SmilingPanda19

How do you like the games/GM drama so far?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like the games/GM drama so far?

• MY HEART IS SHATTERED TO PIECES ❤️❤️❤️
    • AMAZZZZIIIINNNGG
    • Scrumptious
    • Excellent!
    • Good
    • Pretty Good
    • Okay
    • Meh
    • Nmhn…Ewww
    • It makes my introverted organs want to be extroverted barf

9 minutes ago, Kajsa :) said:

Oooh it’s so pretty!!!

7 minutes ago, Ravenclawjedi42 said:

Siylna and Callie are in the dungeon, Victor is in his room, Elan is…somewhere, and Kaa is also somewhere.

I m t r y i n g o k a y -

Victor balls his hands up into fists.

Silence…

He whispers to his mind, but the thoughts still roar like thunder.

Silence!

He yells. Pacing around his room shaking. The voices don’t stop.

SILENCE!

He screams, trying to drone them out. He grabs his head, closing his eyes. The world is spinning. He bangs his head against the wall. 

JUST BE QUIET!

The voices burst through his ears. His ears ring. His heartbeat echoes in and out of his ears like a pulsing ruthless rhythm. He trips and falls into the Juliet balcony, the window flinging open and his sunflower tipping over. He looks up at it and slams his fists down on it over and over.

LEAVE ME BE!

He screams as the glass shatters and scatters everywhere, digging into his hands and skin. It litters the floor and the crumpled withered remains of the sunflower turn to dust beneath the beating of his bloodied hands. The voices go silent. He stares at the remains. His lip quivers. The edges of his vision blur.

What have I done…

7 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Victor balls his hands up into fists.

Silence…

He whispers to his mind, but the thoughts still roar like thunder.

Silence!

He yells. Pacing around his room shaking. The voices don’t stop.

SILENCE!

He screams, trying to drone them out. He grabs his head, closing his eyes. The world is spinning. He bangs his head against the wall. 

JUST BE QUIET!

The voices burst through his ears. His ears ring. His heartbeat echoes in and out of his ears like a pulsing ruthless rhythm. He trips and falls into the Juliet balcony, the window flinging open and his sunflower tipping over. He looks up at it and slams his fists down on it over and over.

LEAVE ME BE!

He screams as the glass shatters and scatters everywhere, digging into his hands and skin. It litters the floor and the crumpled withered remains of the sunflower turn to dust beneath the beating of his bloodied hands. The voices go silent. He stares at the remains. His lip quivers. The edges of his vision blur.

What have I done…

It’s okay, it’s okay, you’re all good. Keep breathing, yeah?

3 minutes ago, SmilingPanda19 said:

Take a break, if you have to. No one will get mad at you here. Don't feel obligated to have to post if you don't want to or don't feel like it. The shard isn't supposed to add stress, so don't feel bad.

21 hours ago, Kajsa :) said:

Assah creeps around, looking for the squirrel-thing, club ready in hand. You should attack the girl, it would be so easy. But she showed no signs of hostility towards Lilac. 

Lilac watched as Assah stalked the creature. There was something... nice. About having someone you could trust, even if it was only for a little while. Knowing someone was there. No, she did not think that Assah would attack her. She was brutal and vicious, but also worthy of trust, though Lilac wouldn't call her trustworthy.

Lilac---or at least, this Lilac---had never been betrayed.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

LOLLLL WELL BASICALLY SHE HAS ONE INNOCENT PERSONALITY AND ONE... NOT SO INNOCENT, AND THEY SWITCH OUT WHEN THERE IS A SITUATION THAT WOULD RUIN THE INNOCENT ONE'S SANITY.

LET'S JUST SAY LILAC IS GOING TO WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND NOT BE AWARE THAT SHE KILLED SOMEONE.

3 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

when nice young innocent lilac was having a *cough* bad experience with... someone, another personality got developed basically to just take all of it so that nice young innocent lilac could go on thinking the world was a good place and that her mother loved her and that no one would take advantage of her :D