SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

*in his forearm, so he can hear spirits.

The actual charge on the spike has a negligible cogbitive ferring effect

It doesn't actually make a big difference to saffron, but he doesn't really care about it.

1 minute ago, Canada Lover said:

The person looked up at Ryn with sad eyes. He wondered if Ryn would know who he was. If he would remember.

Ezriem?

2 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Yeah. 

Hemalurgy can be used anywhere in the Cosmere so it is actually applicable on Thenrody 

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

ryn raises an eyebrow. "good to see you"

The person nods his head at Ryn, greeting him. It had been a long time indeed. A very sad, lonely long time. For in fact, he was one of the only prisoners in there for a long time.

Edited by Canada Lover

Suddenly, a scene begins to play out in Ryn's mind. It was after the Hunger Games. Someone, who looked to be about 14, was walking down a hallway. Suddenly, they paused, and someone who Ryn recognized as Eddie walked by. The figure summonded a shardblade and lunged at her. Eddie quickly dodged and threw the person off her, throwing them to the ground. The person looked up to see Eddie knocking them out. Next thing Ryn saw was the person waking up in this cell, with a band on.

The vision ended. The person stared up at Ryn sadly.

@TheRavenHasLanded

Edited by Canada Lover

On 10/28/2023 at 2:24 PM, Kajsa :) said:

Spoiler

My other teammates are inactive, so…

Spoiler

To be fair, I’ve been inactive lately. I promise I’ll be on more, it’s just that I had a chess tournament.

Lilac watches with a strange sort of curiosity as she is pushed aside. It’s easy, sometimes, to be detached. All you have to do is become someone else. 

6 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

To be fair, I’ve been inactive lately. I promise I’ll be on more, it’s just that I had a chess tournament.

You’re totally fine; if anyone’s been chronically inactive it’s me. I hope the tournament was fun!

6 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Lilac watches with a strange sort of curiosity as she is pushed aside. It’s easy, sometimes, to be detached. All you have to do is become someone else. 

Assah creeps around, looking for the squirrel-thing, club ready in hand. You should attack the girl, it would be so easy. But she showed no signs of hostility towards Lilac. 

Also, how many tributes were there at the beginning of the games?

Edited by Kajsa :)

47 minutes ago, Canada Lover said:

Suddenly, a scene begins to play out in Ryn's mind. It was after the Hunger Games. Someone, who looked to be about 14, was walking down a hallway. Suddenly, they paused, and someone who Ryn recognized as Eddie walked by. The figure summonded a shardblade and lunged at her. Eddie quickly dodged and threw the person off her, throwing them to the ground. The person looked up to see Eddie knocking them out. Next thing Ryn saw was the person waking up in this cell, with a band on.

The vision ended. The person stared up at Ryn sadly.

@TheRavenHasLanded

I’m glad I still get to be cool in everyone’s eyes, even though I’m dead now :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah creeps around, looking for the squirrel-thing, club ready in hand. You should attack the girl, it would be so easy. But she showed no signs of hostility towards Lilac. 

There were originally a full 24, plus Red the shade. Now there are 14.