can kill me off now. Just make sure that my family is actually proud of me,” Avalon sniffiling and crying.

17 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Avalon sees Sharpie taking a breath, and she is done fighting her fellow tributes. “ I hope I made you proud Mom, dad, brother. I hope you will acknowledge my death.” Avalon is willing to sacrifice her life to be able to save another. She goes up to the tribute and says, “ You can kill me off now. Just make sure that my family is actually proud of me,” Avalon sniffiling and crying.

You're gonna make me cry at school you stinker.

*sob*

@Justice_Magician

24 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

Sharpie stares at her. That was two in one night. 

He had to admit, it wasn't really something he knew how to understand.

Why would they want him to live? They should hate him. They should want him to die. Everyone wanted the Sharp's to die, that's what he'd been taught. That's what he'd been trained for. 

How could a truth so integral to who he was simply . . . not be true? 

He found himself hesitating to kill her. He shouldn't kill someone who wasn't trying to kill him. That . . . that was wrong. And yet, he knew he couldn't afford to let her live. She would just die somewhere else, some other way. The game makers would make sure of that.

He closed his eyes. He didn't want to do this.

At least he could give her a painless death, that was the best he could do.

"I- I'm so sorry, I'll take care of your family, I promise."

He hit her hard on the head with the handle of his scythe. A head injury that would kill her without blood. (I'm not an expert on this stuff, but that would work right? If not we can change it).

Sharpie took a few deep breaths, his mind spinning. He touched his pack, where the doll with silver eyes made a small lump.

What was he doing? What was he really doing here?

That's right.

Clarity flowed into his mind. He was completing his sacred calling, the duty placed on his shoulders by his family. 

Revenge.

2 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

Why would they want him to live? They should hate him. They should want him to die. Everyone wanted the Sharp's to die, that's what he'd been taught. That's what he'd been trained for. 

He found himself hesitating to kill her. He shouldn't kill someone who wasn't trying to kill him. That . . . that was wrong. And yet, he knew he couldn't afford to let her live. She would just die somewhere else, some other way. The game makers would make sure of that.

He hit her hard on the head with the handle of his scythe. A head injury that would kill her without blood. (I'm not an expert on this stuff, but that would work right? If not we can change it).

Sharpie took a few deep breaths, his mind spinning. He touched his pack, where the doll with silver eyes made a small lump.

That's right.

Clarity flowed into his mind. He was completing his sacred calling, the duty placed on his shoulders by his family. 

Revenge.

GMHQ

Zira cheered at a screen. Finally. It had taken far too long…

Far too much…

Work, and change, and blood, so much blood, but they were done.

3 minutes ago, Justice_Magician said:

That's right.

Revenge.

Lol, welcome to the club of winners.

@ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ @Canada Lover @Justice_Magician

50 minutes ago, Master if Magic said:

5 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Welcome to the club of second placers (that’s totally a word…)

@Ravenclawjedi42 @Lord Spirit @Master if Magic

Edited by Lord Spirit

wait

I won?

that's the end?

I  . . . didn't realize that

also is cytoverse hunger games the next one? Do you need to have read those books to join? (because I haven't)

Edited by Justice_Magician